Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: For all you "Straight" CDers...

Slicing and dicing the question:

If we see crossdressing as a sub-spectrum of gender, then there are CDers who dress for fetishistic reasons and CDers who dress simply to look like a woman.

There was a time when I would put on lingerie and jump in bed with my spouse. Now, as someone who considers herself to be TG. I want to UNDRESS (from girl to naked) to have an intimate time with my spouse.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

My SO and I enjoy frequent sex and strong libidos. So far we have not risked losing the moment for a change of wardrobe or character. So generally we "come as we are at the moment." Then there are some occasions, my favorite, when we dress up for the occasion. So far, not a dull moment.

I've seen several statements on here that I agree with. First, I have a fiancé and a very steady sex life. We are both willing and able all the time. However, someone above made a statement about dressing up to what you wish your SO dressed like. That's how I kind of dress. I wear heels and sexy lingerie. My fiancé despises heels and I find them incredibly attractive. Also, I kind of treat my dressing as an out-of-body experience. I imagine a girl that I want to be and then I become her.

Obviously with a steady sex life, it doesn't deter my dressing. I use it for more than just sexual satisfaction. I love the way I feel when I'm dressed. I'm happy and confident.

Also, to add to the straight debate.. I am 100 percent straight physically, but when I'm dressed I find myself attracted to some men. It's part of the female experience I guess. I don't consider myself even remotely attracted to men en drab though.
    Last edited by alexakennard; 07-19-2014 at 12:32 AM.
    Sports-obsessed brunette in heels and stockings.
    LET'S GO USA! #WorldCup2014

She is always willing and able, but I still dress a lot. Some times we have sex while I am dressed, but usually not.

No - it doesn't decrease the desire / need to dress in the least. As with some others, for a brief time after intimacy, the desire to dress goes down but then it comes right back.

To be honest, it probably would, but sadly, that is not the case. But it is also NOT the reason I began dressing. My curiosity was sparked just because I befriended a ts lady in a chatroom several years ago, and chat led to friendship, which led to me asking a million dumb questions that she never tired of answering...and not to offend anyone that struggles with emotional issues about it....but I just thought it would be fun. I do feel sexy when I dress, and freely admit that I have had some naughty adventures as Jenny.

I'm one of those "crooked" crossdressers and there isn't much connection at all for me. Still feel sexy after the big O and have no desire to change clothing (or makeup and wig as it were...lol).
    Bethany

A ready partner lightens the edge a little, but the desire to dress always comes back.

I am not sure how you got by with this question, but I am glad the mods let it slide.
    I always wear ladies undergarments and keep my legs and what not smooth, toe nails painted, and even wear a toe ring. So whether it shows or not I am always "dressed" a bit. I can only speak for myself but my dressing REALLY turns my wife on! She is bi so that could be the reason, but to answer the question neither sex nor any other aspect of our relashionship lessens my desire to dress. It is my only constant! lol What I can't figure out why I have ZERO atraction to males unless I am dressed. While the type of men I am attracted to may be reffered to as more "fem" than masculine, all it takes is one compliment, and I melt. lol

I have sex while cding. Having a female sexual partner never changed the way I feel about cding. In fact, I wear more when I'm going to have sex. I usually underdress, daily. When I have plans for a sexy night a dress in full. A lot more to take out, slowly, one piece at a time. Dresses fall in a very sexy way. Pants... not so much.