Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whats your current style?

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    Country girl here...I dress much younger than I am, though. Denim mini skirts and plaid or gingham cap sleeve blouses or tank/halter tops for me.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

I call my style "Sexy Soccer Mom". I'm 55 but think when dressed I can pass as a 40 something soccer mom. I don't go clubbing so most of my time out is during the day doing errands, I dress to blend in with the other moms with a slight edge (not ****ty but not frumpy either) going grocery shopping or shopping at the mall.

I'm a big gurl in a somewhat remote area so it's mostly online shopping. I think most things from woman within is too frumpy, and can't say I care for Lane Bryant. All my current clothing is from Holy Clothing- love them!!

Platinum Member
    I'm a child of the 1950's and 1960's. During that time period the women around me and on television only wore dresses. I only wear dresses. Due to my six foot height there aren't too many readily available dress available with a natural waist. My dresses are predominantly empire waist or sheath dresses. I always wear a pair of heels and hosiery. What I wear around the house would be appropriate in a business setting.

I say act your shoe size and not your age!!!!! LOL. My current style is skinny jeans or jeggings with a little loose fit so I don't look too girley when I go out with my SO who disagrees what I do.

Being 70 years old and being 240lbs, I try to 'blend in' to my surroundings as a matronly, slightly overweight, grey haired lady! It's really has worked well for me and I donlt care what others may think!

I'm a huge lover of heels and stockings. Right now I'm just cross dressing at home, so my styles are experimental. My favorite style is my Victoria's Secret leggings, a sweatshirt, and Uggs. But I am in the process of heel shopping to go along with some party dresses I got. I love dressing up high class and feeling sexy.

I've been a metalhead as long as i can remember, ever since i first heard Motorhead and that kinda thing on a skateboarding video game when i was like what, 4 years old?? and then when i got just a little older i got my first real skateboard. and the metalhead/skater style shows whether im dressed as a boy or a girl. lot's of black and band t-shirts, really skinny jeans (only when im dressed as a girl though) heavy eyeliner and colored hair. i geuss you could call my style rocker/emo/scene that kinda thing. I can't stand heels, and i don't particularly like really sheer stockings or lacey things either. Nope, ill take skate shoes, striped leggings, and leather over that any day. not a big fan of bright colors in general, especially with my makeup.

Shorts tee tops and sandles for the summer

Jean Ann

Growing up in the fifties and sixties I adored the fashions of that era especially skirt suits. I wear mostly skirt suits in that style and vintage if I can get them. I also wear stockings and heels. While I prefer skirt suits I also wear vintage dresses with vintage underwear.

I don't think that I have a real style. As others on here have said, I'm all over the place depending on how I'm feeling.

School girl look (plaid mini), secretary (pencil skirt and blouse), etc. Whatever strikes my fancy.

Lots of black and white, occasionally with pink or blue accents. Black skinny jeans or a plain skirt, and a t-shirt on top.

You asked for "current" style so I have to say it is "50 year old housewife" occasional skirt or dress with nice blouse, but mostly shorts, jeans, slacks and button or pull over blouses and most of these 3/4 sleeves year-round with sandals or tennis'. And very light makeup and simple jewelry. My hair is long enough to blend without the wig for most occasions where I go.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Since I'm 70 yrs old and a little on the heavy side, my dressing style is what I would call "Matronly" . Rather than dressing to "Stand Out", I prefer to attempt to "blend in" with women my age. So, I wear a grey wig, demure makeup, classy jewelry, modest boobs, tops that hang loosely & skirts that are slightly above the knee. Because of my 6'1" height, I tend to wear flats rather than heels. Looking and feeling feminine is really important for me!

All girl, all the time! ❤ Felicia Dee's Avatar
    My style tends to be the girl equivalent of boy me... punkish. I like comic tees, capris, sneakers or boots... black and red is my main pallet... For fancy times, I go for more pinup couture: swing dress, pencil skirts... given all my tattoos, my look is akin to a more toned down version of model mayhem or the suicide girls.
    "I'm a work in progress..."

Quote Originally Posted by AKADonna View Post
    and I donlt care what others may think!
    That's a wonderful attitude to have Donna

Goth/Punk/edgy somewhere in that department. I have the same style when not en-fem so I guess I get the best of both worlds.

CrossJess, for me, CLASSY is my style.
    But, when Simone is NAUGHTY, then it's Leather EVERYTHING for FUN BDSM!
    Kisses,
    Simone