Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats your current style?

Banned Read only
    Soccer mom - not a MILF though.

I dunno. Mines more a "dresses too much younger for her age" kinda style
    Shorter skirts, dresses, in like to show my legs (best part) and yeah then can get into a bit of the tarty side.
    Real short shorts that flash a touch of the rear, etc to sexier hosiery with corsets...just wish I had real something on top to fill the corset tops rather than forms.
    Oh I dress a bit more normal when out and about, but even then it's probably what someone 10-15 or more younger than reality would wear.
    Kacey Rhiannon - (FB Page) (Twitter)
    Bliss is your birthright! Feel Sexy Every Day!

^.^

My current style, which is only do-able because I work in an indoor building,
    is short-sleeve shirts and long skirts that go down to just above my shoes,
    or one-piece dresses that do pretty much the same thing.

I am glad it is getting into summer.

Amy M. Jackson

Style is something that is constantly evolving.
    I always experiment with different styles and settle on one thing for a short time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

In summer with the heat and humidity, it's lightweight cotton, cotton/linen blend or rayon and somewhat loose fitting maxi dresses, simple but comfy flats, and maybe a light cotton or rayon cardi. And a very lightweight slip under to finish the flow and feel. Simple silver and understated jewelry. If I were to go out, looks that would fit anywhere short of something formal. Simple, casual classic, and very feminine.

Kate

Hell-o Jess, I have plenty of pic posts that show a variety of styles. I wouldn't say that it's always changing, but it's more that I like all kinds of fashion (as long as HEELS are involved). I'm trying to get over the heels thing, but there are more pressing things at the moment. And really who can say their over heels?
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Although I have some more provacative clothes, I prefer business casual. I like the polished look of business women.

Part-time girl... Tracy Hazel Lee's Avatar

What's my style ?

I generally look for clothing that attracts me and at the same time I know will minimize/hide my male features while trying to flatter what I do have. That being said, I can't really put a name on what style I go for... I go back and forth between girl-next-door summer dresses to sexy business/professional... Still my two favorite looks.

At least 85% of my wardrobe consists of various length dresses (I LOVE the printed dress). The shortest being just above mid-thigh, and the longest being knee level. I don't have any skirts or dresses that go to my feet. I consider my legs one of my most feminine traits when dressed, so hiding them is strictly prohibited. VERY occasionally I will wear leggings, but not very often at all. But at least the shape of my legs are still visible when wearing them.

The rest of my clothing is a handful of skirts and tops, and a few business suits. No pants, jeans, or shorts. I have a few sweaters, but they are stretchy enough to be close fitting. I will not wear anything that hangs off of me. All my clothing needs to fit as close as possible without being too small or too tight.

While I most definitely love a professionally dressed woman, and I used to dress very frequently in business suits, my love of the dress has allowed it conquer my list of favorites. And has sat at the top for the last 10 years or so. I still bust out the suits, usually when the weather starts getting cooler.

I don't own a pair of shoes with a heel shorter than 2 inches. But I don't go for the ultra high heels either. (Nothing higher than probably 4 inches) Not very many sandal type shoes, mostly closed toe, or peep toe. I love patent leather, in any color. When picking between a model of shoe that is in various colors, I will always opt for the patent ones. I don't know why, but I have always been attracted to shiny shoes.

As for jewelry, mostly earrings and a couple of necklaces. I have a couple pair of largish hooped earrings, but I don't wear them as often as smaller pairs. The rest are smaller and understated. Almost always silver. If not silver, then a color of some kind. I don't have any gold jewelry.
    Last edited by Tracy Hazel Lee; 06-06-2014 at 04:55 PM.
    Tracy Hazel Lee

@URNA @Flickr

Platinum Member
    Hi Jess, With my large collection I can change my style every day to suite my whim.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My current fashion choices are pretty much in line with my age. I love maxi-dresses and longer skirts. I love puffy sleeves and lace trim.

Whats your current style?
    My femme psyche is stuck as a 14 y/o girl, so pick whatever you'd find in the junior's, or young miss section of your local clothing stores. Then simply double it in size.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Non-F MILF

What's appealing and comfortable.
    Heels of course. No flats.

Simple. Casual. Athletic.

Solid colors, no jewelry, and simple "staple" pieces that every mid-20's girl owns. It might sound boring to many of you, but it's totally me. I have fun blending genders and am happy with an androgynous look. Today was a black T-shirt, 3" khaki shorts, and black flip flops.

At home in private , its pink and more pink , very pretty and feminine , fluffy pink cardigan , pink skirt , tan pantyhose , pink and white underwear. Nice make-up.
    I love how it makes me feel , I'm calm and content

Wish every day was like this

Would say that I drift towards the career woman more than anything else. But when not working comfortable feminine, and elegant casual.

I guess my comfort zone is country girl, maybe biker babe when the moon is full..
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

My style changes by the season. Fall and winter is chic. Spring and summer more casual. These days it is tank tops, short shorts or casual mini skirts, plus pantyhose.

One style I keep year round is the club wear. I love wearing those body hugging club dresses with pantyhose and heels.

It really depends upon what I am doing, but basically what the current style is for middle aged women. For example, this last Saturday, I went and had my hair styled as Richelle at the local Ultra solon. As with most women there, I had on flat sandals to walk at the mall in, shorts and a long print top with some bling.

Richelle

Hi Jess,
    My style, middle aged elegant, bordering on wife of the lord of the manor. Though i do like to wear a flowing floral summer dress.

I use the 3 learned in business : formal, smart casual and casual.
    at 52, I wear the skimpies and crop tops around the house but my fave lookis a pencil skirted modern secretary showing no cleavage.

late middle aged Mom type/ Only difference is that, unlike most of the gg's I know, i sometimes wear dresses or skirts.

Knee length or just above the knee cotton dresses and skirts, cotton tees, short tight sweaters or crops, no heels some flats but mostly sandals.

From what my wife said the other night,"You would be dangerous as a women". So I'm going with somewhat sl*ty cougar. Tight dresses, tight short skirts and a top that goes with the skirt, and high heels of course...

My looks are all over the place! I love the whole smart casual look.. skinny jeans, top and a jacket.. with either boots or nice pumps.

But a party dress or a cute skirt/top combo also does it for me! And I do love me the business style as well!

So my current style would be all of the above.
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

Gone to live my life
    Hi Jess. My style is about blending in when I am out so I stick to casual outfits I would see GGs in my age bracket wearing. I wear a lot of jeans and tops, sweaters, shorts and the odd dress (depending on the occasion). For me the whole intent is not to draw attention with my particular style.

Hugs

Isha