Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Full time under dresser

I wear panties every day. I have about 35 pair now. I feel very sexy when I wear them. I have assorted bras, but only one time did I wear one to work under a sweater and I also wore a garterbelt and stockings. That was fun that day

OMG! I could never wear a bra under my clothes. I would be so paranoid all day long. How could you even focus on work? Maybe a camisole. But then my bra is bulky.

I under dress every day, I don't own any male underwear. When I get home and shower I always put on my bra and my 40c forms. I wear a uniform everyday and it would be hard to hide a bra, but in the winter I do wear one sometimes when I have on lots of clothes to hide it.

Haven't owned any male underwear for 20 years, wear a bra most of the time in male mode -- except when it would be very obvious. Cammies and minimal A-cup bras do it for me without being too evident.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Oh ya...I know the feeling and enjoy it greatly
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee gee View Post
    I wear panties every day. I have about 35 pair now. I feel very sexy when I wear them. I have assorted bras, but only one time did I wear one to work under a sweater and I also wore a garterbelt and stockings. That was fun that day

Pretty much every day, hot or cold, I wear panties, butt and hip pads, pantyhose, and a bra. Most days depending on my thin outer male layer I also wear breast forms. Someday someone will call me on it and I'm not sure if I'll be embarrassed or relieved.

Panties, then Bra then Phose, (Unless its summer then Knee Highs), doing it for a number of years. Jenn

For several years now panties 24/7. Fem-pants and jeans all year long, nylon socks in the summer, pantyhose in the winter. No boy socks anymore at all.
    Bra - only with sweaters and/or jackets - very uncomfortable in the late spring when I have to wear a shirt on the bare chest.
    Shoes - also fem sneakers or loafers. In the last year or so I also started to go outside in a fem-style polos and shirts.
    And yes, I am always in boy mode outside

Great post! It's a must know for every crossdresser. I have two questions though:
    Regarding pants what women style is less noticable when you wear as a man?
    Any suggestion about a top that could be used without attracting much attention as a man.

Quote Originally Posted by sfwarbonnet View Post
    I am a practical crossdresse; usually an underdresser, but I would dress completely given the opportunity.

Wearing clothes usually associated with the opposite sex rapidly becomes normal. However, items that could be spotted as women’s clothes when underdressing, such as a bra and nylons, is more of a challenge; but when there is no reaction from either men or women that invites one to wear only womenswear. I have found these items both acceptable and practical:

!) Pants: Women’s pull on pants are much easier to put on than men’s belted pants. They do not need a fake fly, as the absence of it is usually not apparent, but I prefer non-figured and solid color, non-pastel pants so they are not readily identified as women’s clothing.

2) Panties: Underwear with a fly is unnecessary with pull on pants. Although there are no-fly briefs in the men’s department, women’s full-cut briefs work just as well, and are often cheaper.

3) Slips: Shirttails tend to readily pull out of pull on pants. This can expose panty and pantyhose tops. A “solution” is to wear a full slip that is short enough to be worn with slacks. Also slips are usually made of material that makes it easier to pull on and straighten pants.

4) Bra: This is generally considered a female item, but it can be useful in “boy mode” to keep non-adjustable straps on a slip from falling off the shoulders.

5) Pantyhose: An MD suggested that I wear pantyhose to avoid the indentation in my lower legs that mid-calf or knee-high socks make. Pantyhose do not require anything that is not also needed with pull on pants. Opaque ones are best, as they aren't readily identified as women's hosiery, but that isn't necessary and sheer pantyhose are OK and are more available. I actually prefer thigh highs as they are easier to put on, they do not need to be lowered to go to the bathroom, and only one leg needs to be deep-sixed when a run becomes apparent

6) Purse: One cannot usually keep a wallet, comb, notepad, phone, and keys in the small side pockets and lack of back pockets that are typical of women’s pants. My “solution” is to use a small shoulder purse, which can either be worn or secured in a basket when that is available.

All these are mass-market items in the women’s

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar
    Panties 99% of the time but they are Haines 'Boy Shorts cut', so does that count? LOL
    They are way more comfortable than my guy stuff.
    Trying to come to grips with this lovely thing called Crossdressing.

Thankful there is a place to ask for help.

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaT View Post
    My swim trunks, before heading to the gym.
    Swim Trunks? Are there female style swim trunks that look like something that could be worn by a male? I have not seen any yet.
    Or are you saying panties under your swim trunks?
    Last edited by Mary Lee; 07-26-2014 at 04:37 PM. Reason: wording

I wear panties or thongs on my days off.

I wear panties 24/7 fem jeans 52 weeks of the year. Tights and leggings during the winter and cami's when my SO isn't around.

Quote Originally Posted by lacey.manin View Post
    Great post! It's a must know for every crossdresser. I have two questions though:
    Regarding pants what women style is less noticable when you wear as a man?
    Any suggestion about a top that could be used without attracting much attention as a man.

I have some women's pull-on pants with a mock fly and some plain front styles. Either is OK, but I prefer the plain-front ones. They seem more feminine, but are OK in "boy" mode. Deep pockets are best so contents don't fall out if one cannot carry a purse, and wide legs are preferable to make it easier to cover nylons when necessary, although nude and suntan shades are OK in "boy" mode.

Regarding tops: Most of mine are tees. Dark colors and.or patterns hide a bra better, but I have worn a bra "out" in "boy" mode with white tees without any reaction. i prefer to wear a short slip even with tees as a slip stays tucked-in and avoids an ubcomfortable bare back. Perhaps the slip "hides" the bra.

Panties 24/7 for me. plus a bra and/or camisole when possinle, same for thigh highs.

Panties and hose everyday and tights at night

I've worn panties everyday for almost 40 years. I got rid of all my men's underware 20 years ago. In cooler weather I'll also wear a cami too... I'm also always wearing woman's pants and sometimes I'l wear a blouse too instead of a male shirt.