Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: May 31 is "Male Skirt Metro Ride Day". What are your plans?

Gone to live my life
    We don't have a metro so I guess I am out . . . I'll just wait for "International talk like a pirate day" wear a skirt and get to talk to like a pirate.

Seriously though . . . if it helps to get the vanilla world out of their narrow minded channels I say go forth. I may not have a metro but I'll make it point to ride the bus "en femme" that day.

Hugs

Isha

I am personally all for freedom of expression for all people. So men wearing skirts for men not trying to pass as women is totally fine by me, just as is trying to pass as a woman. I am going to be off work from May 23 until June 1, and plan to spend the entire 9 days en femme, so on May 31 I will be out and about and I will happily support any man I see wearing a skirt.
    Last edited by Michelle789; 05-17-2014 at 07:18 PM.
    I've finally mastered the art of making salads. My favorite is a delicious Mediterranean salad.

Reality Check
    I am with Beverly on this. No "man in a skirt" look for me. It's "Krisi" or nothing, not somewhere in between.

Go for it. If it starts to increase tolerance and open the minds of people then it is a good thing.