Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: For all you "Straight" CDers...

Banned Read only

For all you "Straight" CDers...

... as well as the crooked ones.

Since there is a rumor circulating that this CDing thing is sexual for SOME...

IF you had a partner that was always ready, willing and able, is it possible you would "dress less"?

girly girl
    I can confirm that it is at least partly a sexual thing for at least one of us (sexual gratification is certainly not the only reason I dress).
    I have a partner that is always willing, ready and able, have had for years - it doesn't seem to have reduced my desire to dress one bit. I will say however, that my desire goes down a bit after the big "O". Comes right back though.

For myself I would not dress less at all. some may but i'm curious to see others answers.

Jenny

wouldn't change anything for me, seeing as how I look like this most of the time.

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar
    I don't necessarily equate the two... CDing does tend to increase the old libido but not by that much. And since there is no, has been no and apparently will be no meeting of Donna and the wife I keep the two aspects quite seperate.
    Call me Donna, please

A little less, but only because I'd be spending more time with said partner. Still don't think the desire would go away.

Umm. I don't think I get this. My wife is always "ready, willing and able" and it has no affect on my "desire for the attire."
    Putting the y (chromosome) in girly!

Platinum Member
    No. I don't generally dress as a prelude to sex and I don't dress as a substitute for sex.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I have a reduction in the desire to dress after intimacy, but for only a very short time. Say a few hours.

Even when I was younger and newly married. The wife being always being willing and able. The desire to dress was was always there. I was repressing it, and hoping it was going to go away.

Now I have accepted myself, and really love my duality.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Aspiring Member
    Well, I started dressing when I was about 3-4 years old, and it certainly wasn't sexual.

It wasn't sexual until I hit puberty and my testosterone levels went crazy. Then it remained sexual until I got old and my testosterone levels waned.

Your brain is hardwired to interpret cross-dressing as actual contact with a female. So when you cross-dress your brain goes into action releasing neurotransmitters: dopamine is what provides the urges to seek gratification, sexual or otherwise (its also associated with compulsive behavior), then there is serotonin which is associated with sensations of well-being, happiness, reduces stress, and improves sleep, and then there is oxytocin which is associated with social empathy, trust, bonding, and love. The testosterone is associated with your sex drive.

When you orgasm your dopamine levels drop and your prolactin levels to up. Prolactin is associated with the pulling away after sex. So immediately after orgasm you may experience a loss of the pleasure with your cross-dressing. Of course if you wait a few minutes your cross-dressing interests will return.

As far as having a willing sexual partner reducing the urge to cross-dress: Well, at one time I thought that when I get married I wouldn't need to cross-dress anymore. It was a misconception. The cross-dressing condition is hard-wired in the brain, and it continues to release neurotransmitters whether or not I have a willing sexual partner.

Aspiring Member
    No, my partner is generally accommodating, but when she is not, it dose not appear to affect my dressing as much as other factors.

Maybe there is something wrong with me but there is more to my life than where my next meal coming from and my next "O".

I think part of it may be a silly quest, the challenge of finding the perfect heels in size 15W
    Last edited by Lorileah; 05-21-2014 at 12:09 PM. Reason: no need to quote OP

It is an interesting thought. But our private life is quite healthy and available at all times for each of us, but it is true, I don't think of "dressing" during the moment, but then again I don't think of dressing one way or another or anything but her at the moment, but when the heat goes down, I am instantly in my mind wanting to be dressed and want to present myself as Krissy although it may always be to myself.

I don't know why you put straight in quotes. Do you doubt that there are actually crossdressers who are straight? That's what your title implies.

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

I don't think it would change a thing... I always try and dress when I can.. And yes after the Big "O" I also find myself not wanting to dress immediatly after but that doesn't last long... The thing holding me back from dressing at the moment is that it's coming into winter here and getting too cold to undress when I do get the chance lol 😳😳

I definitely crossdress less when I have a steady girlfriend and regular sex. It probably has a bit to do with not having as much opportunity to do so, as much as not having female companionship and sex as regularly. When I'm single, I tend to crossdress more, and want to go all out. It's like I told my one friend who knows about Bailey:" I'm the best, coolest and funnest girlfriend I could ever imagine myself wanting. I just wish I was a little prettier, lol"

If I ever have a girlfriend who knows, I'm pretty sure how much I want to dress will have alot to do with how much she likes it

I think the question is offensive. I'm surprised the moderators didn't toss it.
    regent,

There's some merit to what other have said about a temporary loss of interest in CD'ing immediately after the big "O," but we'd have to be having sex an awful lot to eliminate the desire to CD.

