Thread: how do you take care of you fem attributes

how do you take care of you fem attributes

im talking do you take care of parts of yourself like a gg i mean do you shave or wax your legs etc. i take good care of my feet and hair because thats what i look at first on gg's.

Well I just mimic what my wife did for the 2 years we were together. Exfoliate,lotion you know, just pamper yourself!

Oh yea, and beauty sleep, somthing I need to get to!
    Last edited by DanaJ; 02-03-2006 at 07:47 AM.

i find out through girly mags how to take care of my fem attributes

Gold Member
    Just started shaving my legs for my make over tomarrow, not to sure I like doing that

I keep them in a baggie when I'm not wearing them.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I take really good care of my hands & feet...they're softer/girlier than my sister's. I have good skincare habits in general, I guess you could say.

I drink lots of water, use moisteriser and body shave regulary also pluck my eyebrows......................it's a never ending story !
    ...'mother what's wrong with me ?' ....Regan from the Exorcist ...

http://www.tvchix.com/view.php?user=Louisa_Lampton

http://lululouisa.multiply.com/

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Talking

i always use all the creams and lotions on my hands and legs and before i put on my stockings i always put cream on them. love phylisanne

Quote Originally Posted by LovableTJO
    Just started shaving my legs for my make over tomarrow, not to sure I like doing that

One word...Veet

I won't put another razor on my legs now that I used Veet. You need to try it if you don't like shaving.

I keep the usual routine going, plucking eyebrows, Veet legs, keep face clean, Use lotions

I shave my legs and the rest of me nightly. I love a hot bubble bath and just lay in it for 10 - 20 minutes. The whole shaving experience for me, especially my legs is so calming for me. I moisturize afterwards. My face I expholiate first and then use some over the counter lotions I purchased.

Taking care of yourself is important you know.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth3
    One word...Veet

I won't put another razor on my legs now that I used Veet. You need to try it if you don't like shaving.

I keep the usual routine going, plucking eyebrows, Veet legs, keep face clean, Use lotions
    Veet you say, I will look it up.

I shave from head to toe atleast twice a week. More if I get the chance. I also use lotions, skin care, deodorant, body wash, shampoo and conditioner, and etc. that is all aimed at GG's.

Kisses, April Marie
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Heh, I hardly do. I shave my legs about once a week, armpits whenever they need it, and pluck my eyebrows when I lose the ability to see through them That's about it.
    It's a hassle rather than a pleasure.

My most pampered attributes are my face and my hands; I never use soap on my face, only plain water, cleansing creams and moisturisers. I have really small and delicate hands with long nails, so I try to look after them. I'm not workshy, but I hate it if I cut or graze my hands when doing jobs round the house or in the garden.

I've keeping myself shaved smooth for quite awhile now. Get a full body wax job about every six weeks. Benn using lotion on my legs and hands for the past two months, they feel much better. As for my face, I had a facial done about three weeks ago, and the gal there got me some cream and skin toner to use everyday. The old saying is right,..."A woman's work is never done"

Put on "the stuff" in the morning and then at night take that off only to put on a different formula for night time, then in morning take that off, to start over again.

Don't know about all this "beauty thing"

I use Bath & Body Works Shower gel and lotion daily. I exfoliate my face twice a day. I use body cream on my legs, hands, arms and feet. I keep my legs, chest, and underarms shaved at all times. I get regular professional manicures and pedicures. It's tough being a girl.

Jodi

i only shave the top half of mt legs until im out of the closet that is

[SIZE="3"]Aloha,
    I think I responded like thhis on another thread, anyway.... Olay bath bar, Clinique facial scrub nightly with eye treatment under eyes before bed. Non- alchohol after shave and moisturizer in the morning. As for the rest, I pluck my brows weekly (to keep appearences) and shave my body about once a week. Once in a while I'll use NAD'S on my legs and arms.....when I'm feeling masochistic! :cheeky:
    Unfortunately, my work is very hands on and I am a bit of a do-it-yourself handyman, so I'm under the hood of our cars truck as well as doing "projects" around the house. I do try to use hand lotion, however, it's only helping a little. Hmmm, I wonder if lowcut jeans and thongs would look good with a leather utility belt? Oops, wrong thread, maybe add that to my costume list?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]XOXO[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]CammyT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Have Fun and If You Play, Always Play Safe[/SIZE]

I shave my legs at least 3 times a week. It feels so good to have them shaved and put lotion on them daily. I also use creams on my face.