Thread: Ultimate Femininity

Silver Member

Ultimate Femininity

Every once in a while I see a woman who exudes my ideal of femininity.

A few days ago it was a young woman probably in her late 20s or so. She was riding on the back of a motor cycle. Sitting up and not against the guy driving. Lanky with a nice figure. She was wearing shorts with lots of leg showing and little white tennis shoes. Her blouse was loose but as they slowly passed me the wind was blowing the thin blouse back against her breasts which were in direct proportion with a trim body.

Same here. When I do, it is mesmerizing for the moment. It is always at the most unexpected places.

The last time for me was at, of all places, a Chick Fil A. The young lady was so elegant, in a beautiful a-line dress and Mary Jane heels. It was the way she carried herself, even standing waiting for fried chicken. Feet close together, angled just so, purse held delicately on her arm, glasses just right, with a perfectly proportioned body. She was accessorized so well it was just perfect.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    When I see a woman that grabs me like that? I try to figure out what it is about that got my attention. And, I try to take a mental picture of those things and her.

Then, I try to have Sherry duplicate her look!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Liz,
    What a lovely picture you just painted.

I can dream too.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

That's usually the way it is with ultimate females Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

There don't seem to be many around here. My wife is like this when she is dressed nice and has some nice heels on. Very girly.
    Gwendolyn
    Last edited by Gwinnie; 05-13-2014 at 10:01 AM.

Liz - you do paint a very mentally distracting picture...

And you must be somewhere warm, right..? Unfortunately I can't bring myself to approve as a motorcyclist myself... the thought of accidental gravel rash on unprotected limbs is just too awful to think about, but I know when we're young we think it will never happen to us...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Such examples of feminine beauty are to be fully enjoyed! I saw many similar scenes while in France and Italy.
    Hugs, Carole

I live in a small town so pretty much the only women that dress nice on a daily basis are ones that work at the banks ,,, several years ago I started seeing this one girl walking to work every morning and home at 5.... she was absolutely stunning... she would wear skirts and heels and most of the time hose... I started figuring out that if I went down that street in the morning about 10 til 8 or about 5:10 I would see her walking.... I started feeling like I was being a stalker or something lol because this went on for months ..... I would try not to rubber neck too much so she wouldn't think I was being pervy or something lol.... but she was so beautiful and dressed so nice..... now there is a bank in the front of our grocery store and she works there , I know that if I tried hard enough to time it right I could probably see her walking to her car but I don't wanna be a stalker or someshit lol....... but I see her every time I go to the store , most of the time she is behind the counter so I cant get to see her beautiful legs , I know she is wearing some nice hose... a few weeks ago I must of been there around lunch time and I was in the check out line and she got in line behind me , wearing a skirt and some nice hose.... I get so nervous when I see her , I want to just stare at her amazing legs but I try to catch a peek and not look for very long... if she wasn't like 20 years younger than me I might try to talk to her but I'm afraid that she would just think I was pervy or something..... this last valentines day I wanted so badly to send her some flowers anonymously with a card that said how beautiful she is but I couldn't get enough nerve to do it LOL .....

Quote Originally Posted by shimmeryphantasy View Post
    I live in a small town so pretty much the only women that dress nice on a daily basis are ones that work at the banks ,,, several years ago I started seeing this one girl walking to work every morning and home at 5.............
    Similar situation here....and I married her. Lucky me...we wear the same size.

You must be nice to these rare creatures. There are not many around in the wild. Most of them have been discovered and are either modeling or in TV/Movies.... I ran into one while waiting in line to sign up for an aerobics class at the club. I was on the hunt back then and would linger near the line as it was forming. (very cool aerobics class - great instructor - class always sold out). As soon as she got in line, I'd drop whatever weights I was lifting and take my place in line.

She was a slim 5'6" with medium long brunette hair, a little mousy in color. Typical attire at that time was tight fitting leotard with leggings, sneakers and ankle warmers. We struck up a conversation and eventually led to a lunch date.

At the lunch date, we walked into the dining area with her leading the way. With me behind, I could see all the guests stopping their conversations in mid sentence both men and women, pausing just to take a gaze at her... my date. Yea, she was really that pretty.

When we got to the table, I told her "did you see that everyone else stopped to look at you". She responded, "yea, it happens to me all the time". "I just get used to it and pay them no mind"..... This is the "penalty" of looking really pretty.

Unfortunately, the second date never materialized as we went our separate ways in life after that. But I do stop to remember that day now and then and think in my mind she had everything that I had ever wanted. Looks, health and great hair. She called it a curse and shunned the looks.

So yea, they're out there and they're fragile rare species..... be nice when you come across one (male or female) and put yourself in their shoes.... (actually sometimes I do).

Renne.......

Platinum Member
    Hi Liz, That's what you call EYE CANDY.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

@shimmeryphantasy- you could offer to buy her lunch, perhaps?

I'm with kati, Been a rider for 50+ yrs and nothing bothers me more than seeing anyone on a motorcycle without proper attire.