Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Are you a hot guy??

Aspiring Member
    JamieOH, you remind me of Johnny Depp! So yep, hot

And thanks everyone. I won't mention the sites that have mentioned this 'ugly guy' idea, but I'll add that some suggested this identity came about during puberty before the man became a man, so to speak, and they felt shy and unattractive for whatever reason. (though, doesn't everyone feel this way during puberty?!?). Thing is, many here hint that they're not sure if they're a hot guy or not, yet the girls are giving you second glances and TELLING you you're hot. Believe me, we don't say this to just any guy. I'm thinking you're a hotter bunch than you realise!!

I'm still stunned at the transformations. I might not like my H's crossdressing, but I can't deny the talent that lies behind it
    Last edited by Tinkerbell-GG; 06-10-2014 at 03:41 AM.

I considered myself ugly from a very young age, despite frequent compliments from adults. Add a bit of acne and the teenage years were disastrous. I hated seeing myself in the mirror and there are few photos of me during that time. I was also skinny and there was a notable lack of interest from girls. So you could argue in favour of the 'failed man' syndrome.

But I wasn't ugly, actually I was good looking in a boyish or even slightly feminine way. This is obvious from a number of photos which I can now look at more dispassionately. One of my favourites is of me in uniform, on guard duty, (bad I know, taking photos inside the armoury! Should have been court martialled), carrying my rifle, body armour the lot. Good looking but not even the slightest bit masculine. Other photos back this up. There's a group photo of all the guys in my unit, all quite young but very male and then there's me looking very effete.

In truth I was and probably still am good looking but not a hot guy ever. I don't want to be anyway. I'm proud of my slightly feminine shape, small hands and feet, good legs and curves where men shouldn't have any. I just wish I appreciated those thing more when I was thinner and cuter!

Of course, all became clearer when I accepted I was TS. Body dysmorphia, no gender dysmorphia.

Hey, Tink! I haven't read the same information that you have, but my SO is an extremely good-looking man. He's also an incredibly beautiful woman. I'm a super lucky girl. ;P
    "Harmony must come from the heart... Harmony [is] very much based on trust. As soon as [we] use force, [it] creates fear. Fear and trust cannot go together." ~ Dalai Lama

I'm told I'm "good looking" by some women but I don't feel attractive as a man. I'm short and skinny and I don't think women like that. I also am fair skinned and passive... Pretty well the opposite of the ideal tall dark and handsome and confident man.

I always feel attractive when I crossdress though I haven't in along time. It was always kind of frustrating to see myself fitting into women's clothes so well but not be able to show anyone. I also tended to feel liberated and a bit more confident in women's clothes but it's hard to tell cuz I was always nervous about getting caught.

I've never identified as trans, I do feel like I am male and I never really have been confused about that. I just feel like a male with a female personality and crossdressing is maybe just an expression of that... Which why I feel much more attractive wearing women's clothes, I think it suits my personality and sexuality better.

Dressed in drab I feel like I'm misrepresenting myself somewhat and anyone attracted to me in drab will be disappointed. Whereas em femme because I think the clothes, hair, accessories symbolize submissiveness on some level, I feel someone attracted to me en femme would be liking me as I really am on the inside.

I'm over 60 now so maybe not so hot but I feel confident that I fell into the quite attractive category most of my life. My wife would tell you that I'm still good looking but she is not exactly unbiased. I cannot imagine that CDing has much anything to do with whether a guy is good looking or not, if for no other reason than it usually begins during or before puberty. CDing though can affect your sense of self and that could make a person feel that they are unattractive.
    BTW, since you love everything male has it ever occurred to you that CDing is pretty much exclusively a male pastime? Women may wear male clothing but women do not "crossdress" - in fact, for the most part crossdressing is totally bewildering to women. Men are sexually kinky, men are visual, men objectify - crossdressing ties into all those categories and more. It's a real male thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by JamieOH View Post
    Btw. As a test i created a profile on zoosk as a man looking for women. In the about Me i said I'm transgender and looking for someone who likes shoes and shopping as much as i do. All pics are me en femme. And i got a lot of interest. I mean A LOT. SO don't be afraid to be open.
    I have no doubt. There are lots of women who have gay male friends, I know several. Doesn't mean that they are sexually attracted to you.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

No. These women are responding to me wanting to hook up. It surprised me.
    Even if you ARE the sharpest tool in the shed, your still a tool.

Jamie, I don't know what age group you're in, but if you are middle aged (like me), I can tell you there is a dearth of men out there, especially when a lot of them go for the younger women. Not to take away from your natural ability to attract partners, but this could be one reason why you had so much interest, and another could be that these GGs don't really know what you mean by "transgender". If your emphasis was on having fun shopping, they likely took it this is just a fun hobby for you?

... unless Zoosk's database Behavioral Matching Technology (I got that from their website) matches LGBTs together, in which case I'd say that the GGs would be attracted to you because you are TG.
    Reine

I find when I am in shape....5'11" 180lbs ...I am a hot looking guy in drab.....when I am in my lady mode I still am hot!...oh and that comes from others.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

People tell me that I am a good looking male. I have been involved with several women over my life and I have never been called ugly. Yet, I have been cross dressing since I was five years old. The idea that cross dressing is a compensation for being an ugly male does not seem to stand up to close examination. If you are an ugly male, why would female clothing make you more attractive.

Most women I meet consider me quite handsome, I have been in seven long term relationships over the last 67 years and all claimed to be proud to be seen with me. BTW all were well aware of my cding.

I was on the train coming home today and I saw my reflection in the window and I felt pretty good about how I looked. Had my favorite shirt on. There was a few cute girls in there too and I actually kinda felt confident for once. I think starting to post on here and being more in tune with myself is making me feel better about myself in general.

Ive personally never thought i was that good looking but ive heard it from a few women that i am but i just dont believe it. regardless, the point is that the only uglyness that anyone has that matters is on the inside. there will always be things that are said about other things, like that woman got a job because of her breasts, or he got into that college because his dad went there. regardless of what the truth is people always have a reason they feel underlies everything in the world that happens. people do meth because they want to lose weight kinda stupidity with that kind of thing. What everyone should remember is that it wasnt barely 100 years ago when henry ford was alive and men still wore dresses and skirts in that time. the world as a whole has changed.