Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to do out of town when all dressed up?

What to do out of town when all dressed up?

When I'm out of town, I invariably dress. Rather than staying in my hotel room, I venture out.

Yet, I need suggestions as to what I could do.

Here are a few things I've tried

Shopping for clothes
    Shopping for shoes
    Shopping for lingerie
    Fixing my makeup and hair in the bathroom
    Manicure
    Eating lunch
    Watching a play
    Sitting at a cafe and watch people walk pass

What else have you tried ?

Just walking the malls, get a makeover, go see a movie, or even meet some of the other gals on here for coffee. These are what I would enjoy but then again I'm not out in the public yet.......

Silver Member
    Jessica - I am confused by your question. In your other thread, you said you no longer crossdressed - "I'm now effectively off all CD activities since 2 years ago. 20 months to be precise." Is this a list of things you used to do? If so, why are you suppressing doing all these things you seem to enjoy doing?

Quote Originally Posted by heatherdress View Post
    Jessica - I am confused by your question. In your other thread, you said you no longer crossdressed - "I'm now effectively off all CD activities since 2 years ago. 20 months to be precise." Is this a list of things you used to do? If so, why are you suppressing doing all these things you seem to enjoy doing?
    Sorry to confuse. But I am utterly confused myself.

I am thinking of going en femme every single day but I am trying very hard to suppress my urge.
    I have done all of the things I listed (and much more) in the past 15 years. I thought about them again just now, thats why I posted them up.
    Before, I typically would spend up 7-10 days in a town far away from home and just live as a girl during that period. I attended Southern Comfort in 2001,2003 and 2007. To me, I am far happier living as a girl but I know I must be a hetero man this life. No other choices in sight at the moment.

As for the reason I suppress doing those things I really dream about every day and night, please kindly refer to my reply to your post in my other thread (which I put up after this one).

Look, I suppose deep in my heart, I really would like to CD 24/7 and 365, if not 128 hours a week. But in reality, there are so many restrictions and choices in life......

I don't think I have tried much else except act as a tourist when on holidays.

Dressed of course.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Well, you're out of town -- go see the sights, hit the museums, take in a movie, rent a bicycle, sit by the water and think deep thoughts, arrange an appointment with a photographer, hang out in a library, rent a jet ski, go to an amusement park, a state park, a national monument, script up the photos you'd need to describe your trip to someone else and go out and shoot them (you're behind the camera -- nobody back home is going to know you were dressed.) Actually the answers are the same regardless of if you're dressed or not.

I agree with Jennie.
    When I'm good I'm very,very good but when I'm bad I'm better :-)

I am thinking about planning a trip just to stay dressed for a few days.

Not sure where to go though.

I live in Nor Cal

Wherever I am when out en femme, I'm usually going from point A to point B with a purpose in mind. I never wander around aimlessly.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I really have no problem going most anywhere alone. I've been to clubs, restaurants, social clubs, and shopping at supermarkets, clothing stores, etcetera, while dressed. To me, everything is just so much more fun with girlfriends CD and otherwise. If I were traveling these days, I'd try to cultivate girlfriends and go out together wherever I went. This is becoming the norm for many girls like us.
    Last edited by Lynn Marie; 05-28-2014 at 06:39 AM.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jessica, It sounds like you are doing all the right things.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I'm hoping to go to a piano bar for dinner and drinks with a pre-op and gg in the very near future!

Maybe try talking to people? Pretend you're a journalist and interview people on the street! Take photos, ask people to take photos of you! You're doing a story on people's reactions to TGs appearing in public. Could be a lot of fun.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Silver Member
    Jessica - whatever you do is OK and right for you. Don't worry about being confused. You will figure it out. You are who you are and that is probably someone who is sensitive and beautiful. Good for you. Dream and learn and discover and live life to the fullest. At times I want to be Heather 24/7 and maybe some day I will. Enjoy being you.

I was out of town Monday so I stayed an extra day and spent a wonderful day as Julie I left my hotel early and went shopping I was looking for a summer dress I didn't find a dress but I did find a beautiful skirt at Talbots , then I went to a
    park and looked and photographed the lovely flowers and enjoyed the warm sun and the breeze wafting my skirt
    there were a lot of women taking a break from the nearby offices many in dresses that's what I call a perfect day
    Last edited by julie w; 05-29-2014 at 09:00 AM.

How about seeing a psychologist and talking about my urges to CD whilst dressed en femme?

How about dancing at a T-friendly night club alone ?

How about going for a job interview (that would be exciting enough !) ?

When out of Cook County I am usually at a hotel with the BF and having fun.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by jessica wai View Post
    How about seeing a psychologist and talking about my urges to CD whilst dressed en femme?

How about dancing at a T-friendly night club alone ?

How about going for a job interview (that would be exciting enough !) ?
    I do the first one every couple of weeks, it helps and she compliments the way I look. That must be why I keep going.

I went to a T-friendly club once but didn't get around to dancing.

I'm retired but may have to get a job to pay for all my clothes.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    Jessica, I see life as a journey adapting to changing interests and circumstances ... it's just a good deal more complex for us CDers. I'm at a stage now where I don't need an objective to go out femme ... dressing is more just a part of 'normal' life except for the additional time required I know that I will have an enjoyable experience when I go out, interact with people, get to wear another combination ... every day is different.

Yes, I do enjoy travelling and new experiences available often by myself, sometimes with others.

Don't overthink situations and plan every outing ... that's so male
    Last edited by Michelle (Oz); 05-31-2014 at 04:43 AM.

HI.

Ressie.

how about being the... one... to be interviewed and have your story told would you do that,
    Photos , what about TV interviews try the papers. now how does that grab you or sound like a fantastic thing to do.

Allmost for got... standing in front of 100's of people and telling whats it really like being different, and how life is.

got your attention now,

...noeleena...

Lately I've been out of town a lot. I do most anything I would do in male mode. I mostly do movies, dinner, museums & shopping.

One thing you may want to try is Glamour Shots photos (where they give you a makeover & take pictures).
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

I do the malls and and find time to look at all of the feminine things that I would love to wear.

Photos, and lots of them. Also videos. I thought I had a feminine walk until I saw my video and realized I had some work to do on that.

For me, since I'm not totally out of the closet, road trips are less about kicking up my heels (clubbing etc) and more about infiltrating mainstream environs, something I can't easily do around here. I don't get to travel as much as I used to, so yeah, there's usually a certain amount of nervousness the first day or so of mingling with "straights", but it feels so wonderful just to do ordinary things as the person I really am that that soon wears off. Once I relax and focus on the moment, my attitude becomes more positive and open to pleasant experiences and encounters with enlightened souls, bless their hearts. Just window shopping or having lunch on a terrace can be so liberating. Prolly one of the most outlandish things I've done is flyfishing en femme (yes, there were daisy dukes involved) and it was lots more fun than you might think. It's unusual for me not to seek out the nightlife, but unless I'm staying in one place for awhile and can scout out accepting venues, I tend to be content with quieter pursuits. Most of all, I enjoy the unexpected one-on-one interaction, no baggage, no expectations, no context, just the freedom to be me with a new friend.

I go out running in women's fitness clothes during the fall and winter. I"ll wear black Lululemon tights with a sports bra and long sleeve tops. Add a running jacket with cap, and I look like any other guy wearing running tights. Except I'm wearing women's tights....cause they fit me better
    Carmen