Thread: being a crossdresser

being a crossdresser

what is the good a bad an what have you lost me I lost 4 women an the kids with one just got to see an talk with two of my girls after 20 yrs I miss ther younger years becoas be a cd but after all my life an 61 now I am stell Longley got no body how menny of you lost a lot just for wonted to be you even now an a then

Hello lori m ,
    well you have hit on the big question there which can affect all under this lifestyle and not just the cross dressers , I think the losing of people you use to know is one of the biggest problems although I think that affects use older ones more than the younger ones of today as they did not live in an unaccepting society so much and unfortunately it can make you very lonely as far as friends are concerned ,I lost all of mine not that I had many to start with but life has this funny way of doing things and throwing you into situations that you just did not expect to happen and I now have lots of new people who are very friendly and just treat me like a person but I must admit it would be nice to have a personal friend , but as I say life has this funny way so whatever you do and I know it can be difficult especially for the older age group DO NOT give up hope as it might just happen around the next corner you take .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

If you expect anyone not accept it let do it secret and private better than tell someone about our crossdresser it's hard to hide it all in our life but you may not lost friends you can keep all of them and also get new crossdresser friends just keep it private don't tell anyone about your situation except if you knows this person more confidence and will understand you that's maybe accept that especially from older generation I think new generation men and women will understand and know more about crossdresser .. finally don't hopeless about your lost relations just forget it then only go to new way and following to found new relation which will give you better mode to you.

Yes Nadia,
    you have a good point there as in doing in secret and I am sure that is why many do it that way but when you get on to TG issues that becomes more difficult as on one hand you have the choice of keeping so called friends and on another hand why should you not be yourself, unfortunately it is one of those choices in life that you have to make and it soon sorts out who is a real friend for they are thinking how it will affect them and not you .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Are you able to meet CDs in your area?
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Unlike writing on these boards, in real life I've never been able to overcome my distrust of males. So I don't have many friends at all, and no family within a thousand miles anymore. I have my job, and acquaintances there, but outside of that, not too much. I still date occasionally, but usually after splitting up with a woman who clearly will never accept a guy who's a crossdresser, it takes me many months to get my optimism up again enough to ask another one out. Fortunately, after my divorce I studied dating/mating social behavior and can now spot a woman who's interested in me pretty quick, so I don't get turned down when I do ask them out; I think that is the only thing that has saved me from becoming a complete social hermit.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

i just love it i try ever day to be more fem thats why i like this site