Thread: For the GGs...

Banned Read only

For the GGs...

If you met a partner/friend and he told you he crossdressed, but in the fashion that I do, i.e not dressing completely, but just applying lipstick or nail polish and a wearing a skirt once every month for several minutes, would it be easier to accept than a partner telling you he dresses completely at times?

Would most GGs have difficulty accepting the way I do it?

Absolutely fabulous

Honesty is the key

You have to be honest, if you apply lipstick and nail color and wear a skirt only once a month, then say so. If it develops into more, than say so. If asked why you do it, answer honestly. Anything less is lying, and if you are willing to lie about this, them most people (not just GG's), will figure you are able to lie about other stuff and that is where your problems are likely to start.
    [SIZE="1"]"All you have to do is believe, and it's yours" Kirk Brandon

All people contain the potentiality of enlightenment; and the process, therefore, is just in becoming what you are.
    [/SIZE]

My partner did only this when we first met, now she has wigs, skirts, make-up, nail polish, boots..... you name it, Tam has it. I don't think it's the crossdressing that's so hard to accept, it's the progression, as the years go by, there's always something else.... but you take each day as it comes and learn to deal with the changes.

Good question Heathr
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Danielle1973s Better Half monniGG's Avatar
    Perfectly said Tamara.

When I met my partner he did what you do Heathr, just a few items maybe once a month. But as time goes on there has been more makeup more clothing, more everything really and I have found that I find it easier to accept when he is upfront with me about new stuff rather than me finding out that he has been hiding stuff from me. Then my mind starts reeling about all the other things he is hiding from me.

If you are honest and upfront from the start you can't go wrong. I love and respect my husband even more when he can talk to me honestly about his dressing and I know he feels the same about being able to confide on me.

Monni
    [SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"]"Then close your eyes and tap your heels together three times. And think to yourself.
    'There's no place like home'"
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE][/SIZE]

Once a month would be great and easy to accept. I have been to the extreme where we had crossdressing, I felt almost every minute of the day. Now, since my husband could not get a hold on his urges and listen to what I need, we have nothing. I know that this is the opposite of what we had but I needed something drastic to be heard. Now I am reluctant to start up again because it seems to interfere with the balance in his brain. There are two people in this relationship with equal needs. Both need to be heard. We are currently trying to talk about things without yelling. I want to go slow so that we understand eachother very clearly. If I weren't forced to deal with the crossdressing everyday then maybe I could go back to enjoying surprising him with lingerie like I used to before things went overboard.

Quote Originally Posted by heathr1
    i.e not dressing completely, but just applying lipstick or nail polish and a wearing a skirt once every month for several minutes,
    It would be harder for me, yes. Because I would be waiting for 'the other shoe to drop.' Meaning, I would feel that you are trying to baby step your way into crossdressing with me. And I would wonder why you weren't being honest. "Oh come on, just a skirt? No wig? No bra? No Hose? Heels?" And so on. I think it would be easier for me to accept if you started out by telling me that you have dressed completely before, and have toned it down. But to start out with, "This is all I wear" I'd be pretty skeptical, yes.

When I was looking for a cd, I talked to alot of guys who were in the closet, in that they never wanted to leave their house dressed. This I thought would get a bit old after a while, not only for me, but surely for them. And then with all that not knowing about what the future held, well it seemed if they were unsure about the present then changed their mind later, what else would they change their minds about?? So, I much prefer someone who can dress completely. But that said, I dont' mind partical at home dressing either. But I just need to know what the full extent it. I hate having to rethink things over and over.

I

Quote Originally Posted by heathr1
    If you met a partner/friend and he told you he crossdressed, but in the fashion that I do, i.e not dressing completely, but just applying lipstick or nail polish and a wearing a skirt once every month for several minutes, would it be easier to accept than a partner telling you he dresses completely at times?

Would most GGs have difficulty accepting the way I do it?

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG
    My partner did only this when we first met, now she has wigs, skirts, make-up, nail polish, boots..... you name it, Tam has it. I don't think it's the crossdressing that's so hard to accept, it's the progression, as the years go by, there's always something else.... but you take each day as it comes and learn to deal with the changes.

Good question Heathr

From the comments you made to me the other day Tamara, I don't think she's going to go as far as me, so you've not really got any more shocks to come - I don't think

Rach
    Last edited by Rachel_740; 01-16-2006 at 03:24 PM.