Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Panties, over or under?

Wearing Panties over or under

I wear my panties over my patyhose most of the time, helps to keep them from slipping down.

Always over a garter belt

Hi, like the user id! Under with hose, over with garter belts - always as far as I'm concerned. When wearing a garter corset or low girdle, buy a pair of those slinky panties (usually thongs I'm afraid) that have hooks on the side straps, that way you can unhook them quickly, remove them when needed without interfering with the garters, then put them back on without much trouble. Most lingerie stores have them. Have fun!

over and under

With panty hose its best under so they dont slide down, With a garter belt ,corset or OBG over the garment. As I go out in public makes going to the ladies easier. Dont want to have to undo the garters every time I want to pee.
    Joanna

Panties over the garter if you are going to wear them for a long time. This is for going to the bathroom. If only wearing for a short time I think the look is nicer wearing panties under the garters. This is how I deal with the situation. It would be a real pain to have to unhook all the garters to sit and go to the bathroom.

What Me Worry
    You got a problem with girls from joisey. I do not wear pantyhose and I wear my thongs under my garters it gives in a much smoother look. Thats my opinion antway. I guess it boils down to comfort and convenience.

Although it presents logistical problems, the panties need to go under the belt. Sorry, that's just the way it is.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/