Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please pray for us!

Please pray for us!

I just wanted my friends to know that I have left my home. I am posting from a hotel tonight. I decided to leave when my wife said she just couldn't take it anymore concerning my gender issues. She has tried to accommodate my needs but it has finally overwhelmed her. I will be looking for a temporary place tomorrow. I feel so alone and things seem hopeless. However I will get up tomorrow and get to it.
    Suzanne

Hope everything works out ok for you Our thoughts are with you Robyn

Dear Suzanne,

My thoughts are with you and your family - this has to be a horrible thing to go through as you've both tried so hard...

I hope there is someone closer that can be there for you as it so helps to have practical support... I wish I could do more but it's all virtual support here, but I hope that helps to some degree, to know that we are thinking and praying for you...

Practical application to a problem sometimes helps - grit your teeth and as you say, "Get to it!"

Please come back and let us know how you're getting on...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Dear Suzanne ...I was really sad to hear this news ,,,,,We CDs who have a supportive wife love them to be part of our lives .....Try to be supportive to her ,,,if this is overwhelmed her then try to find solutions with her.... you have to reach and find a common ground ,,, If you love her ,,,then find a solution ....Do not let bad incident ruin your life with her ........
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

As your friends we are always here for you Suzanne.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Sorry to hear what has gappened Suzane - but your right. Life has to go on, so stay strong.
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

For those who have not met Suzanne personally, she is a caring spouse, a nurturing father, and a good friend to many of us in the greater Bay Area. Leaving her home will be a very hard emotional event to overcome and she'll need as many friends and support as we can give her.

Suzanne, I'll call you later this morning, but if you are near the City at lunchtime, I will be with Aejaie and Cynthia and maybe we can hook up for lunch. We are here for you!!
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Personal issues can be hard to deal with and hard to solve. But stay strong and hopefully in time things will work out for the best.
    Erica

Best of luck Suzanne, I'll say a prayer for you. S.
    Stephanie

Platinum Member
    Your are in our thoughts.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Platinum Member

We Are Here For You !

Hi Suzanne, It is always so sad to read a story like this I hope that things work out for you.
    As always when you are here you are at home with thousands of friends.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Suzanne, I was chatting with some other girls last night & for some reason , you were weighing on my mind as someone in need of a friendly hello . After reading your thread, maybe a hello & long distance hug was needed. Maybe this cd is developing a woman's intuition ?

What you described was most saddening , but I was not shocked. You have gender issues that cannot be suppressed. You also have many friends & mental health experts that have been there for you. You have a decision to make & from my vantage point, the decision has been made; it just needs validation. Not being clechish, you have to be happy & love yourself in order to love & make others happy. Find your happiness Suzanne knowing that there will be unintentional consequences for those who we love. I truly wish your heart some peace. Be strong-- mel

The unspoken message in a four am post about leaving home is much darker than its words.

To leave home with the intent of staying away is a very difficult, very heartbreaking decision. They are often preceded by long hours of unkind words and failed attempts to resolve deep differences. In the end, no one wins, no one is proud, no one is happy. Everyone has to start over, everyone has doubts, everyone wishes it did not happen.

You doubtless will receive a great outpouring of emotional support from your friends. It will be comforting, but inadequate to meet the challenges that lie ahead. I wish you the fortitude to be clear headed and of good spirits when confronting those challenges.

If needed / when needed, your sisters here can provide a sounding board or soft shoulder to ease the pain.

Best wishes
    MsVal

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    As time passes Suzanne you'll find that your life will be so much simpler and easy. Being alone is not a curse, it holds the joy of freedom. Just be sure to take a year or two off before jumping back into the fire. Learn to appreciate being free.

Suzanne. We pray for you and your wife. This may be a big bump in the road, or it may be a cliff. You deserve happiness, and your femme side won't go away. Your wife may well decide that being with you is more important than resisting/shunning your femme side. Or she may be unwilling to change her desire for the man she loves and wants, without Suzanne being part of the relationship. I suspect the latter is no possible, so if her position has hardened to that, then you are on the only course available to you.

Whatever happens as you go forward, this group stands strong to offer up support, encouragement, and advice.

Take slow, gentle steps, and don't burn bridges.

Kind regards,
    Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Banned Read only
    Oh my god how awful I really hope everything works out ok for you

Aspiring Member
    I hope everything works out for you.

I seem to remember hearing that leaving in that way is actually a big mistake and is likely to get you screwed over worse in a divorce, which sounds inevitable. Any lawyers who actually know this stuff, feel free to correct me or elaborate if I'm remembering right.

We'll be praying for you and your wife. Many of us know what a rough road it can be when married, especially to a woman who struggles with our "issues."
    Don't shut her out of your life immediately. Life can take some funny turns.
    Take care.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    If you wake up in the morning; See a sunrise; You name is not in the obituaries (long story); You see a sunset; Then its a good day. All the rest is superfluous B.S. (Bad Science).

I have an ear you can bend and a shoulder you can cry on.

I'm working on my Ph.D. in "Alternative Wardrobe Explorations"

My thoughts and prayers are with you both

Oh, honey, that just sucks so badly. My heart breaks thinking of what you are going through. Much love and support to you, girl. Stay strong, sweetheart.
    Hugs

I wish you well.

Quote Originally Posted by SabrinaEmily View Post
    I seem to remember hearing that leaving in that way is actually a big mistake and is likely to get you screwed over worse in a divorce, which sounds inevitable. Any lawyers who actually know this stuff, feel free to correct me or elaborate if I'm remembering right.
    I don't believe that Suzanne has splitting up the assets in mind at this point. She has a marriage and a son who are on her mind.

And, no, you are not thinking rightly.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Be strong and be well ...