Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If you didn't dress would you still hate body hair ?

I have said for some time that if anyone notices that I'm shaving legs, chest and back and asks why, I'd tell them I just hate being hairy, which is true. So yes, I think I'd shave even if it weren't for cd'ing.

I have never really minded it but with each passing year I seem to notice more hair creeping in on my back, shoulders, and ears. That is annoying. My wife prefers me clean shaven on my face and I do get tired of the daily task of shaving. It would certainly be nice to not have to deal with that. As far as leg hair goes, I don't mind it at all. I do not keep my legs shaved and have only ever shaved them before in the winter as I have been too chicken to wear shorts with shaved legs. If I didn't CD, I would probably never shave anything below my neck.

Probably not, the main reason I shaved my legs was for dressing. It does feel nice though. It only takes me a couple weeks to have "passable" guy hair so when I need to wear shorts for whatever reason I let it grow out.

I've hated body hair since I was an adolescent, even before any crossdressing experiences. I keep my body as hairless as I can,except for my head.

Yes! I remember being excited when I started getting hair in places but then the novelty wore off. I hate the itching, getting snagged and in my beard's case, growing in an odd pattern. I don't hate it with a passion but if someone said that I could remove all my body/facial hair with a press of a button, I'd do it.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERDRESSER View Post
    Hate it. Wish there was a cream to use that would stop hair growth for 6 months at a time. I shave most parts, the chest stays, because the SO prefers it, though i have maybe 20-30 more than Bruce lee. (I used to hate that I wasn't hairy there) I have been trying to shave the back, but it's not very clear, will get my SO to go over that tonight.

The worst? Since I've got older, the ears and nose... ARGHHHH!
    It's called waxing. GG's do it all the time. Lasts much longer than shaving.

i love my body hair at all times other than when it comes to dressing.
    cold out? pft.. chest hair + beared > coat xD.

unfortunately theres so much of it its really a chore to keep groomed

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    I would LOVE to find the magic bullet product that would make all hair from the neck down disappear forever. I used to be a distance runner and a number of top runners shave to reduce wind resistance. I just hate hair, period.

Quote Originally Posted by LeighR View Post
    I've come to learn I just don't like body hair and I do think I might have shaved had I not began dressing.
    I really love the hairless look on anyone but I'm sure that is a minority opnion.
    What I hate is if you are in male mode and have no hair on your legs your somehow less of a man but if your hairless on your head oh man such a sexy older guy.
    Leigh, you may have found the perfect solution for straight cders. Shave your head. Be the 'sexy older guy' person in male mode and buy a wig to wear in fmale mode. May have to try that. Unless your SO doesn't like bald guys?

I don't really remember when I first was shaving hair off...was way before CDing.
    Then I noticed how Asian cultures (e.g. Japan) were very prominent in keeping hair off.
    So I just started that myself and did it. Now, being single, and the back as it is, I'd not cleared that except once or twice till recently starting CDing where I get that waxed regularly now.

I do wish there was an easier way to get rid of it all permanently... (And not be costly )
    Kacey Rhiannon - (FB Page) (Twitter)
    Bliss is your birthright! Feel Sexy Every Day!

During periods of my life when I haven't been able to dress regularly due to work or other commitments, body hair never bothered me very much. Although I stay smooth all the time now (and dress to go out several times a week), I shave and epilate only to improve my feminine appearance, not because it causes me any revulsion in male mode. Before electrolysis and graying hair, I had average growth of facial hair, but always kept it shaved. My chest and back have always been largely hairless.

I do positively, absolutely, with every fiber of my being despise nose and ear hair, though!

- Diane

I actually like no hair as a male, everything seems a bit more tactile, if you know what I mean. If I didn't CD? I do hate the grey chest hair thing, so I'd probably shave that regardless. My arms have always been quite hairy, to the point where in Indonesia many years ago, a little boy on the Bimo (Bus) kept pointing and laughing at me. I worked out he found it hysterical that I had the same amount of arm hair as the ninety plus year old local next to me, I was around 29. I'd like less hair but shaving the arms is strange, even for me. I've a sort of relative who's always got shaved legs, he used to run marathons, his wife asked him did he shave them to help massages, no, he said I like the feeling. Everyones OK with that.

Christen x
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

The best of both Worlds! Paula_Femme's Avatar
    I absolutely loath my body hair, always have, even before I started "dressing;" if I had the $'s I'd have everything below my eyelashes lasered off!!!
    Black is ALWAYS the, "New Black!"
    "I really hate it when people accuse me of wearing Womens clothes... these aren't Womens clothes... I f*****g bought them!!!" Eddie Izzard.

Like you Teresa,
    I hated body hair.
    I underwent a hormone treatment to bring on puberty when I was twenty three.
    It almost backfired, and today I wish it had.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I hate body hair. I have it because my wife likes "hairy men". I just cannot stand it.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I always hated it too...and hate is a STRONG word....but it's always been gone/shaved....call me a true italian though...i get lazy sometimes and wont shave my armpits if im not going in public en femme ( i find them a pain) ....i know gross....so i will be home ..in a skirt and tank with hairy pits...classic old school italian...but thats pretty gross i will admit.

Clean shave . Its a pain but I dont like body hair . I keep my pits hair free, I really hate see that man or woman..with me my legs and chest dont seem to need as much attention as I get older.

I have kept myself free of body hair ever since it started growing in. Even in the periods of my life where I put my CD activities on hold for any length of time, I still kept up on the shaving. I have never liked body hair on myself and if I could afford to get it all lasered off I would eagerly do so.
    Tongue-tied and twisted, just an earth-bound misfit, I.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Yes, even if my girl side never existed, I just feel cleaner, and cooler especially during the summer time hair arm pits, legs, arms yuck!
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

How can I express my conviction on this situation? Hell Yhea! I hate shaving Period anyway or where you look at it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    If I wasn't TG or a CD I wouldn't give hair much thought.
    The fact I am both the idea of hair is disgusting Ewwww.

Hmmmmm. No, I wouldn't bother with the removal if I didn't dress......

So as a male do you like body hair and as a CDer hate it ?

I have hated haired in both drab and femme for as long as I can remember. I have been shaving everything for the last 2 years now and will not go back ever. I know how a lot of girls here will say "nobody will notice" but there is always a few that will. When I have been asked, I just tell them the truth, I hate hair and shave everything I can. Then I back it with "nice to see your checking me out so closely, My SO (I use her name) isn't going to like this" lol

During the summer months I am a whole lot cooler, less sweat being trapped and less need for deodorant every 4 hours and nobody like seeing hair under some pantyhose. nobody.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Yep I would still remove the body hair. Have hated it all my life and shave and use hair removal cream to get rid of it. If I could afford permanent hair removal I would. Hopefully one day. I tried the pearl hair remover that they advertised on infomercials but that didn't work very well.

Gone to live my life
    Yup . . . never been a big fan of body hair. The funny thing is if I had received my father's genetics I would have little to no body hair (he was 1/4 native). My body hair comes from my mother's side of the family as all my uncles are hirsute mountain men. Now I have always maintained minimal body hair for some time due to other reasons not associated with CDing. My therapist will tell me that although I supressed my CDing tendencies for 32 years after my first attempt at 17 my dislike for body hair was probably a hold over . . . um . . . I suppose but then again my therapist and I don't always see eye to eye on some things. I truly believe if I was not CD I would still have removed my body hair.

Hugs

Isha