Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sensitive nipples (not on HRT)

Sensitive nipples (not on HRT)

Hey all,

So I saw a lot of posts in the past discussing the changes to nipple sensitivity for the girls who had either started or been on HRT, but didn't see any posts for the issue for us girls not undergoing HRT.

So for as long as I can remember I have had very sensitive nipples. And when I've told women I've dated I seem to get this weird reaction at first and they seem to think its not normal. So I ask, for the girls here, have you only noticed sensitive nipples once starting HRT, or have you ladies noticed beforehand (or not on HRT) that your are sensitive too?

Kaite

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    I've had sensitive nipples since I started developing when I was eleven, but since I have a feminine body I'm not an normal guy. The only thing I can think of is you had a surge of estrogen when you were younger and still retain sensitivity. I would recommend having your hormone levels checked, to make sure you have healthy levels. If they bother you you can wear a padded bra, so the whole world doesn't know when things get perky. Nipple shields or pedals work but the ones I tried made my nipples itchy which only added to my problem, and I need the support of a bra anyway.

Interesting question. My nipples have gotten more sensitive as I have gotten older. I have never taken any kind of hormone yet since about my 40's they have gotten more sensitive. For me it is not really any problem and I actually enjoy the feeling especially when I wear a very soft nylon camisole with out a bra. The feeling seems to enhance my fem side.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

For most of my life I was mildly sensitive . . . . until I found "Supple Nipps" through an on line ad. All I can say is WOW! After wearing their nipple enhancing product periodically, I ended up with slightly larger, ALWAYS ERECT, very sensitive nipples. It is a mind blowingly awesome feeling. Not so much sensitivity to be annoying or distracting, but rather a highly recommended way to enhance sensitivity and add to fun during sex. They advertise their product as nipple fun wear, and boy are they right. They caution that use of these things can be addictive.

Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Aspiring Member
    Don't find it strange as I have always had sensitive nipples. Don't consider myself feminine in any manner other than I like to wear women's clothes. Affected much the same as a woman in the nipple areas. Sensitive to cold, touch, etc. Any of those cause my nipples to become quite erect.

Occasionally, but I have put it down to breastforms rubbing.
    On HRT I did get nipple sensitivity and that is considered normal.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

That's always been the case for me. Never gave it that much thought really as I assumed it was the same for all guys. Guess like yourself I'm just more sensitive than the av-er-age guy.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Some are more sensitive than others. This is not anything to be concerned or worried about. All bodies are a bit different.

My nipples have become very sensitive since my breasts started to develope about when I was seventy. they got sore when I was in high school and the footbal padding rubbed. That is common and they had an ointment that they gave you to help healing.

Since they are enjoyably sensitive, I don't wish to change it except to have it happen as often as possible. LOL

Rhanda
    Last edited by Rhanda; 04-24-2014 at 10:14 AM. Reason: spelling

As I have gotten older my nipples have become increasingly sensitive. They have always gotten hard in the cold and hurt, but for the last ten years they have become pleasurable to the touch.

Platinum Member
    Hi Katie, All I have to do is touch them and they start to get hard.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I think many men have sensitive nipples. Mine have always been that way!
    Sally

I can't keep my hands off mine...........

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Back in the day? I used suction devices on my breasts every morning and evening for about 10 months. My breasts never remained expanded like they always were rite after removal of the devices.

But, my nipples became enlarged and increasingly sensitive. And, they still r today, many years later!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 04-27-2014 at 12:04 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Over the years, I have found that my nipples have become increasingly sensitive to touch. I have also experienced a direct connection to my groin area through nipple stimulation. I'll leave it there for now. It is amazing.......! Yikes, OMG! I do not mean to be impolite, but since this subject was brought up, I am sure that I am not the only one to experience this. Am I?
    Di

OMG......I love my nipples. They are sosensitive too. I cant seem to keep my hands off of them either. Makes me feel really fem. I wear nipple collars most of the time when I am wearing a bra and they cause my nipples to really be hard and poke out. Sometimes I use a wine bottle vacuume on them an they really get big like a real womans nipples and they feel so wonderfull but they soon go back to normal. Id love to get them pierced but need to get my wife to agree for me to do it. Id love to be able to wear dangling ear rings from my nipples.

Mine have become a lot more sensitive the last few year as I have gotten older. With a lite top they realy stick out....with just a little pinch more so...

is it just me or is this getting creepy? I think I see the end of the train coming here
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Untitled
    When I went through puberty my nipples became very sensitive/erogenous. My left side is much more sensitive and I've come very close to the big O just from stimulation, lovingly applied. My right side is also sensitive, but not so directly wired to the stuff "down there."
    . . . tamara segunda

I think that many of us discount the mind body connection. When we wear women's clothes we feel more feminine. This feeling causes obvious changes in the way which we relate to our bodies. Areas, like nipples, which as men we may not have considered erogenous zones, become more sensitive because we become more aware of our breasts. I was never particularly sensitive to my nipples before I started wearing bras and feminine clothes, though many of my male friends certainly were, to the extent that a number of them had their nipples pierced to increase their sensitivity. I didn't because they weren't. They are now and I am sure this is because I started thinking of them as erogenous zones.

How can one of the most feminine parts of our bodies be considered "creepy".

Just ordered from supple nipps and come back to this thread only to find "creepy" and "end of train" in the same sentence.... hmm.

my nipples have never been sensitive and it sucks... I pierced one years ago hoping to achieve the sensitivity gg's naturally have. Guess its hard to relate for some and to say its creepy imo kinda implies judgment on those who truly need something where one of the most feminine on the human body is being discussed.
    Last edited by franchesca; 04-26-2014 at 11:50 PM. Reason: clarification
    ♥franchesca #transgender

I have very sensative nipples. (in a good way) They are erect most of the time. When I wear "T's" as a guy people jokingly comment about them..lol

Junior Member lynn.crossdresser's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Diversity View Post
    Over the years, I have found that my nipples have become increasingly sensitive to touch. I have also experienced a direct connection to my groin area through nipple stimulation. I'll leave it there for now. It is amazing.......! Yikes, OMG! I do not mean to be impolite, but since this subject was brought up, I am sure that I am not the only one to experience this. Am I?
    Di
    I am with you there, you very much describe how i am. Since turning 40ish my nipples are a great source of pleasure.
    Lynn

At the risk of offending my own modesty, I'd say mine are quite sensitive. In fact I've occasionally been teased about my chest over the years as I do appear to have small breasts. Recently I've come across the possibility of temporary hormone imbalances during puberty among other things that might have been the culprit. I also came across one of the TS threads where people were talking about feeling for a gland to see if the hormones were working and I think I might have passed that test...

It's great for CDing and other enjoyments but not so great for say a day at the beach in male mode.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.