Thread: Bank holiday in girlie mode

Bank holiday in girlie mode

I am really lucky to have a wife who accepts my crossdressing and will occasionally encourage it. She is away for the week taking the grand kids on holiday. I could come along as I have return to work on Tuesday. Anyway, before she left she did comment that I may like to give the house a clean. I used to hate cleaning but now I do this dressed en-femme which makes it feel fun. Makes me feel better about my dressing as I feel I'm doing something to help. Anyway, as she left she said I should put on a dress if I want to do the cleaning. As she left this morning I set tp work and dress appropriately for the cleaning. I've now completed dusting, mopping, vacuuming and washing and am now dressed up with no more jobs to do. So, I thought why not spend the weekend up until Tuesday dressed en-femme? To make sure I don't chicken out I have put all my trousers and shorts in a case which I have locked and put in the garage. However, I still have the key to the case so can give up my challenge at any time. Any ideas about what I can do with the key to ensure I can't get to me trousers before Mobday evening?

Has any one else had this opportunity and what did they get up to?

Love y'all

Tatiana

Just put it on the key holder and suffer the whole ordeal of having to dress for the whole weekend....... Lol you are one lucky gal....

Swallow it, it should be available by Monday night I would think, if not then some laxative might be in order.
    Enjoy the weekend Tatiana.
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Silver Member
    My wife also encourages me and I enjoy doing role playing chores dressed.

should have given the key to your wife

Post it to yourself, first class...

Tatiana,
    Haven't you got enough self discipline without having to resort to a key?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Don't think the question would arise here. Some fun suggestions, though not sure about swallowing it. Uuuooo!!

Silver Member
    Hope you do have some wonderful femme fun things planned Tatiana while your accepting wife is away! As for the "key", please consider putting it in a large container of water and freezing it! Even with hot water it will take awhile before you can get to it! Enjoy.

Platinum Member
    Hi Tatiana, Pace yourself so you don't get burnt out by Sunday.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!