Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: womens clothes vs mens

womens clothes vs mens

have you noticed how many womens clothes you own? ive just looked in my warddrobe i have more womens clothes than male lol who else can relate to this
    LET THE INNER WOMAN SHINE THROUGH

My pocket book relates to it better than I do Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

although I do have an awful lot of clothes, the balance is definitely tipped towards the female, it isn't a patch on the shoe quota, which is wholly on the female side at about 10 to 1.

OMG this is so timely,, we just sold our house which we lived in for 18 years (downsizing) i never new how much stuff i had. But the new house we have one very huge closet for the wife and i and she set it up so there is her side My man side and a side for laura. so coolwalking in there and seeing all shoes on the rack and all my cloths hanging. Even have my wigs displayed on one of the shelves. She said since it is only one closet for both of us if any one ask we can always says they are mine

^.^

I think I have about an equal amount of male clothing as female clothing.
    What I am doing nowdays is building in the ability to go more than a few
    days before needing to wash clothes. Building in the kinds of clothing that
    I like to wear, and such.

The male clothes that I still have are either leisure shirts and stuff to wear
    around the house, or there are some clothing for job interviews, and clothing
    that works as a uniform for a seasonal job ... the thing I just thought of is that
    I can probably still wear a bra and wig with that ...

Interesting ideas to think about ...

Amy M. Jackson

My male clothes will work for any occasion. Unfortunately, my female clothes will not. It ok to same wear a suit and tie to special events. Heaven forbid if any one saw me wearing the same dress twice.

We recently moved which forced me to take stock of everything I owned. It seems I no longer have any male shoes, or undies, or socks. The rest of my closet is about 80% female at this point leaving the male stuff to mostly my work clothes and some T-shirts and a few clubbing outfits for when my wife requests her husband attends with her.
    Tongue-tied and twisted, just an earth-bound misfit, I.

Lol...definitely have more women's shoes than men's (probably 3:1 ratio), and that didn't take very long at all. For the longest time I could never understand why girls had so many shoes but now I totally get it . Clothes are still in favor of men's but then I have a lot of work clothes, suits etc in addition to more casual and workout and lounging stuff...maybe 65/35 guy to girly clothes.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    I have more women's clothes, but shoes are about even. Allison has two full dressers and a 1/3 of the walk in closet.

Well I have over a dozen skirts (love those) and just about as many pairs of tights (love those just as much). I have a few tops as well plus a bra, but no womens' shoes (I do have some Converse and Vans shoes which are unisex). I really want a pair of dolly flat shoes but as I'm a size 11 foot I doubt I'm going to be able to get those easily :/

Overall I'd say maybe a quarter of my wardrobe is now feminine?

Gracie xx

Well, I have to say that I have quite a few outfits, lots of lingerie, 3 wigs 2 pairs of shoes [not nearly enough, but money is always a problem here] Lots of make up, and probably about 8/10 dresses. I would love more but I can only do so much. Lucy Lou. xxx

Banned Read only
    I'm just starting out, so still more male stuff.

I do have more women's underwear than men's (only 1 pair of men's) and more women's shoes.

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Of course I have more female clothes then male clothes.
    I am a crossdresser.
    Where is the fun in male clothes?

My wife always found it a struggle to get me to buy dude clothes. I hated shopping. At the most I needed three pairs of shoes. Black, brown, and sneakers. I only dress up a few times a month but I have *starts counting* well lots of dresses lol and I just love having shoes that are a perfect match to outfit.

Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    I half about half and half. Though I have had to work hard to keep up on both ends.

Platinum Member
    Hi FT, My clothes and shoes are probably 80/20 % in favor of the ladies clothes and shoes.

with three closets full Two and three quarters are ladies clothes and 130+ pairs of shoes.
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 06-06-2014 at 08:14 PM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

When I was younger and I had first moved into my own place, I noticed one day how there was this mix of men's and women's underwear all over my bedroom floor and I remember thinking to myself that my clothes were having a better social life than I was at the time.
    REBEL WITHOUT A CLOSET!
    All trans* girls are NOT created equal. https://www.flickr.com/photos/emi_again/

Been there done the same thing. I can't remember the last time I shopped for male clothes, but I can remember that I went shopping for a spring dress this afternoon.

girly girl
    Way more girl clothes than boy clothes here. Abby's wardrobe takes up an entire bedroom while my male side has just a closet and a chest-of-drawers. One of these days I need to post pictures of "the girl room".

Slowly, mainly due to Ebay, my lady clothes outnumber my guy clothes now, about 56% to 44%. but i have 4 pairs of lady shoes, and about 7 pairs of guy shoes and boots. Only two wigs.

Gone to live my life
    I would have to say I am pragmatic in both genders. I have the following:

Jeans : Boy (3) Girl (2)

Cargo pants: Boy (1) Capri Pants: Girl (1)

T-Shirts: Boy (5) Girl (2)

Shirts/Tops: Boy (6) Girl (4)

Suits: Boy (2)

Dresses: Girl (2)

Skirts: Girl (2)

Shorts: Boy (2) Girl (1).

Hugs

Isha

somewhat but not so shocked to find I'm 80% female clothes. Well, 90% next year. lol
    regent,

Charlotte Allison Morris NavyM2F_WAM's Avatar
    I have only been crossdressing for a few months, but I already am approaching the 100 mark in number of dresses (or maybe surpassed it?). I also have a few skirts, one top, a plethora of pantyhose/tights, a garter belt, and a pair of stockings, plus 3 corsets (2 are way too small; don't know what to do with them) and a few pieces of shape wear. Besides my uniforms (in the Navy), I have a bunch of sets of male clothes. Eventually, I want to get rid of them.

Junior Member lynn.crossdresser's Avatar
    What a good question.
    I can’t remember the last time I shopped for anything on my male side; it must be three years ago.

More skirts than trousers/pants
    More panties than boxers
    12 Suspenders belts
    10 Bras
    6 Dresses
    10 Pairs of heels and 5 pairs of male shoes

45 Shirts that I hardly wear against 12 blouses.

If I take out my shirt collection I think I’m 50/50ish

We are going shopping on Sunday so I expect all those figures to change.

Lynn.

I have more male outer wear, but more female underwear (I don't wear undershirts, and pretty much only have one style of briefs of which I have a two week supply). More male footwear and socks, mostly because there's a dearth of female stuff that will fit mammoth male feet. Jewelry, again purely female stuff is limited by my size and I don't have pierced ears, I have lots of male watches, only a few that could even be considered something a woman might wear, as real female watches look absurdly tiny on my huge wrists.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.