Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Have You Ever Been "Hit On" in Girl Mode?

Not really. Have had the door held open for me several times by gentlemen. But I always put that down as being kind to the elderly.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Once I was at a commuter train station in Fort Worth the security guard come over and started talking to me. I didn't feel like talking to him so I went upstairs to the platform and he followed me up there. I didn't know if he thought I was a GG or what. It felt really creepy.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I actually have a funny story about this.

I went to a house party in my hometown where everyone knows I'm a CD. So I was standing outside smoking a cigarette and a guy I have known for easily 10 years, mainly as a man, starts hitting on me. At first I didn't even realize he was until my brother comes up to me and whispers "I think he is hitting on you".
    So I started telling him nicely "no thank you", but he keeps going and starts to really put it on heavy, So I finally say "No" and deepen my voice for it and he still doesn't notice it and keeps going. After about 20 mins of him tring every line he can think of I finally tell him " you know your hitting on a guy right?" Thats when it finally "clicks" in his head who I am and we all started laughing.

Yes an one thing led to another and it was intriguing an exciting ....

I can't count that high.

I have been hit on by a man while I was in girl mode... But I have also been hit on by crossdressers while in man mode... Lol.
    The one time I was blatantly hit on while in girl mode was at a gas station. I saw a guy notice me as I was driving up and he was pumping gas. As I was about to get out of the car I saw that he was looking my way waiting for me to get out. This made me a little nervous and I was admittedly dressed a little provocatively in a short skirt and 5 inch heels. This was about five years ago... I was still married and also not yet confident going out in girl mode. So I get out and he immediately looks my way and smiles. I smiled back and went about my business. Next thing I know he pulls up and says "Hello Miss... I have to tell you you look amazing tonight". At this point I got very nervous... Panicked... And rushed to remove the nozzle and get back in my car as he tried to talk to me. I just said thank you and have a good night... Jumped in the car and drove off. At that moment I was very nervous and scared... But in retrospect it was very flattering and exciting. If it happened today now that I'm single and confident going out dolled up... I probably would have chatted and gave him my number.... He was tall and handsome... And didn't come off as creepy... I was just so nervous in the moment.
    On the flip side... The two times that I have gone to Tgirl bars in boy mode... I have noticed some crossdressers are very forward and aggressive. I must say I enjoyed those two experiences very much =)

I've been hit on, mostly by guys (who are aware that I am indeed a crossdresser). It doesn't really bother me (I probably would identify best as being "heteroflexible" anyway). The other week I was wolf whistled at by someone in a car driving by, and I thought it was pretty funny (and a little flattering, whether they thought I actually passed for a GG or was simply a pretty crossdresser).
    Back on the forums! But still very much closeted.

Charlotte Allison Morris NavyM2F_WAM's Avatar
    I hope that guys or other M2Fs don't hit on me. Well, I don't know how I will be after I start hormones. Maybe I will actually like it.
    Charlotte

I recently went on the dating website Plenty of Fish and created a profile where I clearly revealed that I was a crossdresser in case guys couldn't tell I wasn't a GG. It is very surprising how many guys, most who according to their profile were looking for a woman, messaged me and flirted. (And I asked to make sure they knew who they were dealing with). More men have a thing for girls like us than we might think. It was very flattering but 99% of them really wanted nothing more than a quick experience to satisfy a fantasy or curiosity.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I have not.

Vanessa,

I set up a profile on Plenty of Fish, too. I clearly stated that I am a crossdresser looking for women. I'm not attracted to genetic men. I haven't totally decided if any other M2Fs "tickle my fancy" as they say. However, no one has even replied to my profile. I must be doing something wrong.

By the way, you look super amazing!
    Charlotte

Hi Charlotte, thank you for the compliment. POF is tough site for men looking for females. When I first became single again I tried it for a few weeks looking to date a GG. I must have sent 20 messages to ladies and only got 2 replies which lead nowhere. That immediately discouraged me from the whole online thing. I have also had other male friends say the same thing. I assume it must be just as difficult if not more for a Tgirl to find a female. Now as a tgirl looking for a male... I was receiving around ten messages from guys a day. If I had to guess... it must be 75% men and 25% female on the that site... so it's harder for a man to find someone when ladies have so many options to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by melissakozak View Post
    Uh, yes. Been hit on lots....fun and flattering at first....kind of annoying after awhile because, as one might say, the car is on display but not for sale... Most of the men who have hit on me are most likely just into T girls....and the women who have hit on me, that is another story altogether...
    That another story might prove interesting, how did you react anything come of it? I had it happen once seems she was lez first and bi second went okay.