Like...hourly.

I will say this - I've notice that on occasions when my wife is dressed in something really nice, or really dressed up, my desire to CD seem to wane a bit. I think my attraction to skirts, heels, makeup, etc. are somewhat satisfied when she's dressed that way. I just like being close to it. But that's not her normal way of dressing (jeans, no make up, is typical), and she's still very pretty even "dressed down" but the CD part of me is always hoping for the "hyper-feminine" look. So, I fill that gap myself!

Banned Read only
    When I was with my wife, her availability sexually didn't inhibit my cross dressing. My GUILT over cross dressing inhibited it. My FEAR that she'd discover me, inhibited it. So I guess her presence inhibited it - it reduced my opportunities. Honestly, all that was enough to keep me from doing it for 17-18 years. Once it started up again, nah, didn't matter. The same was true in my first marriage.

I don't find the question offensive at all. I'd like to say that if my current partner was a bit more adventurous, a bit more willing to get all dolled up, I would cut out the dressing almost entirely. Such a large part of why I dress is tied up in what I can really only describe as an "out-of-body" experience. When dressing, I imagine myself in the role/persona of my SO dressing up to please me.

But...

A few of my more recent experiences with SAs that have seemed somewhat attracted to the specific act _of_ crossdressing (one tempting nearly to the point of cheating) have me questioning my earlier conviction. A perfect world would have my wife flip a switch to let me test that theory, but as I have to beg to get her to consider wearing attractive bra/panty sets - much less sexy, provocative lingerie or even pantyhose - I don't hold out hope for that.

I like any question that gives me the opportunity to tease out insight. Glad it was allowed.

I have a partner that is always ready willing and able. I find that my sexuality and cross dressing often go hand in hand. I feel sexy wearing those perfect panties. Sometimes I dream of coming home to dress in snug foundation and hose. I find that my partner and I have better communication, tactile interactions and sex when I am dressed as a woman. So I would answer yes to the question 'Is this "CDing thing" a sexual thing for me?.' Yes it is sexual. But so is the scent of leather, the tight fit of a corset, the taste of of a perfectly coated chocolate strawberry, the deep vibration of a vintage well tuned Hiboy pickup……..in other words, so many things in my life are sexual. I am a sexual person. I like to cross dress, and this is all the more enjoyable having a partner who appreciates this twist. I spent many years searching for a partner who appreciated this as well as my other traits I need to express. With prior partners, I was not able to freely express my desires to cross dress, and it was like removing a vowel from the alphabet, and all communication was stunted. So yes, cross dressing is sexual for me, very sexual. I dress more knowing my partner and I both enjoy how it enhances our relationship. We both derive different pleasures form the exchange, and we are both okay with this arrangement.
    Nikki

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I've often wondered the same thing, Wild. And, I believe so!

Since I'm single, if I were to hook up with a lady, she would be "new". "New" women have always been exciting for me in the past. And, I assume if she could tear me away from Sherry, she must be exciting!

The real question is: What happens when the newness wears off? Yawn?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My girlfriend loves when I dress and finds it as a turn on not to mention we both have very high sex drives and I dress about the same as normal.

Gone to live my life
    WAH,

In my case no. My wife and I have a healthy sex life (me en boy during those times). So I would not be dressing less as it is not linked to my sex life.

Hugs

Isha

No, it matters not whether I self stimulate or my spouse takes care of business. Oh how I wish it were sexual! It would eliminate the frustration, life would be so much simpler... Take clothing, add orgasm, and VALLAH! Wait till next time, repeat. I imagine even this is too simple for a person who identifies as a fetish crossdresser . I know you are passionate about proving your thesis on the sexuality of a crossdresser, but the reason why hundreds of years of professional psychologists have not determined a "causality" is because it is way too complicated. Humans don't have instincts, no two people need act the same way in any given scenario, so the behaviorism theory falls short as well. Take a closer look at gender theory and how some people really do have a non cis gender binary going on.

Surprising the number of replies that state it would not deter the desire to dress. Partner participation in dressing is enviable as well. A monogamous relationship usually dampers the female desire for intercourse, and in my case avoidance of intimacy for not wanting to have it lead to intercourse most often. Decades ago the Mrs. would dress to please me, now it's take care of that desire myself. Yes I would indulge less often, but not completely as the imagination is nurtured by creative thinking.