Thread: MTF and FTM ,,How does it feel

MTF and FTM ,,How does it feel

hi girls and boys,,
    i have always felt as a woman from the bottom of my heart, I see a beautiful girl, i wish i was her , i wish i could be the most delicate girl ,the moment i see a store ,i feel like buying all the dresses,skirts,heels,make up kits and so on , have nice figure ,,keep myself femininie ,

my question is , how and what do FTMs feel ,,
    do u boys think we are no less than any Gg ,,what makes us different from Ggs if there is any (except for what they are born with).,We think we are no less than any Gg
    Last edited by Raychel; 04-29-2014 at 07:25 PM.

I have no idea what a gg is. So if you could please explain what it is or what it stands for that would be very helpful

Banned Read only
    @ShadowWarryor - A "GG" is a "Genetic Girl" - i.e. a Female Assigned At Birth, a cisgender woman.

I think the OP is asking two things - as best I can tell. Perhaps they'll clarify themselves:
    1. How do you FtM's feel about your bodies - trying to masculinize them, etc?
    2. Do you think that MtF's are "real women" - the same, but for an accident of birth, as genetic women?

BTW, since the OP didn't chime in on this, I will. I think FtM's are MEN. Are you the same as genetic males? No, you are better, in my opinion! A LOT better!

The FtM's I've had the privilege of knowing have been real men, men with feelings, strong men, men with a passion for life. You dudes are the best men I know, and I mean that. What generally passes for a genetic male these days is pretty pathetic. There are exceptions, but still - trans men are the real deal as far as I'm concerned.

<3 you guys!

+10 to Paula

Who you are genetically has nothing to do with how you feel or who you are.

<3

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Thank you Paula, you answered a question I didn't even know I had

How do I feel about my body? Absolutely disgusted and angry. Mostly angry. Feeling the pressures placed on me to be someone I am not is quite irritating and I have a limit to how much I can take. Yet, I love how enduring it is. How well it manages to heal after what obstacles come and damage it. It is a strong, very powerful little body I admire, but the boobs and all can go away. Anything related to breasts and girly stuff down there freak me out. It is not right nor has it ever felt right to me.

Do I see gg's as normal girls? Well of course. Why should physical appearance define you as a person and label you as someone you are not? We are all different in our own special way. I like to think of being the opposite sex as a lesson to be learned, you begin to respect those who are girls or boys and what they go through and see through a different set of eyes. Unfortunately, that feeling never lasts and i find myself left with feeling like it's torture and my punishment for doing something wrong or something.

its so nice to hear from all of u .,., U men rock ... n we *MTF women are so very fem and so u are so very masculine ,, we Rock

Banned Read only
    To continue PQ's point...

Regardless of whether we're talking about M2F or F2M, I think transitioning carries some interesting facets. As people transition as adults, it means that they have often spent many years living and functioning in terms of their original gender. When they transition, all of that information, habits, understanding, etc. continues and is mixed with their new persona to some degree. I mean, you can't just flick a switch and turn off all these years of prior experience. To the extent that the male and female personas coexist, and eventually get dominated by one of the other, can provide a unique insight as to how men and women are viewed in the culture at large. It gives an opportunity to see how the concepts of sexism, male privilege, etc. play out.