Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are you a hot guy??

I've been told from time to time that I was either cute or attractive. I never really thought that was especially good looking. When I look in the mirror I don't see what some others do. It goes back to that old saying, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

Handsome and masculine yes, pretty no. I love pretty.

Kelley
    The minute you think of giving up think of the reason you held on for so long

Whatever happened to the cool guys? LOL - I remember a girl saying I was a fox about 40 years ago
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

My old girlfriends and my wife have told me I'm hot! lol. They were biased, I don't really think so though.

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar

You can judge

My photos are somewhere on this page

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...-Mode-V/page38

So judgement from Tinkerbell is....??

I have never thought I was hot, in either mode. But I don't thing I am an ugo either though. My wife thinks I am a hotty in both modes. (Gosh she is nice to me.)

I wouldn't exactly describe myself as "hot", but I like to think I am rather good looking as I often get hit on by girls when I'm out and about and people tend to say I'm attractive. But when I dress, I often see myself and think I look too manly so when I'm a woman I'm the opposite as I think I'm ugly but I do it as I see myself as both male and female. Although that being said I did look in the mirror dressed the other day and thought "I look nice today".

One of these days I'll post a boy / girl pic and you can see for yourself

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Yes per my wife who it's most important that I am viewed as hot, attractive, and unfortunately very masculine, and a guy. Plus the women who hit on me (of course which only happened after marriage and never before, not that it matters now).
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jocelyn Quivers View Post
    Yes per my wife who it's most important that I am viewed as hot, attractive, and unfortunately very masculine, and a guy. Plus the women who hit on me (of course which only happened after marriage and never before, not that it matters now).
    Masculine is good, for the record. I prefer it as I'm sure does your wife!

That said, I am reassured that this is a normal cross section of men, and actually I think you all might be hotter than the average cross section! Maybe there's something to what you said Jennifer - an attractive man will likely make an attractive woman. I wonder if this works the other way??

Nadine, I couldn't find your photos on ANY page! I was very disappointed, but I did see a few others and yes, there are hotties in our midst, and some of the transformations are difficult to believe. I wouldn't recognise most of you if I bumped into you in the grocery aisle. Makes me seriously wonder how many crossdressers I've met in my daily travels yet would never know as you're all so good at presenting in either gender.

Next time I see mention of masculine failure, I'm going to set them straight!!

I would like to think I'm attractive in any form. I'm slim athletic and, have always been vain and taken care of myself, I have good self esteem but on the lower side of self confidence. When I look in the mirror though, I always am "irritated" by my more masculine features, even when I'm im extra slim and in training mode. I'm still not sure how I look completely as a woman, but I know for me I have never felt the need to dress because I don't think I'm not an attractive guy. Its because I feel like I would love to see an attractive woman looking back. It's more of how I visualize myself or feel myself wanting to be.

Don't think I can claim Hot, but I'll say I'm attractive. I'm short, small statured (I'm 5'7" - world average apparently), decent looking, good physique (for my age), usually well groomed.
    Oh, and I'm definitely not better looking as a women. And you ain't defective. Women have heaps of pressure placed on them by society about appearance, I can't imagine how that must feel and affect self perception.

Christen x
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

I was (and still am) fairly average looking. Was in better shape when I was in the service, slimmer definitely. Fortunately, my wife finds intelligence very attractive, so what I lack in "hotness" I make up in smartness

Megan

I am old I am pretty good looking. I don't feel I am, but hey, I am not the deciding factor.
    Tami Monroe, formerly known as hawkdoc60!

I'm not very attractive as a man, if at all really. But it's not the reason I crossdress.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Well, my fiancee would say I'm a hot guy. I don't think I'd crack any mirrors in male mode, I just look like a big ol' geek. The ponytail I keep my hair in in male mode isn't too unusual for geek types or metalheads, and having long hair is actually a plus for my fiancee. I wear 3mm white gold ball studs in my ears, which are fairly inconspicuous, as are my somewhat-more-hairless-than-usual arms. My smooth legs and painted toenails are usually hidden.

I've posted a couple of "boy vs. girl" pictures, so you can look for those. And Hana, who does my hair, was startled to see a picture of me in male mode (with shorter hair) when Sabrina showed it to her; she didn't recognize it as the same person at first.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    cute.....maybe....... thats about it.....Paula you saw my guy pic...whattayathink......??? same italian right? just no facial hair..and more makeup LOL

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriana Moretti View Post
    cute.....maybe....... thats about it.....Paula you saw my guy pic...whattayathink......??? same italian right? just no facial hair..and more makeup LOL
    I thought you were pretty hot, hon - I'd go out with the guy mode version of you in a New York minute. The girl mode version of you is so pretty though Adriana. It'd kind of be a no lose proposition, however you present.

Mmm, interesting question.
    For years, I hated being lean (at 25 you could still see my ribs, 72kg), all I wanted was to have a big chest and be muscly.
    For a long time I hated being different, wanted to fit the stereotype more.
    Others saw me as attractive, a good catch. Including my SO
    20 years on, 18 months ago, I was 86 kg, shaved head and didn't really like myself very much.
    Now, I like myself a whole lot more, and am much more at ease with my body.
    Ironically, now I am too skinny as a guy (quote from my mum and my SO & almost everyone I know)
    But as Teresa, look quite well proportioned. People often say I present very well (Oh that we could see ourselves as others see us)
    And I'm still a good catch (so I'm told )
    In guy mode, I look after myself and my appearance a whole lot more, too
    Learning to be me - the best me I can be

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    I am almost 50, overweight, and balding...hot? not!
    Drumming, My other hobby

I clearly remember the puzzled face of my ex wife when she said "you are good looking man, I don't understand why you have to cross dress"

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    It's a matter of perspective
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Nadine Spirit View Post
    My photos are somewhere on this page

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...-Mode-V/page38
    Try http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...t=#post3485888
    DonnaT

As a male there is no way I would be considered hot, in female mode I think I'm goreous, but my eyesight is terrible.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I think I'd be a solid 7/10 as a guy, in the eyes of a woman who prefers skinny to muscular or chunky at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell-GG View Post
    crossdressing is the result of masculine failure and ugly guy syndrome. I personally feel insulted on behalf of my H and everyone here when I read this (often!)
    To me, this saying holds about as much water as the assumption that every CD is gay. I would think that an ugly guy would make just as ugly of a woman. Personally, I don't think I am a ugly guy at all. I surly don't dress because I think I am ugly that's for sure. My SO agrees to the same statement ( I just asked her ). I don't know where you read these things but it doesn't sound like they know much about us to be honest.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!