Thread: Advantages of CDing?

Advantages of CDing?

Sitting at my desk at work, slogging through another otherwise disappointing day, I realize how much I enjoy under-dressing.

I know a lot of you don't do this for fear of discovery. For me the risk is worth the reward.

How many "normal" people go to work every day enjoying their underwear? Neither men nor women seem to get much out of it.

It's one of the few pluses to a "condition" that causes so much pain and trouble for so many. I say "condition" because I feel I had no choice in the matter.

I wear stuff that hides well under dress clothes. Today it's purple satin panties, suntan pantyhose, girlie knee socks and a flesh colored lace cami. Dankso unisex clogs complete things. This works in my environment.

I'd really like to add a bra but the straps just can't be hidden well. I used to wear them with heavier shirts and was almost detected twice so they came off the options list.

In cold weather I wear more. Satin pant liners are my newest addition along with tights of various interesting colors and patterns.

I'm just making the best of what I have to work with.

My very supportive wife is ok with this BTW.

How does everyone else deal with their CDing needs?

I couldn't be really happy without dressing as a woman because Suzy is who I really am inside.
    I come home and change into something feminine and its so nice. I relax and feel at peace with the world and all my problems seem to shrink away.

You enjoy this wonderful part of your life!

Suzy xx

I underdress but it is all well hidden.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar
    I under dress as often as I can. It's winter here so it's thick jumpers and coats. I can hide just about anything underneath. I do agree that a bra is just to risky.... To many 'touchy' people!
    Call me Donna, please

Platinum Member
    Hi Sporco,, For me it's having the best of both worlds.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I wear a sport coat to work. Mainly to hide the bra straps, but most people assume it's just an affectation. (Many of my coworkers show up in jeans and a tee shirt.)

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I underdress in panties only to work but when I'm out an about not working I do wear a bra a lot. A week ago went to my local guys haircut place wearing my matching bra and panties. I'm becoming more comfortable with doing such things

I wear only short sleeve shirts,so a bra would be too obvious if I have to go out,but I wear nothing but panties everywhere I go.At home it's bra and panties all the time.