Thread: Does a feminine mind helps dating?

Does a feminine mind help dating?

Ok so not the best phrased question but I didn't have enough room on the title to expand on the question. Here's my question: Is being a CD helps us understand women more and does that gives us an advantage on dating?

Now let me explain where I'm coming from; when I was single I loved spending time with girls, here's why; one it allowed me to let my guard down and allowed me to be my self , two it made me happy, I felt like I fired in. I was able to really understand how girls thought and helped me offer what they wanted, I knew what to say to the and how to treat them, that made me a little bit popular in my youth and allowed me to date quiet a bit.

Did anybody have a similar experience or is now experiencing something like that?

Michelle,
    I know I was helped by my dressing and it improved my assimilation with women.
    Their curiosity attracted them to me and I was able to play on it.
    I also felt I knew how they thought.
    I say that 'cause you can never work women out as a man anyway.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Dear Michelle being a CD will help you appreciate women but still cannot think like them ,,their way of life is different ,,Yes we can understand the volatile and loving personalities but still we need a lot to learn ...

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I use some of it, and our knowledge as cd's to my advantage...complimenting a gal on something like nails,hair, or her shoes...typical stuff most guys wont notice. I usually do it to make a complete strangers day but it can help in the ladykiller dept too....

Silver Member
    In my younger CD days, some GG's had trouble mixing/matching clothing and accessories for the big dance or other major events in their life. It all started as helpful suggestions to enhance their outfit/dress, and better choices of colors to compliment their skin/hair, but became for me a filled dating schedule, and a very pleasant way to learn/understand more about what makes a GG "tick". Enjoy.

Platinum Member
    Hi Michelle, The last time I was on a date was January 1964.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Yes, absolutely it can help in some ways. While I would not classify myself as ugly, I am not one of those rugged big guys that turns the girls heads just entering a room, or a big deep booming voice or presence. So.... I did use the emotional back door charm and quite effectively.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Platinum Member
    Yeah, sort of. Not so much in dating...it seems like I was never out on the market that long, for whatever reason. But more often than not I gravitate towards groups of women in conversation and more often than not I've gotten compliments along the lines of, 'you're just like one of the girls." I do think being transgendered gives me a bit more of an ability to empathize or at least to listen.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

KimD, I think that it was my ability to listen and be empathetic that got me dates or second date. Then from there a relationship if it came to that, remember too for all that reads that I am a mix of genders so I was able to appeal in some ways to women who sought masculinity. I can provide that as well. I guess its in a way kinda cheating lol. Hey, there has to be something good that comes from being a square peg in a round hole....
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Aspiring Member
    In the past I have on occasions been complimented by a group of women: "He's ok, he's like one of us". To myself I would vigorously deny it. Too busy trying to be the he-man I really never was. I would never have acknowledged having a 'feminine' mind. Secretly, however, I was very pleased with such a compliment. What a long struggle.

Now, having come out to myself I have a totally different view of women. I find myself complimenting someone's outfit or hat. Haven't dared yet compliment on lipstick or eyeshadow. I've learned on this forum that women smile at each other. Never occurred to me before. I've tried that and enjoy having a woman smile in return.

So, have I a feminine mind? I can't think like a woman but I confided in a lady friend some time ago that whatever is my feminine side seems to be stronger than average.

Ineke

A feminine mind? or a sexy, flirtatious one? xx

Quote Originally Posted by gendermutt View Post
    . I did use the emotional back door charm and quite effectively.
    That illustrates my point perfectly. Thanks!