Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how long each day?

I'm only fully en femme once every couple of weeks when we go out dancing. That's probably an eight hour stretch as Rita. Unless I'm working in the yard or putting on a tie I don't really wear my dude clothes anymore.

Hug
    Rita
    Last edited by Princess Grandpa; 05-16-2014 at 10:55 PM.
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

Ros
    Kitty,
    Never enough time..

I like to change right after work. I sleep en femme as well. That amounts to about 12 hours on a typical day. Saturdays I'm usually en femme all day, and on Sundays I change right after church. One of these days I'll retire, and the I'll retire the male clothing for good.

Roughly about 12 hrs a day. Weekends add about 3 hrs a day.

Gone to live my life
    If I am going to do a complete Isha day I normally start begin the process around 5AM and stay en femme for the day (approx. 5PM). It really depends though on what I am doing. If I am going out at night I don't start getting reading until much later. Laser has significantly reduced my beard and growth time so I can go longer with less cover.

Hugs

Isha

Banned Read only
    If I am doing the head to toe makeup and all out MAN I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN thing I certainly want it to last as long as it possibly can.

Monday-Friday from 8 to 5, never on weekends. Once in a while, I get the opportunity to travel to another town and I typically do that as Donna whenever possible.

Platinum Member
    Hi FT, Usually 06:00to 09:00 in the morning and around 19:30 to 22:00 in the evening on most days.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I can't go all out fem ..... so usually just sleep in silky nighgowns and I always put on some silky pantyhose in the mornings about 6am while I am surfing the forums each morning til about 7 ........I love sleeping in hose but I wake up too much during the night rubbing my legs together.. it feels good but I am usually dragging butt the next day ..... LOL