YES, one halloween my wife and I went out to a club near where we live and I was hit on many times. I had a black dress on from Suddenly Fem, black pantyhose, 4" heels, my shaper with breast forms, full long nails, full make up, and hair. This place is not acustomed to CD's or any other types of us guys, but many lesbians hang out there. We walked in and immediately 4 guys were fighting over buying me drinks. My wife just stepped back and let me work them. LOL. ALthough I am very passable, I have a really deep voice, so I did my best to hold back until I had to talk. I ordered my wine and said in a loud voice, make it two, one for my wife too. I thought their eyes were going to fall out of their head. Then in the bathroom, I was standing at the urinal, because the toilet was just too nasty, this drunk guy comes in, doesn't notice me at first, then say holy ****! What's a girl doing... I said, HEY I'm a dude and it's halloween. He gave me his number LOL ahh good times!

Back in 2008 I went to a fetish ball in Winnipeg and was hit on by both men & women. It was the one and only time I went out en femme but it was an amazingly sexy feeling
    You can call me Colleen

No, I have not

Yes, I always tell the gentleman who compliments me in that sort of way that I am not his kind of girl. I was actually hit on yesterday and told that a friends friend would "totally tap" then I proceeded to let him know I was a boy. He got super embarrassed and told me that I'm the kind of girl he hope to not run into at the bar. It was cute. I understand that us ladies aren't for everyone, I've made it a point to not lead anyone astray, I know when the right person wonders in my life, they will love me for everything that I am.

I can't wait to have someone (hopefully a girl) "hit" on me, while in girl mode. If it is a guy, I will probably just play along, but will have to let him know, in no uncertain terms, that I'm a guy. My soon-to-be ex-wife, who still wants to be a friend, suggested getting some Dermablend. That awesome stuff (another post on here about it) covers just about anything. Maybe it will cover up my hard-to-shave facial hair enough for me to look more girly.
    Charlotte

I was at the grocery store not long back. Totally looking like a guy with boobs in drag. No makeup, hair not did, not even clean shaven. But I was wearing a cute outfit and the 20 something security officer called me miss. And flirted with me shamelessly. He was a decent looking guy. And he was all smiles. Flirted with a few other gg's as well. But I was astonished. He was very sweet. And I an sure he was just trying to brighten my day. It worked.
    Even if you ARE the sharpest tool in the shed, your still a tool.

Well in two instances, one distant ( I was honked at, and seeing as it wasn't followed up with verbal abuse I take it was a meant as a complement!) And otherwise repeatedly at Way Out. It was fascinating to experience from a female side (given the event they of course know what one is), but it was shocking how forward some can be. There was one in particular that was very much interested in a friend of mine and all of a sudden I realised our group of three were behaving as a protective sisterhood as I have seen GGs do (though thankfully I've never been so forward so I'm glad to know I have never provoked that from the other side)
    For the ones coming onto me I just started explaining that I wasn't into guys and they gave up.
    It did get a bit annoying if you're not after anyone (I'm happily married and if I can just find a way to acknowledge my feminine side to my SO things would be perfect) but I'd still reccommend it to any girls thinking of going, it was otherwise great.

I'm going out tonight with people from work, that know that I dress (and some that may not!). Since I don't dance, I was told that I will sit, drink, look "cute", and get "hit on" by people. I kind of hope so.
    Charlotte

Yes, I was once .A girl came to me and said i was looking beautiful , She started talking to me and then she was not ready to believe that i am a cd .later she introduced me to her friends and we are very good friends now ,we go shopping and sometimes for ladies night outs too ,,

Banned Read only
    Decades ago I went out for a neighborhood stroll in a vivid red dress and red heels and a blond wig. I was not looking to attract attention, but, I did get a honk and a hoot from a passing pickup truck. The truck approached from the rear, so I know he did not see my face, although, way back then I may have been passable even from the front (except for my height).

Careful I bite <3
    Closest I've had so far are some double takes. Not sure it's because they think i'm attractive, or clocking me. I prefer to believe the former for now.

Careful I bite <3
    I've had a creepy boy hit on me. I was completely in male mode (not even shaped eyebrows if I remember right), and the guy decided he had to "convert" me. It was my friends boyfriends birthday (I had gone in my friends car), so I was stuck with a guy who was trying to get me drunk and to dance with him all night.

Creeeeepo

Quote Originally Posted by shawnsheila View Post
    I have had guys hit on me,
    I took it in two ways:

1) It made me feel like I did a decent job looking like a gal so that made me happy
    2) it creeped me out the way the guys hit on me... if they do that to GGs like the way they looked, whistled and said thing like "Got dayum!" or "mm mm mm" at me, then I could understand why GGs think men can be creeps. For more context, I have been hit on by gay men (while in boy mode) and it was not creepy. I am not into dudes but I do find a "classy" hit on as flattering from a man (in guy or girl mode). In girl mode the dudes were just plain ol' leches...