Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The problem with being a straight long time crossdresser

Quote Originally Posted by Office Stacy View Post
    ....That is the type of woman i want to be with and marry. ...
    Funny, marriage is the furthest thing from my mind when confronted with this situation. However, I understand the duality of thought you describe.

Not seeing the problem here

Hmmm. I can see a possible problem depending on how the word 'straight' is viewed. Straight as a man who is attracted to women, or straight as a woman who is attracted to a man? How many of us feel very much a woman when crossed dressed? What effect, if any, has that had on our married sex lives?

So the problem with being a straight long time cross-dresser is that you start to have superficial and delusional thoughts? OK

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I've been a straight, married crossdresser for almost 9 years, and because of my wife's tutelage from being a lifelong GG, Tina is really comfortable as her feminine self. We often critique women we see when we are in public. My wife accesses Tina no matter how I'm presenting and it's just great fun to talk about style and makeup! My wife needs to go dress shopping soon and has already said it would be great to go with her best girlfriend!

But with all of that, there is no way that Tina could imagine showing up any GG (ok, maybe one or two out of 3.5 billion). That doesn't mean Tina can't feel great about herself, and that, after all, is the real goal.

Women that dress like me might be attractive but I'm not attracted to them. The women I find attractive wear a totally different style. When I see a beautiful woman in a beautiful dress my lizard brain thinks "what's under that dress?" not about wearing it or being her. Being a long time "straight" cross dresser is problematic in many ways but at least for me that isn't one of them.

Maybe because I missed the straight part but, when I see a beautiful woman I just admire how she looks and moves. I don't wonder what I would look like in her dress, or shoes, or hair. I just think "wow she has it all together". Statements like the OP make me wonder when people post "I don't know why my wife doesn't get this. it's just clothes" when you sexualize it. How many could be like the few people who posted and be willing to give up those thoughts if you got "her" (which ain't gonna happen if all you can think is I want to be with her and marry her" based on what she is wearing).

It must be my lack of testosterone.

I read these things and wonder why the GGs come back. Yeah, let's make them sex objects...or tell them we want to be sex objects LIKE THEM.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Read only
    I read these things and wonder why the GGs come back. Yeah, let's make them sex objects...or tell them we want to be sex objects LIKE THEM.
    It's what men do - they are highly visual and they objectify people they are interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by Office Stacy View Post
    Seeing a well dressed beautiful woman and two things pop up in your mind.
    That is the type of woman i want to be with and marry.
    The other is. OMG I know how good it feels to wear an outfit like that and I know I could rock it as well has she does.
    This is NOT meant to offend anyone!

I do have to chuckle.. I am a gg. During the divorce I made sure to "dress to the nines" when I went to court .. then some said to me.. Do you think he looks and says "damn.. I lost that"... or "I wonder if they have that in my size.." Stopped dressing to the nines after that! LOL..

Banned Read only
    I don't ever look at other women and think "I wish I was wearing that!" I don't think I did that even when I identified as a CD. I do look at other women to get a sense of what's in style, and I look at makeup closely to pick up new ideas.

I've never thought "I'd look better than her in that."

My wife always worried that when I complimented her, I was secretly thinking about dressing like her. I never really was though, but I couldn't convince her of that.

Quote Originally Posted by thewife/soon2bex View Post
    Do you think he looks and says "damn.. I lost that"... or "I wonder if they have that in my size.." Stopped dressing to the nines after that! LOL..
    One does wonder don't they? I would guess he was thinking "Damn, this is going to cost me a lot of money. What the hell was I thinking...oh yeah, she looks good today"

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaQ View Post
    I don't ever look at other women and think "I wish I was wearing that!" I don't think I did that even when I identified as a CD. I do look at other women to get a sense of what's in style, and I look at makeup closely to pick up new ideas.

I've never thought "I'd look better than her in that."
    Me too, but that is why we are different I guess
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

When I see an attractive woman, I never think I could look better than she does. I do have a strong sense of longing to be like her, though.

Platinum Member
    Hi Stacy, I often know how it must feel to dress to impress , I think that I can copy that look.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    I don't think I can claim to "rock it as well as she does" but I get the two things. When I browse a catalog of pretty models wearing pretty dresses, I play a little mind game, choosing two models: one to be, and one to be with.

^^^This.

I have a son that has turned out to be a beautiful woman,and when his Mom found out about me she new where our beautiful son come from!She is my inspiration now!I have let go and am out and about!

Aspiring Member
    If anyone voices these thoughts to GG's, the 'single' part of this problem will likely be permanent.

Seriously, keep this to yourselves. This is the side of crossdressing that most women LOATHE!

Hi.

Hmmm to be like or to be . theres no competition, in any regard to myself as to how other females look or dress and no i dont wont to be like them the clothes they wear are undoubtily are lovely and yes they look lovely as well and i dont wont to wear what they have,

Okay maybe that is hard for you all to understand I know why, because im a female and my own person i wont do the copy of another because its just not me and not who i need to be,

An other detail is those clothes would not suit me,
    Jos told me a few years ago i have better and not just looking legs than her and my face is lovely skin and tones, , i still Love Jos even though she's remarried, so ya....

the other detail is much the same would i wont to be ...that ... female you'r talking about nope.
    Im happy with myself and over all how i look , not perfect lots of faults and yea well.....

still happy....

...noeleena...