Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Your Longest Stretch Ever As A Woman?

Only about 7 hours of presenting en femme. What's the point of no return anyway? a few months maybe? hahaha
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

2.5 Days

My longest is 2.5 days but I got to do it at least twice a month sometimes more for 6 months straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Siemen View Post
    No hiding from God. God knows us; God sees us and most of all God LOVES us. We are who we are and "Just as I Am".
    Paula, I believe this too. In fact I have panties that were custom embroidered to say "God Loves Me".
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

60 hours for me - that's the same as the 2 1/2 mark.

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zylia View Post
    Longest stretch ever as a woman: exactly 0 hours, 0 minutes and 0 seconds. Trying to present as a woman does not make me woman.
    My thought too Zylia.

Longest continuous time 5 days. At two a day, my face really was shaved out before that though.

About 8 hours a day for two days....that's about how long the make-up lasts before being overcome by nature.

Aspiring Member
    While living alone I have to say the only time I was not dressed was to work. I found myself tearing out of male clothes everyday before I could even get in the door of the house good. But w/o a stitch of male clothes? 3 days back in 2003 at a gender event. And I must say after 3 days of high maintenance, shaving twice daily, etc. I was exhausted. Did not dress for about 2 weeks after.

2 and half days, wow wish it was longer... but were best days I can remember!!!

6 days on vaction acouple years ago. recently generally 4 dyas at a time at the CD events. Algoma
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller

For me it was 5 days straight on a recent trip to Chicago. For me I tend to not be able to take off work for long stretches of time. Not sure I will be able to break that record for a while, but should be able to find more times where I can go 4 or 5 straight days.

About 4 hours, I went out dressed in male clothes, returned home in female clothes with my boy clothes in a bag that I carried out of the store that I was at playing dress up.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

Platinum Member
    Hi Cissy, Once for about 24:hours.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Gurls will be Girls petrahughes's Avatar
    3 weeks dressed every evening, after work, and sleeping in my nighty, panties and bra, felt so fem waking up in my nightwear. It does become of feel normal after a while, less sexy more life style/normal.

I spent 4 en femme days at my condo in Vegas.
    (Forms attached. Long lace front wig bonded to my scalp. Items securely tucked)
    Jeans, tee's, flats during the day as I was doing dry wall, paint, etc.
    In the evening it was dress up time and out for dinner drinks and the slots.
    The only bummer was that annoying facial growth every morning.
    "Missed it by that much!"

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    I have completely dressed for a two week period. During this time I did everything I wanted to do, went shopping for groceries, clothes and hardware items that I needed. I went for walks attended a theater event and went to a movie. There was nothing off limits as far as I was concerned. Dressed to blend in and that is just what I did.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

Silver Member
    Beauty and the Beach - 5 days of fun.

O around 55 years lol

I completely dress in private (aside from near two friends of mine who are the only people in my area who I think will accept me), so I'm pretty much dressed for all of my time alone at home, though I think my longest time around someone else was an hour or two.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    For me it's 12-hour days. Tina by noon and a pumpkin at midnight. My wife prefers sleeping with the masculine me. That seems a small price to trade for complete support!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    My wife's last trip back east. I was Carla for 14 glorious days. 24-7. It was fabulous. That's when I got my avatar and profile pictures.
    OK, I'm ready for another go 'round!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

2 days for me! But, it was long enough that I felt so comfortable in my feminine clothing that I began to talk, walk, act and really feel feminine! At times, it felt so natural that I wasn't even thinking like a CDer, I just normally tucked my skirt under me as I sat and crossed my legs at the knees, female style, etc. I became so accustomed to my wig that I no longer found myself brushing the hair from in front of my eyes all the time and when the time came to return to drab, I hated to remove my nail polish!

The longest outings were each all day at First Event in 2012 and 2014. My biggest block to doing it longer was beard maintenance!
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Another interesting thread! For me, four days -- flight to Tucson and back, had a great time hiking and enjoying the desert environs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

All girl, all the time! ❤ Felicia Dee's Avatar
    Ever? A year. Recently? 2 maybe 2.5 days.
    "I'm a work in progress..."

My longest stretch dressed is probably no more than 12 hours or so.

I have gone three days. However, the issue I ran into was the shaving. When I dress I go out and I like to keep a good appearance. After three days my face began to get dry and sensitive due to the close shaving and makeup cleansing. I don't know if more time would have been fun.