Thread: Get together at a friends house

Get together at a friends house

I had a get together at a friends house today with my former officemates all of whom are GG's. I had so much fun. God dressed and she put makeup on me. My first time to let people see me dresses in person and i was so relaxed and they all accept who i am.

The funny thing was watching peoples reactions as they arrives. Only my friend knew and the look on their faces was priceless when they saw me and realized who I,was.
    Last edited by Christina Sevilla; 05-18-2014 at 01:17 AM.

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    Its good to hear that things went so well, some real true friends to accept you as you.. yes, it would be a bit funny seeing the initial reaction of seeing one dressed for the first time thank you for sharing the story.
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

I stayed in the living room while she greeted her friends outside. One girl did not recognize me and asked what my name was. So i gave her my real name and told her we used to work together and smoke together during breaks. The look on her face was priceless after she recognized. She then smiled and hugged me. It was a wonderful feeling simce at work im used to not being physical with any co workers.

What went went on before your little surprise--surprise debut ? Were you encouraged to dress by anyone ? Did you tell the host before the party? Before, at the office, how did you dress? Were you a "Boss" at work ? Were any of your "Bosses" at the party. This could be so much Fun or could have been cold and awkward. You must have done a good job of just being you--hope your happiness caused your liitle light to shine, shine.

Platinum Member
    It's always wonderful to de accepted by friends.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Gone to live my life
    Hi there. What a great story and what a great outcome. I always love interacting with friends (GG and male) when dressed as it just feels so natural and fun. Yes sometimes reactions are best part. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs

Isha

It is an unnerving experience and exhilarating at the same time, especially meeting people you know and they don't recognize you at first glance.

I have trod that path many times.

I hope you get to experience it many times over too.

It is very rewarding seeing how well you can fit in as a woman and be a man at the same time
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Congrats Christina, what a wonderful evening! Hope you get to enjoy many more experiences like that!

Jen