Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are You Having Fun?

Banned Read only

Are You Having Fun?

Since cross dressing has come into your life would you say you're having more fun now? Or does it introduce more problems in your life than fun?

Wouldn't do it if it wasn't fun Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Haha! Same as before! My problems include: my job sucks, I don't make as much money as I would like to and I don't get as much sex as I would like. Everything is momentary, fleeting. These problems are ever present. The cross dressing actually didn't change my life that much, but that could be because, as I've said in other posts, its really just kinda like cos-play for the wife and I and it's just about 3 hrs every other Saturday. Unfortunately NOT this coming Saturday though, have family staying over.

Dressing girly is always lots of fun! ALWAYS has a wow wow factor!

Dressing like a man is quite depressing so I've been told!.... Pheww! glad I don't then!!
    Last edited by CrossJess; 06-05-2014 at 07:47 AM.

Oh I'm definitely having more fun with this now...

And more than that, I fully intend having even more fun than now in the future....!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Gold Member
    Yes, I am enjoying it more every day. Since I am now retired, I have more time
    to devote to my "Hobby"
    Rader

Since I'm not an everyday CD and my wife knows, he's, and encourages I guess I am just having fun. No problems except when I get a run in my thigh highs, or mess my eye liner up....

I'm not "dressing" just skirts and Hosiery (at times) but yes, I'm enjoying it.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Banned Read only
    Whisper,
    I've CD most of my life and it's not been fun for most of it ! Having kids, building up a business, major house improvements having Teresa in part of my brain with the guilt and shame tore me apart !
    I have only come to terms with it since joining the forum and I am now beginning to have some fun but I'm not kidding myself that things can still go pear shaped and I could lose everything I've worked for !
    I feel I'm entitled to enjoy it but I know it will come at a price !

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Exploring the part of me we call Tina is exciting! Ok, she is high maintenance, no doubt, but little in this life arrives without effort. Since we only found Tina a few years ago, we skipped the guilt part and we never had issues of hiding Tina since my wife and I found her together. The whole experience has been encredibly enjoyable, but also a mountain of work!

For the most part, it has been fun. I have learned a tremendous amount about myself. I learned how my mind seems to have expanded to double my thoughts in certain capacities. While I don't consider Linda an alter ego, I know that my activities and thoughts as a CD have enabled me to be far more considerate and empathic towards GG and other women. I'm certain there are thoughts, feelings, attitudes, and open mindedness I never would have developed if I had never opened my mind to simply think about and imagine what it would be like if I was a woman. Could I handle the maintenance? Could I cope with not having what I felt would be the beauty I felt would be needed? What if I was born with a body too big or small. I am glad to be graced with what I have, love to CD and probably always will. I'll never be a woman, won't pass, and will very lucky if I can blend from 20 yards away. But I love to CD.
    However, there have been times of serious loss (my job), almost lost my wife, and have seriously jeopardized my entire financial situation. I HAVE TO EMPHASIZE VERY STRONGLY THAT THE REASON FOR ALL THAT TROUBLE WAS NOT CROSSDRESSING. The reason is because I allowed things to get terribly out of hand, my focus was poorly directed and my priorities were completely out of order. Was it a pink fog? I don't think so. I ALLOWED EVERYTHING TO GET VERY F'd up, and I should have known better.

Enjoy, with your head on straight, and your thoughts and actions well grounded,

Linda

The problems were when I was younger and there was not as much support available.
    Now that I'm "out and about" and have lots of support it's always fun.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I was in a relationship that lacked BOTH s*x AND intimacy..... and knew I had to leave. Having done so.... and seeking companionship through a Web-site ("dating" site), I landed a lovely lady who was NOT ONLY warm and intimate... but who I told I was C/D, and she was SO accepting... and we've "hit it off" beautifully... and I couldn't be happier.

So, in answer to your question..... my life is 'way better with C/D-ing in it... and an accepting partner....

I don't know if I'm having more fun than I would have had had I not been a CDer. That's like asking if I enjoy being a right hander instead of a left hander.

I believe my wife would had been happier, so that might have resulted in a more enjoyable lifestyle.

I'm just glad that since I do have the need to CD, that I enjoy it. Don't know what I'd do if I hated it.
    DonnaT

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Yes of course!

Been crossdressing since very young.
    Was fun then and still fun thru the years.

Only burden is the face shaving.

It brings me joy and happiness

Jean Ann

For me it has been what is known as a "mixed blessing". I have always loved the way I feel when I wear women's clothes but there have also been many stressful, painful times
    that resulted from my CDing.
    Hugs, Carole

It is fun and i love it, but it does come with other stress, but wouldnt change for the world i am finally proud after all these years of who i am.

Banned Read only
    To answer my own question, yes I'm having fun.

I don't know where this trip is taking me, but I'm enjoying the ride.

Living attired as a woman 24/7 is so joyful that I want to shout !
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I have fun shopping for clothes and dressing but yes it has brought the pitfalls of relationship issues and that really is not fun. If I could stop and sometimes I think I can it would be easier for sure

I have always said that if you are doing something that is not fun or that you do not like, then you should do it unless someone is paying you to do so. Hell yes, when I dress it is fun and I'm not getting paid.

I'm in the mixed blessing camp here. CD'ing has always been in my life, and sure, I enjoy it but it also brings so many complications.
    I know many have said that they jump in to a dress to relieve stress, I've used the excuse myself. Honestly CD'ing introduces more stress in my life than it reduces.
    Still wouldn't change much. I do have fun getting dolled up.

Christen x
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

I wouldn't do it if it wasn't fun. Right now the pros certainly out weigh the cons. I think if it stops being fun I might stop but I doubt if that will happen.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Platinum Member
    Hi Whisper, I should have to buy a ticket to have this much fun.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!