Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My wife's constructive feedback on my presentation

Quote Originally Posted by michelleddg View Post
    All of this suggested she was more interested in how my dressing affected our relationship rather than the dressing itself.
    LOL, I can see where she's coming from. She's being proactive, good for her!

At a party once, many moons ago, it was my perception that my then SO was flirting with another woman, but the kind of flirting that is more than one would expect at a party. My reaction was to befriend this woman. It worked and I no longer felt as if my relationship was threatened.

It can feel threatening to witness our SOs want to post pics online dressed in a way that most women dress when they want to attract men, or when our SOs befriend good looking GGs. It took me a while to fully understand what this was all about. Had I not been in love with my SO, I dare say this might have been enough for me to move on from the relationship. I had not encountered this type of behavior in my other relationships and at the time I did take it that my SO's interest in me was waning. Now I understand, and also my SO has been going out for several years now so she has incorporated her feminine self in her day-to-day life.
    Reine

I do agree that a supporting wife can makes you a real lovely woman at the best of times .....and sort out the best in you as a woman ...The observations given by your wife are very useful indeed ....and that what I need from her all the time ....she can make our life as a woman so pleasurable and exciting ......

Michelle:

Lovely experience that you and your lovely wife had in Vegas. Please tell your wife that, if she ever gets tired of being with Michelle, I am ready and willing to have her as my wonderful spouse! You are so fortunate!

Reality Check
    It looks like you and your wife are headed in a good direction. I understand her concern of being recognized. Folks might not recognize you by yourself but if they recognize your wife they will probably speak to her and ask about you.

Banned Read only
    "like"