Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to do out of town when all dressed up?

I'm going to Atlanta fro a makeover this coming weekend. Once I'm all made over and dressed up, I am considering where I should venture out. It will be about 2 Pm in the afternoon and I'll have plenty of time to explore and enjoy my feminine self. Any other suggestions for a Saturday afternoon in Atlanta?

Quote Originally Posted by Kim_Bitzflick View Post
    Lately I've been out of town a lot. I do most anything I would do in male mode. I mostly do movies, dinner, museums & shopping.

One thing you may want to try is Glamour Shots photos (where they give you a makeover & take pictures).
    Oh, I've never thought of Glamour Shots before. Going to have to give that a try on my next trip!!! Thanks!

The timing of this question is perfect for me! I am going to Atlanta for a makeover with Phoebe Cross and plan on going out shopping and to dinner for the first time as Donna Sue. To ease my entry into the female shopping adventure, I plan on starting with Lane Bryant, where I feel most at home and then maybe progressing to a T J Max, Catherines, Chico's,. etc. I think that depending on how I feel after a couple of hours, I may continue shopping, go to a movie, or a CD club, or whatever blow up my skirt!