Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Making Progress

My wife is supportive of my crossdressing, but she does not want to see me dressed, and she does not want to be involved in my dressing decisions. I wish that would change. However, I am scared that if she decided she wants to see me dressed and/or wants to help, she will find me as less than her husband and the anly man who isher protector. Am I being too paranoid?
    Tami Monroe, formerly known as hawkdoc60!

That is so cool, hon!

Nice dress!!!

She is supporting YOU, sweetie. She isn't seeing your dressing as a threat, which is what a number of girls here end up facing. Getting her help and advice gives her a way to be involved and support you.

You damn well better give that support back! She is open to your 'changes', just keep her involved.

I *love* it when my wife tells me I'm pretty!

<3

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Hi Sammie,

First - the dress is exceptional.
    Second - your wife is also exceptional, and it sounds like the two of you have a great time out today!

Extremely happy for the both of you, next thing is book a special event out and away from home when the both of you can be dressed up!

Gretch

You are off to the right start Sharing something like this is truly a special event, I will never forget the first time my wife started helping me to dressing and makeup. Yes, you are right on with communication! Also being aware of the grief process that she could be experiencing is another thing. If you can take it her speed and reassure her that her beauty is not threatened; then she will realize its these moments that most binary couples will never get to experience together and are something to cherish.
    Kristy N

EverythingTrans.com
    Non Binary, Relationship, Makeup/Fashion

Beautiful Gown Samantha! I wish you and your wife many more happy and healthy shopping nights.