Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: For all you "Straight" CDers...

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Tina appeared just after our 34th wedding anniversary. Tina brought us more mentally intimate, in that we started to discuss topics that hadn't before considered topics of discussion. That has never meant that Tina took the place of physical intimacy. The Tina experience is sensual, no doubt, but if anything, the mental intimacy has been an enhancement that is more of a symbiosis.

Well, sort of.
    If "ready, willing, and able" means " spead 'em, no.
    I'm attracted to ultra-fem, over-the-top look. If she did that, yes, that would reduce my need to create that look as a CDer.

Not if she encouraged me, and that is what happened when I was ....."Twenty."

It wasn't just one, but it was only one at a time.

I have scruples you know.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Why do I get the feeling there's a touch of obsessiveness about this thesis of connection between sexual gratification and dressing...??

And why would that be such a strong theme that comes out again and again...??

To answer the question: No - there is no connection for me between a mutual and consensual, loving and sexual activity with my wife (or another loved one, in times past..) and expressing my feminine alter-ego.

In the same way as I believe there would be no connection for me between that same mutual act and sexual self-gratification... Just because they happen to result in the same short term, physical event for a GM does not mean that they are the same, by any stretch of even the most vivid imagination.

It may be different for more shallow individuals...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Originally there was a strong sexual aspect to my dressing, but over time that disappeared and is no longer a factor for me.
    As for having a willing and eager partner, I do and as Kim said, I don't dress for sex, no matter how you look at it. This is all about being me and nothing more.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I think I have the opposite problem. If she were less "ready, willing and able" I could finally come out of hiding. Who know what I would do with all that spare time.

Banned Read only
    No less! Certainly yes to the ready willing and able, and more dressing! I'm an all or nothing kind of girl. Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by marny View Post
    I think the question is offensive. I'm surprised the moderators didn't toss it.
    it is a legitimate question although maybe not in good taste

In fact I think it is a very bad straw argument. The scenario actually could increase desire for sexual contact. Personally I think it is a moot question
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Gypsy- Where exactly did you come up with the theory that a monogamous relationships usually dampens the female desire for intercourse? What an odd thought.

I love when people say "males are this way ______" or "females are this way _______" as if we humans could be so easily classified. You all could just simplify the process and say "Some humans are this way _______ "

So WAH to your original point, I am a straight cross dresser, and yes I know I am straight, for an undeniable, unequivocal, been offered many opportunities to not be straight, cross dresser. Oh and yeah, it does not matter one bit how I am dressed, and no none of my fantasies ever involve anything but being with women. I love though how you seem to think that anyone who says they are straight is actually suspect. Okay, so whatever.

Point being, my wife is always willing for whatever, and no it makes no difference to my desires to express my gender. I will repeat what I have said frequently, contrary to your personal beliefs, my Os are not tied to my dressing. Nothing wrong for those that do have that connection, but not all of us do.

Not everything that men do is tied to our insatiable desires to stick it into something.

Banned Read only
    There were quite a few straight CDers who posted to the "How straight of a guy are you" thread. And why wouldn't they? Forum Rules don't prohibit it. The Q WAS posted for everyone. [At least that was how I read it] It was probably silly of me to assume most of the folks who responded to that thread would read some of the other responses in the thread.
    Last edited by Wildaboutheels; 05-21-2014 at 12:55 PM. Reason: of

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I was dressing back in my teens whilst I was with my wife and we were very active. So was my desire for dressing, but I was not out to the wife then.
    However, the rule of inverse proportionality in this respect (more sex equals less dressing) certainly doesn't apply for me.

Dressing and the solo 'O' were certainly connected from very early on though.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Dressing is something that is enjoyable during most any activity. I would even dress during physical intimacy should my wife be okay with it as which genders clothes I wear does not affect/is not affected by sexual availability or appetite. Women partake in sexual congress as do men so it feels normal either way.

Sure, the refractory zone exhibits a muted desire for dressing (male or female attire) but so it is for the desire for most anything else, really. Just lying there for a bit savouring the experience is the usual with most internal human drives come back online in short order.

An interesting thought.

So, Katey, those who connect sexual gratification and dressing are shallow?

Nope - sorry if that didn't come out clear...

