Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has any CD's ever gone panti-less under skirt or dress when going out?

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Megan, I had no idea you were so adventurous! Your icon makes you look so conservative. Just like me. And going "commando" to a concert on the arm of a gentleman is so risqué! As for me, I wouldn't be caught dead without my panties. I'd be getting them out of my purse and slipping them on with my dying breath! And they would be clean too.

It is a fun thing to do on certain outings. Luv the feel of bare legs and no panties under a flirty skirt in the summer. I luv the way my white pleated mini plays with the wind, and while I normally wear panties under it, there are situations where I know I won't be offending anyone that I enjoy slipping the panties off. And since I think being obviously TG is more fun than trying to pass as a GG, I don't think a little bulge is crass, I think it's cute and sexy, but there are situations where it's prolly not appropriate -- such as the symphony. ;-)

Banned Read only
    No I prefer to have something on lol stops things wiggling about if you know what I mean hehe

Nothing says 'lady' like having your junk dangling between your legs.

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    Quote Originally Posted by sherri View Post
    It is a fun thing to do on certain outings......... I normally wear panties under it, there are situations where I know I won't be offending anyone that I enjoy slipping the panties off. And since I think being obviously TG is more fun than trying to pass as a GG, I don't think a little bulge is crass, I think it's cute and sexy, but there are situations where it's prolly not appropriate -- such as the symphony. ;-)
    There is no bulge, no being crass.. read an earlier post of how that ain't gonna happen. This is just a daring fun thing for ME to do on rare occasions.Every one to their opinion but going commando to a Symphony is no different than grocery shopping I'm NOT being a flasher or hopes someone sees something

Quote Originally Posted by Rogina B View Post
    When a panty thriller goes panty-less,anything is possible!..... The material in the skirt or dress may have the same effect as the silky panties! All good at home,but keep it there please! I It may be kind of sort of,within your personal right to sport an erection under that billowing skirt in a public place,but it borders on lack of decency,in my opinion. I ...trying to cover an erection with her hand bag...Please keep the thrill at home! We don't need the national media attention that an incident could cause.
    Rogina
    I resent your personal criticism here. Its more than opinionated its critical and judgmental. Where do you get off telling me or insinuating garbage about erections!! I even hate the word, never stand it much less being able to have one.
    Being covered and not using a megaphone from the balcony of the theater shouting 'look up here at the transvestite with a hard-on!"is not my style. You keep your thrills at home closeted in front of the mirror, I'll do mine,... tastefully, decently and not calling all three major networks with show and tell videos,
    Sorry but you really rattled my wig in this one.
    Last edited by Megan70; 05-09-2014 at 09:44 AM.

It's a tough decision. I love wearing sexy panties but I also love going without. I would guess about a little less than half the time, I'm going without.

Quote Originally Posted by Megan70 View Post
    There is no bulge, no being crass.. read an earlier post of how that ain't gonna happen. This is just a daring fun thing for ME to do on rare occasions.Every one to their opinion but going commando to a Symphony is no different than grocery shopping I'm NOT being a flasher or hopes someone sees something
    Guess I could have phrased my response better. I wasn't suggesting you don't know how to comport yourself. I think what you're planning sounds fun.

Gone to live my life
    Not Isha . . . she is too much of a lady. Now when I was younger (en boy) I was a member of the Regimental Pipes and Drums and wore a kilt. I was always Regimental Some will know what that means.

Hugs

Isha

Quote Originally Posted by Zylia View Post
    Nothing says 'lady' like having your junk dangling between your legs.
    You have that right! "Officer..it wasn't the cute teens in the booty shorts that caused this..It was merely my new silky slip from SIL" "Sure pervert!"
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

I went to a themed Wedding once, and wore a kilt, and of course I went commando. I enjoyed it to no end.
    Me and three of my brothers mooned the Bride, she loved it.