Thread: I don't post much

Banned Read only

I don't post much

Hi all I don't post much it's been a busy life. My wife has left me and I guess I don't home her. I don't want to a sex change but I do love it being a girl. I spend most of my time in fem clothing and I work hard to pass. I have so many things I want to do with my life as a woman. Just not ever sure I want to go all the way with this. I don't have many men's clothes anymore as I work as a woman in a small law firm. They have all accepted me as who I am. We have had male clients that ask my marital status lol. They just say I am married to keep it simple. I wish all of you the best.

Love
    Jena

Jena

My prayers are with you. I don't know your full situation but know that as long as you accept yourself for who you are... that is what is most important. You will be alot happier as time progresses.

Having a job in whatever mode is a good thing. I spent way too long looking for one and after almost three years found one. Lucky you are in a position that is tolerant of your life style. In my state, it's still a permitted terminable offence... under the general term of "conduct unbecoming of an employee.."

I too don't know your family situation but will say a prayer to wish you some happiness.....

Hope all goes well...

Renne.....

As long as your happy sweety thats all that matters and sees as you venture out as a girly speaks volumes for you as a strong confident and happy girl. It brings so many rewards and uplifting feelings i know it does me, like you im always dressed super fem with my work to its a nice feeling when you get accepted, take care and have fun xx
    Last edited by CrossJess; 05-18-2014 at 01:49 AM.

Jena...sorry to hear about home life, but it sounds like your handling it well. Its great that everyone at work accepts you as Jena, and you get to be who you want to be...

Gone to live my life
    Hi Jena,

Breakup of relationships are never easy regardless of the circumstances. But in the end if one party or both are not happy, then sometimes it is the only way forward. It sounds to me you are weathering the storm well and are moving forward with your life as Jena. Good luck sweetie and don't be a stranger.

Hugs

Isha

Platinum Member
    Hi Jena, I'm sorry to hear about your loss, when one door closes another door opens.
    It's wonderful that you are accepted at your job.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Jena,
    I can only say make the most of what opportunities you have now.

Breaking up is a sad but necessary resolution sometimes.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Sorry to hear about your woes, Jena...

Chin up! Keep going - and sometimes things have a way of working out or showing you the way ahead...

You have a career where you're accepted - and you obviously keep busy... something will come along for you...

Come back here more and talk to us - it's not always great, but it can help...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Platinum Member
    Sorry also for your marital problems. In other respects, It sounds as though you are in a very good position to live your life as you see fit. Make the most of it.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Jena sounds to me you let dressing get in the way of working on a marriage. I am not condemning or applauding you each individual has to live their own life as they see fit. I am sorry for a breakup though even though I have very limited information to go on. Break ups are hard in any circumstance but it sounds like you have accepted it or knew it was gonna happen. I do wish you the best also and hope you get to live your life as you want. One question is, you stated you don't have many men's clothes anymore and I was wondering just why you don't want to also get a sex change and go all the way. Is there still some doubt about living the life of a full time woman or just living life as a CD?

I'm a newbie, with under ten posts, haven't been too many places yet on this website. Your post title fits my own situation so I clicked it. Hello everyone. All that businsess aside here's my comment...

You said, "I spend most of my time in fem clothing and I work hard to pass". If it's any consolation, and your avatar photo is you, then I'd say your hard work has paid off. Judging by that photo alone (I can't yet look at anyone's detaled info or profile yet), I'd have to say there's not doubt, nicely done. I'd like to know where you got your nicely feminine thighs, hips, and rear. Whatever the case it all looks nice. Take care.

UPDATE May 20, 2014: I repent of thinking I would be able to be myself, and express my heart. That all changed when I put up my heartfelt introduction thread. Some higher-than-thou, gutless person who didn't have the courage to identify him / herself, sent me an email informing my post was deleted, by stating "seems rather a tall tale". It hurt because it was the truth about my boyhood and reason for CD. I sent back two emails to try to find out why they thought my honest post was a lie. I got no reply. Therefore since the truth doesn't reign here, I simply have no choice but to wipe the dust from my feet, it's a matter of principle. I didn't come here to scam photos or wreak havoc of any kind, and to prove that I leave with only nine posts, just one shy of what't needed for more access. I'm livid, furious, angry, and I will not be back. The saddest part about that is I know no one cares, and probably who ever the higher-than-though that deleted my honest post is cheering. So be it.