Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how long each day?

how long each day?

I dress fully enfemme from 6oclock all through the night an wish i could stay dressed all day...but thats not possible, i look as rough as a gap tooth gypsy, so how long do you stay dressed up

Depends how much time I have free! Mainly at the weekends due to work etc... A few hours if filming or for the day.
    All depends really what I have to fit around it If I go more than a week I get a bit sad and low and miss the magic of it all...

For me it varies. Sometimes at home I'll put on a skirt and blouse just for a couple of hours (no makeup or anything.) If I go whole hog, I like to have at least a four-hour stretch.

I never went much beyond about six hours before because my (#$*&% beard was thick and fast-growing. I've started laser and it makes a big difference... I could probably go 12+ hours without needing a touchup.

These days I typically sleep en femme. The occasions to go out are few and far between as I'm many things to many people but all by choice. I usually have fun breaking loose whenever I go the the club to dance en femme all night.
    Last edited by Kate Simmons; 05-16-2014 at 09:32 AM.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    Panties 24/7, every morning at home panties and tucked for that nice flat front and the panties look, feel and fit so much nicer and feminine when tucked, bra with my D forms; right now I'm wearing nylon hose under black patten leather boots with 3" heels and tight bootcut girl jeans and nylon tee. The white nylon and lace bra looks very nice peeking thru the thin, white tee. When dressed like this and walking in heels transformes my whole mindset from blah male to fem and sexy. When I run errands in the morning I wear all of this, just have to take the forms out when I go into a store so I won't be obviously outed. All the other stuff I can wear and get away with (I think). When I get back to the car the forms go back in. It just feels so good to dress like sexy young women and the enjoyment of wearing the clothes and moving about as a female. If society and family were accepting this would be me most of the time.

Banned Read only
    Referencing above post #5, am I getting away with it and not being outed???????????

Well I reach for the bra and forms as soon as I get up. I have burst forms from sleeping on them in the past so I dont do that anymore. Of course being retired helps no work to go to, no boss who can fire me. NO inquisitive coworkers to harass me.

I usually wait until after breakfast before the makeup goes on. Unless I have some rather official activity to do during the day like jury duty. But shopping or the bank all get done while en femme. I usually take the bra off later in the evening after everything is done for the day, spend time watching a little TV then retire for the night with a nice girly nightgown.

So I guess it is very nearly 24/7 (with exceptions.)
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Twice a week , for few hours, longing for a full day

Whenever I am home and for a few outings (I wear ladies pant suits and wedge heels at work)

I'm at Viva Wildside right now, so 24/7 But at home, really a lot IF I get to count girl clothes that pass as male attire: jeans or pants or shorts that are Not real obvious, same with tops and flip flops. My new job is great for this. I do always have waxed legs, a cute mani/pedi, some jewelry too, so some could "guess" if they wanted, but I virtually never even get asked about it... Escept that women do compliment my toenails!

I too rarely "bother" with makeup, forms and hair, even at home, but will change into a dress or skirt and heels usually right away. I sleep either in a nightie or cute pjs always. Oh yes, rarely wear a bra out with just one layer of shirt, but always panties.

If I believed in Regret, I'd say I wished I had pushed this a lot farther when I was young, but I'm doing so now, little by little.

These few days in Vegas have been Sweeeeet! Everything as Audrey, and yes I absolutely get "read" cause I'm 6' tall and just not that pretty, but I don't care because the worst that's happened is laughter. That doesn't harm me.

Don't dream it. Be it.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    A typical Tina day starts with getting anything that must be done in male mode out of the way, so transformation usually starts somewhere in the 1pm to 3pm range. The change back is a shower around midnight! The times when Tina starts very early, there has to be a face cleansing, shave, and reapplication of makeup before dinner

Varies, but typically about 10-12 hours a day during the week and more or less on the weekend depending on what has to be done.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Stay as long as you feel comfortable, maybe a break when going out.
    All things work in moderation.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I still have teenaged kids at home, so dressing for me is a special occasion about once a month. At those times I stay dressed for the day and into the night and often into the early hours of the next morning.
    I only am interested in really dressing to go out.
    The rest of the time, not unlike a tom boy gg, I make do mostly with androgynous skinny jeans, thin tshirts, hoodies, and various bits of rock and roll jewelry. My own hair is thinner now, but still long, my body is shaved and when I step out of the shower I see an older woman.
    Not perfect, but its enough... for now.

Platinum Member
    Every evening till morning when I'm working away from home. All day every day when my wife is away. Until recently most days when we were both home. But at her request, I've taken a hiatus from dressing in her company. It sucks, but it's better than sleeping alone!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Yes like others, it depends on time available. But usually 4-6 hours on a workday. Weekends? Longer

I get totally dressed about 4 or 5 times a month, but I under dress full time (bra and all) I fell lost with out a bra on.

I dress 3 or 4 days a week 4 to 6 hours a day, but even find it worth it even if I only have an hour. I can switch really quickly if I have to and like to take my time if I can. Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Most days I'm dressed in something girly all morning before work calls, weekends can only wear panties cause wife doesn't care to see Leigh but since we work different schedules it works out ok

Usually I get to dress for about 2 hours, twice a week. Sometimes I can get another 6 if I'm home alone on a Saturday or Sunday.

Usually between 30 minutes and an hour and a half, mostly depending if i have to wash my hair as that takes a good while. I usually keep my makeup light for everyday stuff, just eyebrows, mascara and some eyeliner which takes very little time to do, whereas I'd spend closer to half an hour on a more elaborate look for going out and so on. Mostly I like to keep it simple.

I guess I might be the oddball here, but I do like to dress in the am after my wife goes to work. But that requires a shower, shave, dress and only to last an hour or so. I have found lately, now that it's spring, I don't dress more than once every other week or so, as I have so much else to do. But, I do attribute some of that to the fact that I went from 150 lb. to 160 lb. in the last month or so. Aaarrrgghhh... I hate the tummy look, so I'm not feeling so femme right now. Don't get me wrong...it's not the weight, but more the fact that my tight fitting dresses and tops look like hell on me when I have a couple extra lbs. Maybe I need to invest in some loose fitting clothes!

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    it depends on how much time I have....it could be 10 to 12 hours...it could be a full 24 if I pull an all nighter...if my window of time is anything smaller than 6 hours its just not worth the time and effort to get fully dolled up ...i been lucky with the beard cover and new shave techniques...they have been lasting alot longer.

On weekends I usually get a few hours a night. I sleep in nighties much of the time both weekdays and weekends. If I am going to do the full make-up then I like to have at least 3-4 hours.

If I am not working I am dressed, so out of 168 hrs/week I am dressed about 124 hrs/week, which is approximately 5 days a week.

(Math? Really?)