Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Have You Ever Been "Hit On" in Girl Mode?

I only get hit on in fem mode. sometimes it bothers me because I don't get that attention in guy mode. my friends tell me it's because I look more relaxed and confident in fem mode. that and there are a bunch of pervs out there.

MzVanessa, You are so right about Plenty of Fish! I have been on there for years, and have had almost no action on there, period. I have answered many womens ads, and had almost no replies, and about one reply to my ad, every two or three years. It must be the women have way too many male fish on there, to choose from, and the lady fish are not biting!

I got some attention from two guys once, but with my face it is hard to do a good impression, and soon enough they realized who I was and their reactions were actually rather hilarious. I'm very careful to avoid attention when I go out and I don't post my face on the internet hardly at all.

Short answer...yes. I have been hit on. Always, though, in a club where there was no doubt what was under my dress. Some, very diligently despite being told my age and marital status and general unavailability. But always with general respectfulness. It helps, I suppose, that I am six three barefoot and in heels tower in intimidating fashion over all of them yet encountered. Not that I am interested, but why are so many "admirers" ....hmmm...vertically challenged? Tee hee
    Every fear that held me back, when faced, has proven to be hollow.
    Courage is not the lack of fear, but the willingness to ignore it.
    It's your life. Make it count.

Yes, I've been twice to LGBT friendly bars. The patrons are typically very forward. My first time out, I was too damn nervous to really let down my guard too much. And you definitely get some very deep stares from the super-cute 20 something gurls; haven't had the guts to talk to them yet. They make me feel like an elephant wearing heels.

Quote Originally Posted by bimini1 View Post
    Yes and it was flattering, exhilarating, liberating and validating. Yet at the same time a bit creepy, scary & somewhat unnerving.
    This ^ exactly.
    Joni

I was out at a LGBT bar this past weekend and was hit on and offered a drink. It was really nice to be the one offered a drink for once. Thankfully they weren't pushy/creepy.

Not really. Quite a fantasy though.

First time it happened to me was on my first full outing. I had finally gotten the nerve to get a makeover and wig and try going out in public fully dressed. I had no real plan, I just walked around a local park and sat on the bleachers by the softball field. It was nice and quiet with no one around so I started to read my book. A few minutes go by and a large group of guys show up to play and sit right on the bleachers I'm on. I just freaked out and tried to make myself as small as possible. But as luck had it one of the guys starts calling to me to come down and talk to them. Hell no I wasn't going down there so I just buried my head in the book and ignored them. The guy kept trying to get my attention but after 5 minutes of me not even looking up and his friends starting to heckle him, he finally just called me a rude b#$*h and walked off. As soon as they walked off to play I hauled my butt out of there as fast as my heels would take me. Scariest moment of my fem life.

Yes,
    I think it is just we are not used to being treated in this manner, and it can. be quiet unsettling.
    Especially if the attention is unwanted.
    As one GG friend said. " welcome to being a Woman"

Jean Ann

No, I have not.

Yes, a few times, but since I pretty much only pass in the dark and I've been in LGBT friendly bars when it happened, they knew what was under the skirt.

I've never been passable but I've been hit on by both males and females. They've always been polite. It's a huge confidence boost when it happens.

A little over a week ago I was at a Mall in town. I bought these wedge heels and walked through the Mall. It was not busy and no one paid heed to me. There is a CD Store in the Mall. I went in there because there are used CDs and there are a few that I have been looking for. Next thing I hear is Do I know you? I don't respond because I am not aware the guy is talking to me. I hear it again. I look up and the guy says I look familiar. At first I thought I was busted by a friend and I am thinking OH NO! I look at the guy and I do not know him. I tell him that. He tells me I look familiar and asks me if I want to go out. I said no. I start looking at some CDs and he again asks me if I want to go out and have some fun. I say NO! I am fine. He walks away and I see him leave the store and go down the escalator. I am not sure if he knew I was a Crossdresser. Oh well.

I was once going grocery shopping late at night and they had the main entrance closed off, so I was looking to see how I would get into the grocery store when there was a subway sandwiches next door where a man said to me, "Those are nice". i just looked at him and continued to look for an open entrance.

My wife and I stayed in a gay hotel in Brighton (gay capital of England) for a weekend away, many moons ago, we were in the bar on the Saturday night, having returned from a nice meal in a local restaurant,sat there having a glass of wine, and these two gentlemen asked if they could join us ladies and I got chatted up, mind you we were the only girls in the place, it was all very flattering it really made our evening, the gentleman was obviously more interested in me much to my wife's dismay , maybe they were looking for a bit of fun, my wife and I did have a good laugh about it when we got to our room, but it really made me feel like a real girl.

The only time this has ever happened to me I was out for halloween when I was 14. Me and a friend of mine were both dressed ans these two older drunk guys hit on us. Now though I doubt that would happen as I have the shoulders of a linebacker. Recently though a nice young lady did compliment me on my eyebrows, asked me if I did them myself, to which I replied yes. She then said damn they look better than mine.
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/