Thread: Yay CD group!

Yay CD group!

So today I drove 1.5 hours up to meet with a CD group called TCNE. I was a little nervous, since all my previous meetings had been with only one person and now I was taking a plunge into multiple folks. Plus, I had to pack all my stuff and change there, which didn't help my nerves.

I was SOOOO pleasantly shocked. I met over a dozen girls, including another newbie. We chatted about all sorts of stuff, and not just crossdressing, which helped me relax. I got a chance to practice makeup relatively quickly, which given that I tried not to take too much time (after all, I was there to talk to people and not hide out in front of a mirror) I did pretty well.

Huge success, I drove home with a big smile and singing along to girly music through the rain.

TCNE, in case anyone is wondering, is here: http://tcne.org/

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    yes...good things!!! glad you had the courage to go...the first 10 feet is the hardest part...enjoy your future outtings !

Glad you had a good time. Be careful, though. Those outings can become addictive!

Best,
    Caitlyn
    “If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.”

--Jack Handy

Hi Jennifer
    Your kind of story is one of the biggest reasons i officially joined after lurking for several months. Love it and I am so glad you had a great time. Reading about your experience is inspiring. Thank you for sharing.

Michelle

I think the greatest benefit is the general networking you get to achieve, it is not just about the dressing.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Congrats! Sounds like a wonderful time. Something like that is in my future, I'm sure. Can I ask how you found the group? General web search?

I suppose I should mention my big outing, too (not trying to steal the wind from your sails, Jennifer.) But a few days ago, I walked to the end of the driveway to retrieve the garbage can. I got back in the house and my heart was just racing! Then I started giggling at the thought of getting an adrenalin high from getting the garbage can.

Silly fun!

I made a quick video to narrate the experience. If I get gutsy, I'll upload it and share it, and you can all giggle with me and my silliness.
    Last edited by Katey888; 04-23-2014 at 04:10 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit to add to existing post rather than post again..