Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Encouraging my wife ,,,,,

Dear Nicole ...thanks for your analysis ...yes I would love to dress in front of the one I love and share every secret in our lives ...and what is funny is that she always tell me to plce my girly undies with hers so the children will not suspect anything ,,,but she insists that She will not be involved...

Quote Originally Posted by giuseppina View Post
    The advice here is generally good, but something I don't see mentioned here is a membership for your wife on cd.com. Perhaps that would interest her.

As nice as your avatar looks, it could be a way for the fashion police to identify you. There is facial recognition software available that goes by facial geometry and can see through makeup. One picture is all the authorities need.

Your wife is right to be scared. I heard a story from your area about a lady who was whipped because she chose to wear trousers and not a skirt or dress (). Here in Canada, that would never happen because it is not a reasonable limitation on our constitutionally guaranteed freedom of expression.
    Dear giuseppina ,,,is it true that the fashion police can identify us even with the makeup and wigs?....well at least I will known in the open ,,,,,I hope not because this will make my life more difficult ...bu the way what about if we blur our pictures ....do they still identify ...hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how difficult this must be.

Is it safe to find one another via the internet? Might there still be groups that meet in private?

Here in the US, even though it is not legally punishable to crossdress, many crossdressers feel as if they will be severely judged by others if they are seen in public presenting as a woman. So there are many support groups that meet in private and that provide a changing room for the crossdressers who do not want to travel to the meeting while dressed.

I'm sorry that your wife does not want to see you dressed.
    No my dear Rei

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how difficult this must be.

Is it safe to find one another via the internet? Might there still be groups that meet in private?

Here in the US, even though it is not legally punishable to crossdress, many crossdressers feel as if they will be severely judged by others if they are seen in public presenting as a woman. So there are many support groups that meet in private and that provide a changing room for the crossdressers who do not want to travel to the meeting while dressed.

I'm sorry that your wife does not want to see you dressed.
    No my dear Reine ...I do not dare to call on line or a group ...I think the best thing to do is keep it like this till something come up ...

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    If you keep putting pressure on your wife to be more accepting, you won't have anything to dream about.

She has the capability of snapping at any time and could become totally unresponsive.

Lay off and be thankful for what you have achieved already.

Confucius say, "Children should not play with fireworks".

If I am not blunt and unpleasant enough, see how your wife reacts if you keep pushing.
    Yes I agree i knew that there is a very refined barrier between breaking and accepting me as a CD ...amazingly once she asked me about the pictures I take of my self,,,I showed her ...but she calmly saw them and said nothing later...I even showed her some pictures in another site in the internet ,,,she smiled but no reaction ....and we continued our lives as usual ...with no involvement...

Banned Read only
    Years ago my ultimate need was to have my wife buy me "just one pair of panties" for my birthday. To me it would signify a level of acceptance that was not present. With some retrospect I came to realize that I was still not comfortable with myself. To have my wife participate would valid my cross dressing. I came to realize pushing my wife to accept my cross dressing was nothing short of spousal abuse. Mental spousal abuse, not physical. I came to realize I did not need her approval to validate myself. I have not tried in over twenty years to push the subject. If she wanted a woman as a mate or lover, she would have chosen one. Accept what you have. If she wants to participate more, she knows where you stand. Frankly, in the atmosphere of oppression you live under I wouldn't want your relationship to blow up in your face.

my wife has many difficulties with this. She has not so bad times and can joke about this, then times when she wants to run away from me like I am on fire and covered in toxic waste. It definitely cannot be easy for a hetero woman at all. Perhaps at some point you will have to accept her limitations and be happy that she understands that you are who you are. That is compromise 101. Remember how much she is giving by staying with you through this. I know there are some who have hit the jackpot with understanding and accepting S/O's but most do struggle immensely with it all. Be happy with what you have, it is more than many.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

How can a wife accept the reality of unstoppable sexual adventure? xx