Thread: hotel stay

hotel stay

I was sent out of town for work. When i was told i was going out of town i was so excited that I coulndt wait.I seemed like it took for ever.The day finally came I packed all my men clothes and then went threw all my wifes drawers and pulled out 5 pairs of panties,3 bras,1 lbd,1 short black skirt and a pair if victoria secrets yoga pants.I have been gone for a week and have been dressing every night and underdressing every day.Oh what a feeling this is.Been woring on my tuck and let me say i think i finally figured it out after using you girls help and you tube.Iam able to put my panties on and have my front totally flat.I have also been working on my boobs. i have been able to make some good looking ones but let me tell you the duct tape still kind of hurts when you take off.So as i right to share with you girls i am laying in my hotel room in a preatty black cami and some babby blue lascey panties.Iam also excited cause tommarrow iam going to go to khole for the saturday sale and try to find Michelle some heels and some more outfits.Wish me luck. Thanks for listening
    Love you girls

Sounds exciting and awesome!

But I do hope you had your wife's permission to be "borrowing" her stuff!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Hell-o Michelle, I guess some work and tons of play would be quite fun. Your a lucky girl!
    Enjoy every moment of the rest of your hotel stay. And good luck with the shopping trip, heels yay!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post

But I do hope you had your wife's permission to be "borrowing" her stuff!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    I was gunna say......Im pretty sure she's gunna notice that one....LOL

Gone to live my life
    Hi there . . . sounds like a great adventure and a good way to explore Michelle for a few days. Glad you are having a great time . . . Enjoy.

Hugs

Isha

I see you have a new found freedom for a few days.
    Enjoy it while you can.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Pro tip: use your stay out of town to buy clothes for yourself. Who cares if anyone sees you? You are far from home. Borrowing your wife's stuff leads to getting caught, and will creep the hell out of her!

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    yeah, you're out of town. Nobody knows you, and nothing feels better than having your own things.
    Have a few bottles of liquid courage and hit a busy mall where you'll be just another face in the crowd.

If the mall seems like too much, find a target or a walmart with self-checkouts ... that's my go-to trick for buying underthings.

Buy yourself a bra, girl! Duct tape ... holy mozezzz that must hurt :-)
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

Platinum Member
    Hi Michelle, It really sounds like you are having a wonderful time.

RE: The duct tape , you should be using medical tape, If you must use duct tape take it off in a HOT soapy shower
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Sounds very fun...... I'm kinda new here and not sure if I should share one of my experiences of a hotel stay that I had a few years ago.... or just comment on yours.......... I never really went on a trip by myself , usually always had a gf with me or family ...... but the one time I went by myself I was able to take my nightgowns and hosiery with me and there was a Hooters right across the street so I put on some hose under my jeans and went to Hooters .... that was fun !!!

what kind of medical tape works best