Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sharing.

Sharing.

Does anyone wear the same size as their wife. Does anyone share clothes with their wife or is that too creepy? Going shopping and buying things for yourself or the wife. Just think if you could wear the same size shoes. All the different styles and how many you would have.

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Yes my wife and I share the same size in dresses, tops, and even shoes! We always say that we are going to borrow each others items but we very rarely do. We are both too worried about ruining each others items. Occasionally we claim items that the other is discarding. But she mostly inherits things from me that I have decided are just totally wrong for me, and actually look great on her.

Yes, but our taste is a little different so we only share few things.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Silver Member
    While my wife and I can wear some of the same clothes, mostly tops. She is smaller than I am but has much larger boobs. Once in a while we will wear the other's clothes even by mistake since we share closets, laundry and white tops look the same. Besides taste in color and design are different.

Part-time girl... Tracy Hazel Lee's Avatar

Nope

Well, we are close to the same size, but her wardrobe has pretty much nothing I would wear (Yoga pants and oversized shirts do nothing for me...bleh) . Same with shoes, her feet are only a half size smaller than mine, but again, she has no footwear that I would be interested in wearing. (sneakers? no thanks... I can wear those any time I want)

On the flipside, there have been many occasions where she would borrow a dress of mine on occasion...And because her normal appearance is one that is, according to myself quite drab and boring, I like when she wears my stuff... It's really the only time she ever 'dresses up'. Is that weird?

I sometimes wonder if being with her, and her defiant un-interest in being anything remotely to girly or stylish, had anything to do with my initial foray into crossdressing....hmmmm.
    Tracy Hazel Lee

@URNA @Flickr

I was the same size as my three housemates, it was swap till you drop before going out for the evening.

What I liked was the three girls and myself running around the house in various stages of undress helping each other into whatever was suitable for the occasion.

My wife is a different size so this is all meaningless when talking about her.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

wife and daughters share my clothes (and makeup) and I share theirs.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I am allowed access to my wife's dresses, well anything in fact, but I rarely do. We have very different tastes in that she doesn't do girly girl. I love soft and floaty, she is more practical. She is slightly smaller than me but somethings fit, others don't come anywhere near. Never worked that one out.

Clothes sizes seem to be all over the place at the moment. You can buy a size 16 from one shop only to need a 20 in another. The only thing I will say is my wife is gorgeous either dressed or undressed, but that's for another thread .

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

My wife and I are nearly the same size, but we rarely share. On rare occasions she has borrowed a slip, but jeans and T-shirt are more her style. A few times one of us has taken over an item that the other no longer wanted.

My wife's closet is where i get all my outfits, except I do have my own panties and nighties. I fit perfectly in her clothes. She says its like I'm the little sister she never had that won't stay out of her things. The only thing I can't wear is her shoes, so if I ever plan on leaving the house, which I don't have the nerve yet, I'm going to have to go shoe shopping.

I'm much bigger than her, but even if we were the same size, I don't think we would share, it's a bit like sharing a toothbrush: you don't.

I am wear larger sizes than my wife so we dont share clothing, however jewelery is another matter. My wife wears many of my necklaces and ear rings. On ocassion she will get a pair of my pantyhose if she is out of them.

Platinum Member
    God, I wish!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

We don't share clothes but my wife has given me address and top or two. Make up, hair accessories and jewelry get shared. We each have Brighton bead bracelets and are always swapping beads.

Banned Read only
    I am lucky and fortunate to have a wife that shares her clothes with me. Although we have similar tastes in some things we also have articles of clothing that neither one of us would consider using. My wife has coined the phrase DUAL USE, that meaning when we are shopping she might pick something up and say, "You think that Samantha would like this?" With that is the given that it would be for use by both of us. That doesn't work the other way around though. If I pick something up and ask what do you think. If her response is " For Samantha " that is her saying, Eh not my style! For the most part it works out well and we do keep our clothing mixed in together. I could only WISH that we wore the same shoe size! Lol! Big difference between a 9 1/2 and a 12. There are those times that we just have to get the same pair in 2 different sizes.

My wife wears my clothes quite often. She likes the expanded selection.

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar
    Not even close.... I must be nearly double her size... She is particularly petite. Doesnt matter though, I have more shoes, lingerie, dresses and skirts than she does.
    Call me Donna, please

My wife and I are close to the same size clothes and shoes so we share once in a while. Our tastes in clothes are different, she is more conservative and I like a little flash (only with my female clothes) One of the biggest thrills I got was when she borrowed my LBD to wear on a cruise. The night she wore it I had a smile on my face the whole night knowing she was wearing my dress.
    Connie

I have had my wife raid my closet to 'borrow' something more than once. My tops still fit her, but my bottoms don't. (I have lost a lot of weight)

I have also offered her tops while she was angsting about what she would wear when we were going out.

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Aspiring Member
    For those here that said yes to the OP's question, did you intentionally look for a woman that was the same size?

(can I ask this here, or is it a new thread?)

All girl, all the time! ❤ Felicia Dee's Avatar
    Rita! Good question! I used to think that sharing clothes with my SO would be a bad idea... I love her dearly and would never want to create any kind of weirdness or "competition" or whatever-you-want-to-call-it, that would make either of us uncomfortable or self conscious or anything like that... As it turns out, she seems to like dressing me up and some of our tops have become interchangeable. Though we are not the same sizes EXACTLY, we are pretty close to be able to share some tops...

To that, on her suggestion, we are planning a shopping day together -- with me en femme -- to get some new things for each other. Pride is happening soon and we're both pretty excited about glamming up for the celebration.

P.S.
    Tinkerbell: That's QUITE the question indeed! That could be a VERY interesting thread all on its own...
    Last edited by Felicia Dee; 05-08-2014 at 08:02 AM. Reason: additional thought
    "I'm a work in progress..."

The only thing we share is shoes. Unfortunately, we are not the same size in clothes. Too bad, she has a great wardrobe.

What hers is hers what mine is hers,

Platinum Member
    Hi Rita, Once in a while My wife will borrow something like a top or a sweater.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Annaliese View Post
    What hers is hers what mine is hers,
    Yup! So true

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder