Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If you didn't dress would you still hate body hair ?

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Yes. (That's my shortest answer to date.)

I hate body hair and it has nothing to to with crossdressing.

I dislike body hair and started shaving it before I started dressing.

I was shaving my upper body for heat control purposes before coming out to my wife. My upper body hair when it grows fully is very thick and kept it shaved for that reason. On the whole I have always hated body hair and would love to get rid of it permanently if I could.
    Last edited by Rebekah_uk; 06-08-2014 at 09:22 AM.

Aesthetically, the shaved human body, whether male or female, is superior. All you have to do is look at a fitness or bodybuilding competition where the contestants are pretty much 100% hairless for competitive reasons: Judges cannot see muscle definition and vascularity through a fur coat. I never competed, but did semi-serious weight-lifting and body-sculpting when I was younger, and like any Wannabe shaved all my body hair so I looked more like Arnold or Lou or Franco. When I had the epiphany and started crossdressing, I continued to sculpt while losing muscle mass, and I never let the body hair grow back. If I quit CD'ing I'm pretty sure I'd continue to depilate all over.

My back is like a hairy throw rug! I grew up as a kid thinking real men were hairy, and hairless guys were gays probably. Now, many guys shave body hair, gay or straight. But, i still suffer some mental blocks about going out and about in shorts with bare legs, or bare chest. And, being around my 93 yo father, and older brother, still hide my shaved legs , and torso. I fell for some men, that are literally covered with thick body hair.

I made a typing error, last post. It should say "I FEEL" for some men, that are literally covered with thick body hair. It seems natures practical joke, that men lose the hair on top, and it comes out in ears, nose, and on back!

Fore me it is not "hate" hair, I just have so sparse an amount on my legs, that I really only have hair on my arms now. That I am considering removing as well. Laser, etc. is too expensive.

Living in the desert, (106F° right now) I feel cooler with my body shaved.
    I am not sure whether this is psychological or physical, but it works for me.

I have always felt fortunate that I do not have a lot of body hair. I have never thought there was anything appealing about it, and will never understand any woman who thinks it is appealing on men. Granted, I never shaved any of it till I started CDing, but I always thought it was one of those things women did that I was envious of. To have (normally) very fine body hair and shave their legs and armpits or anywhere else they wish to. The smoother the better, and now that I do shave a lot of my body hair, it looks and feels so much better to me. I will confess to being only a winter shaver, and that is the one thing about summer that I do not like. I know that I do have the choice to go year round.... but I am not comfortable with people seeing my legs or underarms shaved, and my wife is not either. Not fond of the summer body hair, but I manage
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

I'd still dislike it, but would be far less likely to do anything about it. Why? I hate to maintain things.
    Being a girl is not for wimps.
    Offense is not a gift. You can't give it, you can only take it.

Yes I hate body hair now , it took a while to get to this stage , I only started shaving my chest 3 years ago.
    Now its a must-do daily routine , and my legs too , I love how soft they feel afterwards , and I hate the sight of hairs under my pantyhose

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    So as a male do you like body hair and as a CDer hate it ?
    No. In fact, I hate all of my body hair both in boy mode and en femme ... I always have. Before I embraced my CDing I used to enjoy bodybuilding and so I always liked, and wanted, the smooth tanned look. I spent lots of time under the sunbed and also getting my body waxed.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Quote Originally Posted by Linda E. Woodworth View Post
    As a male body hair is part of the territory.
    As it is for women. I don't think there are to many men who would ask them to stop shaving it off though. I myself, dislike body hair and would still shave no matter what.

Just trying to enjoy life MichelleHart's Avatar
    In a way I guess I'm lucky that I've never had that much hair at any given time. I didn't start seeing the usual male pattern growth until I was in my late 20's. At first I sort of looked at the hair as OK my body is trying to tell me something and I stopped getting ribbed by my male friends about being smooth as a woman. That lasted about six months till I started shaving everywhere.

I never thought about this until I started shaving my bod several years ago. Now it just feels so great that yes, even if I weren't wearing sleeveless blouses and skirts, I still would.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

i some times shave my shoulders and chest but thats as far id go as people would start to talk

Inwardly, I don't consider myself male. Just as the song goes, "Man! I Feel Like A Woman!".
    I always keep my legs shaved. I love it!

I've always disliked hair on my feet and toes. I think only Hobbits should have hair down there.

I didn't mind body hair before I started to CD. Now I really don't like it. Now I epilate those places where I can manage the pain, and shave otherwise.

I have always hated body hair, from a teen on. I was lucky to have no hair on my legs, naturally, and light body hair on chest. But I hated even that so I always shaved it. I recent years for CDing it's all been removed, every where! Hate it, hate it, hate it!.
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller

Body hair has always me, used to stay super trimmed, until the whole "metrosexual" thing made it ok for a man to just shave off the body hair