Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Telling somone in the "beginning"

Stephanie, I think it is likely that many wives are going to have a sense similar to yours. My wife describes those feelings to me often when we discuss the topic of CD. Yes, what I do is not something she enjoys thinking about, and she often tries to ignore it. She does not want to see it, so I too never put it out there for her to see. One of the things she does struggle with is the thoughts that there will be a day when I choose dressing and my feminine side over her. She fears that one day my feminine side will become more of me than my masculine side. and I will be more of a woman than a man, for which she does not feel she can have a marriage where that is the case.

I think many of us have to remember this and keep ourselves in check when it comes to our wives.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by gendermutt
    I think many of us have to remember this and keep ourselves in check when it comes to our wives.
    You are really powerless over your gender. If you are TS, at some point there is nothing you can do to stop it.