Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Longest Stretch Ever As A Woman?

Many years ago I spent a couple of weekends if full girl mode

Careful I bite <3
    Fully dressed, I just beat my old record by going for about a week. I have to go back to male mode for some business meetings, and a trip to visit my girlfriends family in China for the next month. Unlike a lot of other comments, it isn't super hard to go back and forth for me. The hardest part was I just bought some new items I'd LOVVVE to wear out, that I now have to have patience to do so.

For me one of the big things I do change is how I style my hair, and I don't like to do it too often. So once I go into male mode, I stay there until I have to the time to enjoy the hair.

Like others, 5 or 6 hours for me... would be interesting just to do a whole day... and an evening... I think I'd be paranoid about how my makeup would look at the end of all that.. quite scary, I'd suspect...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

3 days. Loved it and did not want to go back. My wife was ok with it but was glad to have her man back.

4 or 5 hours. I always want to leave my makeup on forever once I get it right, but my eyes seem to get tired of it pretty quick. Guess I'll just have to dress more to get my tolerance up . I can't imagine being a real girl and having to do eye liner every day!

I had previously posted that my record was 5 days. About a month ago I broke that record going 9 days straight. I was able to take a whole week off from work.

About 7 days for me when my wife and I took a "girls only" vacation a few years ago. I really hated coming home and having to revert.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

My longest stretch as a Woman has been fourteen hours. Some weekends I start getting dressed at two. If I am having a particuraly good time I will stay in female mode until 6 o' clock the next morning.

Makeup addict!
    I once spent a whole day as a woman, it was really hard to do!

5 day,
    I live in Sydney AU. For my 50th Birthday and my GG at the time took me for a trip down the south coats to a caravan park where she had hired a cabin for 5 days. She asked that i only take Joannes cloths and we even went shopping for more on the trip down. was the best 5 day will never forget it!!

From Friday afternoon until the following Monday morning. Quite a wonderful thing to get up in the morning and know you don't have to worry about changing, unless you want to.
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

Careful I bite <3
    Oh I am planning to beat my own record when I get back from my trip! I'll try to dig this thread up if it's not closed.

Junior Member Miss Interpretation's Avatar
    I think the longest I've ever dressed is about 16 hours. That includes the the fact that I fell asleep in the clothes.

Fall of 2013 I was in Tucson for 2 months alone without my wife. Allison came out 5 or 6 of every 7 days for the entire time. I never left the house as a male on dressing days. I saved all my errands and running around to be done dressed and went male at home primarily to let my face rest from close shaving. It was heavenly and the realization of a lifelong dream. I encountered only respectful and kind comments and was treated like a woman virtually everywhere. I don't pass but prefer to say I 'blend' dressing appropriately and being respectful. Some of my neighbors saw me but paid no attention. Now I have committed myself to dress more often and my wife has agreed. After knowing of my desire and seeing my love and need to dress for our entire marriage of 30 years, she realizes if she wants me she has to take "us both". I encourage other gurls to tell their s/o's asap in the relationship since hiding this is torture and life is too short. It helps to get older and then you find yourself saying "I don't care what others think" more often and getting on with what's important in your life. Finally being the gurl of my dreams/fantasies was soooo freeing and liberating it was sad to take it all off each night for bed…but now there's tomorrow! Good Luck.

Everyday for me
    Sarah Michelle Collins

Started HRT with Spirotone on 05/18/2013 an Estradiol Valerate Injections on 06/14/13 an Progesterone injections on 12/29/2014

I can only declare a lovely period of 2 days.

Sometimes it's fun to indulge myself for a full day on occasion, but I've never really wanted to go for longer. Most days I have some sort of outdoor physical labor to do and don't feel like wearing anything but dirty work clothes for that. I might if I ever attended some related event or such over a weekend that would really immerse me in it though.

I went 6 days and 5 nights minus a couple hours on two days where I had to go into town. I went to a camping event with my GG girlfriend at the time, it was at a LGBT campground and there was 60+ people that would see me dressed everyday and one night there was probably over 100 people there for a big bonfire. It was a lot of fun and I wish I could go anywhere and be as accepted as I was there. It was awesome, strangers were referring to me as a lady without missing a beat. I was very shy at the start of the week about dressing up in front of strangers but by the end of the week I was very comfortable. There are seasonal permanent residents there that have permanent trailers on the site and one of them was hosting a large karaoke party and invited us. My girlfriend and I at the time got all dressed up and wore nice dresses, we walked in and everyone said "Hey ladies, come on in, welcome". It did a lot for my confidence and feeling accepted. I'd love to do it again.

3.5 days, it was the some of the best days of my life.

3 long and wonderful days - while my wife was out of town.

Quote Originally Posted by Zylia View Post
    Longest stretch ever as a woman: exactly 0 hours, 0 minutes and 0 seconds. Trying to present as a woman does not make me woman.

Anyway, longest stretch ever in women's clothing exclusively is about six hours.
    About the same for me.

i want to say 6 weeks but that is not entirely true. I had to work during the day, but for 6 weeks as soon as i got home, marsha was waiting for me. All non working time was spent dressed. No one else at home, (wife on out of state work assignment). It was in this time span that Marsha came into her own and stepped out several times.
    It was really hard to return to "normal"

It's hard to say, maybe 24 hours. I was home alone when the rest of the family went away on a holiday for several days. My late teens I think still in school. I didn't have many clothes I mostly remember a powder blue corduroy dress and a pair of white boots which were a little too small for me. I did go out dressed at night walking the dog in local park which was quite safe.

I couldn't stay dressed all the time because I had to go out and about during the day.

I wasn't glad to see them come back.

I really want to do a few days at a time. That's on my bucket list.

5 years in the early-mid 80's...but then I was living full time fem too so...

wearing womens clothes?...evey day...

5 days out in public..shopping, bank, dry cleaners lunches and even a dinner party!