Thread: 580 mile trip home dressed From TN to MI

580 mile trip home dressed From TN to MI

Went to Tennessee this week to see the grandkids. At the last minute the wife can't come. So the night before I left I pack my heels, a skirt and top a wig and my makeup. Plus a satin night gown since I would be staying in a motel.
    Had fun with the grandkids and the day I left to come home to Michigan. I got up early lay out all the things I would wear home. Got dressed pack my bags and went to my car just as I turned the corner a man was sweeping the sidewalk and open the door for me to get out. I thank him and went to my car and looked back he was back to sweeping.
    Going up I75 there was a lot of construction. At one point we were stopped and the semi driver kept looking down at me as we moved he would look in his mirror back at me. Stopped at a rest area got out and walked around.
    Got to Toledo had to get gas. But the out fit I had on was for warmer weather a sleeveless top (50 degrees F) I had a jacket in the car I put it on it look great with the skirt.
    When I got there only one person was there. Had to go inside to get the teller to turn on the pump. When I came back out all the pumps had someone there. Had to go back in to pay and wind was starting to blow and my skirt was blowing up. When I came back out the man in pump next to mine was watching as I try to hold down my skirt and gave me a big smile when I got in my car.
    Had to stop at a rest area before going home to change and take the makeup off. One man was watching me when I got there getting my things ready to change. I waited till he left to change cloths. Then went in to wash the makeup before going home.

It was a fun drive just wish I didn't have to change before going home.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Adventuring on the great highways.. fun!

Sounds like everything went well.
    Happy for you.

That sounds like a fun adventure I also sympathize with not wanting to have to change back its my least favorite part about dressing

Glenda,
    One day you may progress to the stage of going all the way dressed.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Sounds like a great adventure Glenda! I always hate changing back too!

That is a great adventure. I have enjoyed basically the same except headed south. Driving and enjoying the scenery blends in with the great feeling of freedom to express yourself. The changing back is a bummer mostly because it means the fun is at end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Had occasion recently to travel several hundred miles in GA and FLA on I-75 dressed completely en femme. Stopped for gas and gain for refreshments and also for food ab=long the way - all with no problems. The only really weird situation came when I needed to change back to male mode in a rest area. Should I go into the ladies room dressed as a woman and come out as a guy or go into the mens room as a woman and change to a guy. I compromised by pulling my car to the far end of the parking area, taking my wig, skirt, top and shoes off to put on some jeans and a t shirt. Used makeup remover pads to take off my makeup then went into the men's room with my bra and forms under my t shirt, but nobody noticed. I don't think anybody would really have cared much whatever I did, but I was just concerned that the rest area might have some security that would come running if some woman freaked out by a guy coming out of a stall in the ladies room. I just didn't want to take that chance. In retorspect, the driving trip was a real thrill for me. I got to feel really feminine for a long while, driving in heels, keeping my knees together in my skirt, constantly brishing the hair of my wig from my eyes and viewing my pretty self in the mirror! Wow! It was fun!

I've thought about doing something like this, especially if my SO and I end up living in an RV in a couple of years. It's good to know I won't be alone on the road en femme.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

Platinum Member
    Hi Glenda, It sounds like the trip went well , But all good things must come to an end.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Glad to hear you had a little en femme driving time.

I used a rest area once to get back to male mode too. I didn't remove makeup since it was late enough that neighbors would unlikely notice as I unlocked the front door.

Jogging pants are easier to change into in the car. They're also good for leaving the house as you can have a skirt and hose underneath.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Platinum Member
    Road trips en femme are great fun.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Beverley I use to go all the time dressed till I got remarried. Now the wife doesn't want to see me dressed. So I do it when she doesn't know and that's why I change in the rest areas before coming home. I don't care about the neighbors see me. I have been outside here for years.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN