Thread: How has 'dressing' changed you?

How has 'dressing' changed you?

Hi All,

I won't bore you with too much history, but I started wearing panties about 4 years ago. In May this year I found this site, i joined and it encouraged me to dress further.

This led to me looking at other sites dealing with CD issues. In so doing, i have seen pictures of 'dressed girls' that had an extremely surprising effect on me. To put it bluntly, I realised that I was turned on by what I was seeing. This has caused me a fair degree of confusion but overall I am pleased that the whole passage of events have occurred.

I respect the dignity of this site, which is why I have not been too specific about what i have mentioned. I would ask that any replies follow this line.

So my question - Has your dressing had such an effect on you. I would be very grateful to see your views. Please PM me if more appropriate.
    Love kylie, xx.

Aspiring Member

Yes it cetainlly has!.

Yes whenever i can dress it certainbly does make a lot of difference as to how I feel and who I am really deep inside which is where most of us who are male cd's really do lie we are all really girls inside just waitng to get out. It certanily does go a very long way in reliving the male anger nad agression which I have really come to hate. In this incarnation Thank's Suzy Ann!.

carolbitv

Talking dressing

hello, dressing has changed me. bought out a side of me that didn't now was there. i have been dressing for alot of years. when dressed very mellow and turned on Carol

No need for a PM from me. I think the most significant change in me is that I'm much more patient with women concerning the amount of time it takes them to get ready to go somewhere. Now I know what takes them so long. I understand how much work they do to look their best no matter what the occasion. I can now truly appreciate the effort they put into it. This, however, does not effect my attitude about being late. She should just start a few minutes earlier.

LoL, Lawren

JoannaDees
    To put it simply, I feel happier about who I am, the inner me, that one that makes me tick.

Lawren, Well put!
    To answer your question though, it has changed me into a blonde, brunette, redhead and everything in between... seriously though, dressing has made me appreciate the art of being a woman and has enlarged my sensitive side which my wife does like better than a knuckle dragging thug (for which I am not anyways LOL). How has it changed me...? Look at me! I'm a guy most of the time and I can make myself look like this!
    Girls just want to have fun... MMMM!

changes

I'm happier, my SO is not.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

since dressing i have been at the girls side of stuff for years. wanting them to win in ompitions and stuff. since coming to this site though i have had an attraction to some of you girls now. its strange and yet at the same time very natural. i always said that im a lesbian when in drag. and i guess im still am if im attraced to cd's.
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

The other plus of course is that I can give an honest opinion when a GG asks for it. It seems I have now become a shopping buddy to two gg friends (one knows, the other is from work). I enjoy being "dragged" from store to store to find the perfect bikini. Who am I to complain?
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

yeah i go under wear shopping with a gg freind of mine iif i like it i say its sexy
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

Elinor

Smile A flash of stocking a full skirt hint of petticoat

Yes I love women all the more, I think they are superior to men.
    I find I may check out what shoes they have on regards which way I'll chose to walk[dirt track, lift or stairs]
    Check out style make-up more than I used to which was never.
    We guys are turned on by vision so a guy who looks like a sexy woman would turn us on. I'm a Lesbian in and out of dresses or skirts.

Charlotte Elizabeth
    before I started dressing, I had a few problems with anger,but now..the more I dress, the more chilled I am.

emma
    It's my fun side... My boring 'boy' life consists of a not so popluar job at a legal firm. When I dress, I have FUN. It brings out the girl in me... There is nothing more fun than to get all dressed up, go out, and fool even some of the most macho men.

Its made me realize I can have fun enjoying the activities I want to do and not be so concerned that they are not very guy like.

Thinking about this I kind of realised something. I have become a lot more open to people and "expose" myself more. I had a session with our company's HR person the other day and she could not believe it when I said I am normally shy and reserved. She said that I was one of the "main contributors" on the recent teambuilding - in other words, I spoke too much!! Grrr. . But I suppose I am letting more and more of Vicky out and it is kind of fun!
    Love, Vicky
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

I have noticed that I am much more submissive and I listen to people more when I am dressed

I find that I am much more relaxed when I am able to dress in women's clothing. I don't feel like everything is pressing on me, instead I can relax, enjoy the silkiness of the clothing, soak in the sweet smell of the perfumes and fully enjoy the softer side of me.

Victoria