Thread: Keeping busy

Keeping busy

Just a quick update.
    I've been waiting for my new name to arrive (no court appearance in Canada. It just arrives in the mail). In the meantime, I've been busying myself by having all the forms I'll need (gender change is done, but not much help with my male name) to change my documentation ready, and in individual envelopes. When my name change gets here, I just start visiting people/places.

I have an appointment for some Juvederm facial filler on Monday, immediately followed by an appt. with my endo concerning an orchi.

May 6 the dentist starts on my new smile. One crown, two implants, and veneers all around. I have time available, so I told her to fast track it, so I have appts. every two days with her.

Dr. Brassard in Montreal got back to me, and everything looks good for early spring 2015 GRS. God, I can't believe I'm still on the fence about GRS. Although it's the second biggest descision of my life, the answer ought to just drop into my hands. I only have a few weeks to decide in order to keep an early spring date.

May 12 my therapist will mail me a letter saying RLE is done. I have not seen her in a year, but she is on the case. She is referring me to a shrink for my other GRS letter, and says it will only take a one hour visit, given that he will have her notes already.

When I started on this journey everything seemed to happen SO SLOWLY. Now that I'm working on transition, legal, and finishing touches simultainiously, everything is moving SO FAST.

Life is good, maybe in about a year I'll have time to stop and smell the roses.

Safe journey. Maybe you could take the occasional sniff of a petunia.