The OP implication that a relationship with a partner (that obviously includes a sexual element, but is clearly much, much more) can somehow be equated with dressing that may (or may not) include some sexual gratification... And that therefore more of one could replace the other...?

In my book, someone signs up for that, that's shallow.

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I don't equate the two. Dressing fem is who I am and don't do it for any sexual gratification. Sex for me on the other hand is what I might do with the right GG partner.

Before coming to accept this was part of me and that it was ok, I was deep in denial. My dressing was very infrequent, ended as soon as satisfaction was achieved, and yes if I recall only happened during times of sexual draught. Today it's quite different. My dressing isn't about achieving gratification. We were enjoying an active sex life prior to discovery/acceptance. Dressing has enhanced an already sex life.

Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

Lol can I ask why this topic is only aimed at straight guys??

I've crossdressed since I was 6 and because Ive done it since that age I see it as normal every day life, I crossdress because I just prefer girls clothes over guys stuff I go with what ever makes me feel good.

the only sex connection between me and clothes is in the intimate times if my bf wants me to dress up in something cute.
    Last edited by CrossJess; 05-21-2014 at 05:19 PM.

I wouldn't know as I've only ever had one girlfriend. I didn't dress when I was with her, but we were only together a month and at the time my CDing was pretty low key as I lived with my parents and was either out partying or at the girlfriends having sex lol. Part of me thinks I would because is have someone to share time with. But I don't know if the desire would ever completely go away.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I had a partner/wife for almost 50 year before cancer took her. She knew that I was a CD and actually loved me to be in feminine clothes. My desire to dress was not in the least changed by her, nor would it be by any other partner. I dress enfemme because I like to, and that is all that matters! And by the way, my underwear is almost always enfemme, regardless of what else I have on!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post

Your brain is hardwired to interpret cross-dressing as actual contact with a female. So when you cross-dress your brain goes into action releasing neurotransmitters: dopamine is what provides the urges to seek gratification, sexual or otherwise (its also associated with compulsive behavior), then there is serotonin which is associated with sensations of well-being, happiness, reduces stress, and improves sleep, and then there is oxytocin which is associated with social empathy, trust, bonding, and love. The testosterone is associated with your sex drive.

When you orgasm your dopamine levels drop and your prolactin levels to up. Prolactin is associated with the pulling away after sex. So immediately after orgasm you may experience a loss of the pleasure with your cross-dressing. Of course if you wait a few minutes your cross-dressing interests will return.
    Not to beat a dead horse, but I've been thinking about this all day. I don't know if there's real scientific merit to it or not, but it certainly seems to apply to me. Right now I'm struggling with the huge to "indulge" and trying to resist because I know the bad feelings that will follow. What you said about the Prolactin makes a lot of sense to me! I've literally tried to force myself not do undress immediately after, and I can't do it. Once the sexual urge is satisfied, I just feel stupid and weak. Of course, that lasts about 20 minutes! The serotonin rush always keeps me coming back for more. I guess it's kind of an addiction, yeah?

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    wait...I thought all CDers were gay? there are straight ones? no way

All of us certainly aren't gay. Clothing has little to do with sexuality for many people here.

At to answer the OP's question, as with a few of the other girls here, I'm in a commited relationship and my girlfriend is fully supportive of this side of me. For me, its been the opposite as you suggest. As I've gotten closer with her and further into our relationship I've tended to dress en femme much more.

Its when I'm single that I find myself shying away from Jaymee
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 05-22-2014 at 05:06 AM. Reason: Please use the edit button when there is no post since your last post.

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana Moretti View Post
    wait...I thought all CDers were gay? there are straight ones? no way
    No it's a well known fact that guys who crossdress are not gay, it's them exploring their feminine side which is a good thing

Platinum Member
    Hi WAH, I don't think that anything will make me dress less.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

CrossJess, the OP did include others (crooked = not straight, the way I read it).

Katey, thanks for the clarification.

Yes, a relationship would include many things besides sex, but sex is included, and sex sometimes involves crossdressing. The OP poses the question as a choice between crossdressing OR sex with a ready, willing, and able partner. It's never that simple. Still, I was in the minority that answered "yes, sort of".
    Last edited by NicoleScott; 05-22-2014 at 10:45 AM.