Thread: May 31 is "Male Skirt Metro Ride Day". What are your plans?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    What the heck, why not? I don't agree with asking women to refrain from skirts, though. Everyone should be able to partake, and considering that most women opt for pants these days it might be refreshing to see a majority of people in skirts!

I doubt that I'll be anywhere near a Metro that day, but if I were I have a nice denim skirt that would work nicely for boy-in-skirt mode!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Hi,

Oh so its a day to wear a skirt .... okay yet some are saying not unless i go all the way,so is it then a man in a skirt and our men have well over 2000 years of wearing a skirrr...... umm Kilt.. get it right. no no its crossdressing that your really after.

So goes back to what i said before if a skirt was made just for men you wont wear it if its taken from a woman you will. try the other bone and chomp on that. you wont wear a Kilt ether.yet they are designed for us as well you know,

Kilt or skirt ,oh of cause it belongs to us who are Scottish and or colours of our Clans,

So the bottom line is the clothes you wear have to be made for us females okay yet if they are not you wont wear them.

And we wore pants years in fact 100;s of before men would allow women to wear them in the wars. namely the 2nd WW ,

Its very strange to me that our men in the Islands near us have been wearing skirts for over 1000 years. seems no interest there over your way. oh well back to the noddy cave.....

...noeleena...

Platinum Member
    Ok so if we wear skirts every day then we should reframe from wearing skirts that day.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!