Being transgender (Crossdresser, to be more specific) and a lover of pin-ups since I can remember I have signed up for a pin-up make-up/hair seminar being put on by Cherry Dollface. I love her tutorials and she has a great message on every body type being able to be beautiful.

When I reserved my spot I laid out being a crossdresser and planned on attending presenting female. I let her know I didn't want to be a problem and let me know if she had concerns. She responded back that she's never had a transgender person attend at that she was excited! I am super pumped and now slightly less nervous about it all!

I know it can be really scary to put yourself out there as trans, where ever you are in the spectrum, and my experience is a bit limited, but I have just been blown away at every turn with the positive responses I have gotten back. That is not to say you shouldn't be careful on who you tell, or that you even need to. There is nothing wrong with being satisfied on dressing being a private activity. But if fear is all that is holding you back, it can very much be worth taking a deep breath and trying.