Thread: I'll Never Be a Woman

I'll Never Be a Woman

I'll always be a CD. I may enjoy the illusion of being a woman and all the exhilarating feelings that come with cross dressing, but I'll never know what it truly feels like to be a female. I could go through all the steps of transition, the hormones, the surgery and the like, but where would that leave me. (edited out...don't discuss that stuff)

So I'll always be a CD and I won't kid myself otherwise.

Always

Ilsa
    Last edited by Lorileah; 05-01-2014 at 03:48 PM. Reason: discussing those things not allowed

True, I'm planning to reincarnate as a woman. We'll see how that turns out.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

There's really nothing wrong with being a guy and a father my friend. We can say that because of who we are we can understand and appreciate what a woman goes through to even a small extent which is more than most so called normal guys ever will.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I would guess that you already know this, but others may not. Therefore, just because they do not experience those things does not make them less than a woman. That being said, if you personally believe deep inside that you are a woman, than that is more than enough for me. You can live and accept just that fact or continue on down that road of transition to some point that satisfies your needs, regardless what others may say. As many TS's here say, physical congruence with what you are (a woman born with a birth defect) does not mean that you have to correct that defect to really be the woman that you are, because you already are that woman. To say that you need to experience every facet of a woman's life would be great if possible. However, not even all woman do that either from direct choice (do not want children) to other physical/medical issues that prevent it, or other complications in their lives that interfere and ultimately prevent that person from living that experience.

So, Ilsa, you can still live and experience most of the other womanly experiences if you so desire, and more importantly if I understand your post, you can declare yourself a woman if you feel you are truly one.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 05-01-2014 at 03:51 PM. Reason: removed references to disallowed subjects

wow, i think allie explained it perfectly!!
    chin up girl, you are not alone with those feelings...
    paula

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Ilsa I do agree with you here, I understand my maleness and it is who I am.
    I can change my physical appearance but that will never make me female.
    I feel for the true TS who agonizes over their life trying to fit into who they really feel they should be.
    I don't believe I can ever really understand what they go thru and hope someday we all can understand this issue

OK so maybe you're not TS, that's OK by me. But those of us who identify as TS feel as though we are already women, just with the wrong body. So if we speak for ourselves then we can all get what we want.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

N.B. you all know the rules, if you don't they are easily found at the top of the page when you sign on You know what to stay away from...don't make me all like moderator on this OK?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

It's ok IIsa. We all have our limitations. I'm happy to be a man and happy to dress as a woman. If I get your drift, the whole sex thing is a personal thing. Personally, I am open to being sexually man or woman. You don't need to be a woman with all the woman parts to experience that part of it. Nothing further needs to follow. Personal preference.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    i like being JUST a cd....its the best of both....i accepted that too....i used to want to sell my soul to be a girl....but I learned to appreciate both....i just wish like you...i can combine my freelance work with my dressing.... working dressed would be really cool..

Ilsa,
    Just enjoy what you can be.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have to agree with allie. Who you are, in terms of your gender, is who you think you are. I have studied my wife, a woman who has no real issues with her gender, for 26 years. She is what being a woman is to me. But you know what, I do not know a single woman like her. Other women are as different from her as I am from them. So what does being a woman mean? It means what you want it to mean, exactly like being a man means what it means. In other words, do not believe the hype that there is something like femininity or masculinity. Every one of us, not some rulebook, determines what it is to be a man, or a woman, or a human being. Masculinity and femininity are labels of convenience we use because it is easier than recognizing the individuality and uniqueness of every human being. But in real terms the labels mean precisely squat.

I know women with more masculine traits than most men I know. In fact I live with one. I know men with more feminine traits than most women. There are plenty of women far more masculine than me. There are plenty of guys, including me, far less masculine than my adorable wife.

So, sorry, the idea that I can never know what it is like to be a woman makes even less sense than the idea that I can never know what it is like to be a man, and I assure you my birth certificate says that is what I am. But I absolutely know I am not a man. Am I a woman? Maybe a little bit more than I am a man.

I am, btw, not saying you can or cannot know what it is like to be a man or a woman. I am saying that fundamentally I do not really know what it is to be either, and,you know what, I am totally delighted to be in a state of ingnorance.

Banned Read only
    Ilsa, by your arguments as a transitioning transsexual, I'll never be a woman either. I feel like one. I'm starting to kinda look and sound like one, but I'll never have a past as a woman, and I'll never be one genetically or reproductively. So what does that make me?

I guess it's arguable that I'm not a woman, but some chimerical thing neither man or woman. I certainly want to live and be treated as a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Ressie View Post
    True, I'm planning to reincarnate as a woman. We'll see how that turns out.
    Not me. I'm planning to reincarnate as a normal boy (or girl, really doesn't matter as long as I'm not handicapped by something again). I was supposedly pretty bright, I wonder what I would have been capable of without all the unnecessary issues that I had to deal with as a kid, the isolation, the depression, not to mention the beatings and the sexual abuse. Oh yeah, and I'd want some normal parents. That seems to help. I used to think that I could cure cancer if given enough time, but the brain keeps getting side tracked, desperately looking for a source of affection, and I can't seem to be productive without it.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I agree with you Ilsa, I can enjoy my feminine side to the fullest but I'll never know true womanhood so I'm satisfied with who I am. Perhaps in some afterlife I can experience the feminine being.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

To quote an old friend..

"I'm more of a man than you will ever be, and more of a woman than you will ever have!"

As far as intent.. (My wife & I agree..)

And if I only could,
    I'd make a deal with God,
    And I'd get him to swap our places

- Running Up That Hill - Kate Bush
    - MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Platinum Member
    Hi Ilsa, I think that we have the best of both worlds.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Women got paid more than I did at my last job. I've also been harassed at some jobs. I cry sometimes, some men are very emotional. I'm blonde!, there are female mechanics that know a lot more about cars than I do. Some men no nothing about car repair. So most of these aspects aren't dependent on gender.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder