Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Does your cross-dressing urge drop following orgasm?

Quote Originally Posted by heather88 View Post
    so it might take you 2 hours to shower and shave and do ur makeup and ur nails and ur hair and put on a great outfit, only to take it off as fast as you can after we've relieved ourselves as if someone is going to come through the door with a video camera and put it on the internet.
    That's funny, I've taken a lot of pictures lately and actually took some video yesterday with a mind to maybe put it online in the future.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

Its different when it is done intentionally and the person being photographed or taped wants it or is at least ok with it. but i understand what you're saying though Charla, I've been thinking about putting some pictures up but I feel like my facial hair is in the way of a facial shot

That's one problem I don't have too much trouble with in girl mode, never could get anything close to a respectable beard growing. The best I could ever manage was an ugly little thing on my chin that I had for a while a few years back, looks mostly ridiculous in pictures. I was trying very hard to assert the masculine in those closeted days.

It's a strange paradox now. Guy mode wants to be a viking and girl mode wants to be a girly girl but I can't really achieve either.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

The sexual component was there for me initially but no longer. And I never felt either dirty or guilty.

Yes, same story ,I don't feel guilty any more and I don't have to have a sexual conclusion . I will say tho I do enjoy it when I do !

kinda... but i only get that feeling of being disgusted with myself if i'm masturbating, and i get that feeling even if i'm not dressed up, and if i do do that while i'm dressed up feeling the need to take off my girl clothes and stuff is usually just because i'm already sleepy and somehow my make up gets all messed up. i'm i've only had sex once or twice while dressed up, and in that case the opposite actually happened, and there were no feelings of disgust or anything with myself or my crossdressing. your point about it being a form of synesthesia makes sense, but i don't think it applies to everyone, as, at least for me, while it is somewhat sexual it's more just something i like to do and i'm turned on by the same things whether i'm dressed up or not, there are no feelings for me of having female contact while i'm dressed up.

in my younger years it was more of a fetish thing. nowadays if I want to pleasure myself I don't have to be en femme or en drab just in my birthday suit. Being dressed no longer facilitates my gratifications.My dressing represents the femine side of me of who I wish to be and that's it.

Yes, I think so. But once I orgasm I do lose all interest in sexual activity and not just crossdressing.

Yes, the urge drops as soon as I orgasm. That is why I consider myself not fully TS, but only border case. I can get an orgasm just by imagining that I am a beautiful woman and pressing my thighs together.

No, the urge stays the same, and probably because I compartmentalise different aspects of my life. Having an orgasm is always great, but it does not have a decisive bearing on how I feel about doing anything afterwards, although I am pretty sure I am much more affable company afterwards...

So, in a busy life with work and my projects at home, opportunities to dress are slim and slender. My dressing is reduced to just bra, panties and thigh highs getting ready for work followed by arousal and orgasm. And yes, the clothing comes off in a hurry. Anyway, during the warm weather months my routine is to let my body hair return so I'm less inclined to want a full dress experience. Looking forward to October!

Michelle

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Confucius
    Does your cross-dressing urge drop following orgasm? Does this describe you?
    No, it doesn’t describe me. However, my orgasm urge rarely drops, regardless of what I’m wearing…

It drops almost instantly after orgasm and I've even forced myself to keep the clothes on after which eventually leads to me feeling more comfortable

First, I thank you for posting this topic as it is very relevant to my experiences as a crossdresser. Over the years I have been to ashamed and in denial to admit stuff related to being aroused, masturbating as a crossdresser in fear of being classified as unprofessional, non-congenial, a pervert, etc...; just being afraid I would get kicked out of websites, forums, chat rooms, posts deleted, etc.... that related to anything transgender. So, I admire everyone's courage and honesty here.
    My desire does drop, usually for 2-3 hours following orgasm but mostly because it leaves me totally exhausted and take off clothes, wig, etc... as I might be covered in sweat at that point and need to cool off. Guilt can have a religious context to it, especially when trying to be a practicing Christian and also feeling that it is unhealthy when doing it for too many hours a day or too often which has lead to high blood pressure, heart palpitations and dizziness. So this becomes a serious issue of which I struggle with all the time. Right now there seems to be little support for it but might be growing. I was told by a therapist this was a type of sex addiction about 6 years ago, although I look at Sex-Addicts Anonymous websites, books, etc.... and see no mention of crossdressing.